What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Mullahs are on Auto-Pilot mode now, this is not the first time that it happen but some people don't learn from mistakes.

Maybe they are burning Panama properties in Pakistan lol

The best of the state are deployed to quell property damage. People who are on the move suffered but people are pretty much tired of these emotional roller coaster ride the excess of media has suddenly given Pakistanis.

People watch the news like it's a national leisure sport. They had to go bonkers at one time

DPj-CPgXkAASm6K.jpg:large
Evidently a Mad Max fan without the turbo boost.

I am the one asking the question first.

Respect my fukkin democratic rights. Lol

He can democratically choose not to answer.

You will listen to the writ of state. If you do not comply you can protest. If I don't like your protest you will be violently attacked. From now on state is your God and I am your God. End of story.

26233709930_6b630bbd7e_b.jpg

Le , Rana , public is coming for you ... come on street
Nisar / Rana , bahar ajao!!! Public is visiting

Ajao , politicians, apni public se mil Lo !!!! Ghar chor ker na bhag jana

maxresdefault.jpg

Hero Kahan hai ? Wig/Sunglasses laga ker road per aja , apni public se mil le

WE-ES-034.jpg

Last edited:

Interior minister once complained of a state within the state.

I think God answered his prayer.

Ahsan Iqbal says Alhumdulilah

You will listen to the writ of state. If you do not comply you can protest. If I don't like your protest you will be violently attacked. From now on state is your God and I am your God. End of story.

Edda to Brahmin

Maybe they are burning Panama properties in Pakistan lol

The best of the state are deployed to quell property damage. People who are on the move suffered but people are pretty much tired of these emotional roller coaster ride the excess of media has suddenly given Pakistanis.

People watch the news like it's a national leisure sport. They had to go bonkers at one time

Nothing will happen to Panama properties, it's only public properties and assets of mango man which are and will be destroyed

Nothing will happen to Panama properties, it's only public properties and assets of mango man which are and will be destroyed

Well Fassad is here then

Deal with it as a nation not as one particular institution.

What happened to the mighty Idol of Democracy?

#ShadesOfRokSakoToRokLo

Well Fassad is here then

Deal with it as a nation not as one particular institution.

What happened to the mighty Idol of Democracy?

#ShadesOfRokSakoToRokLo

I don't have any monkey in race of democracy, nor interested until the new constitution and system is adopted. So, spare me

I don't have any monkey in race of democracy, nor interested until the new constitution and system is adopted. So, spare me

Shouldn't you be protesting then?

Do that peacefully if you may lol

Back
Top Bottom