What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I will commit suicide after killing dozens of mullahs.That's a dignified way to go than living under their command lol

The coroner will simply say stress related to examination dates and bikini clad 72 nerdy virgins will still find you freckly.

Never go full retard man.

Relax

Did anyone ever hear of Khadim Hussain Rizvi before this event? I certainly did not? It appears that you side with the Dharna group; naturally everyone has a right to consider what he/she thinks is ‘Right’.

Islamabad High Court has ordered that Dharna should be removed. In my humble opinion it is the duty of al law abiding Pakistani citizens to obey the court order even if it goes against them. I would call anyone who refuses to obey High Courts orders and abide by the Pakistan’ Constitution, an anti-Pakistani.

I maintain that this is not about Islam at all. Just like Nizame Mustafa movement whose aim was to bring down Bhutto gov’t, real aim of Khadim Rizvi and his supporters is to de-stabilise Pakistan. Recent destruction of public property all over Pakistan clearly demonstrates that hidden agenda of the religious parties is to exploit Islam for the destruction of Pakistan. Regrettably intelligent members of this forum like your good self fail to see it.

Despite that fact that no one has insulted our holy Prophet (PBUH), the very slogan “Labbaik ya Rasul Allah) which literally means “ Here I am, oh messenger of Allah” indicates a ‘Fitna’ exploiting the name of our holy Prophet ( PBUH). How else would you explain that a non-elected pressure group led by heretofore unknown cleric is insisting that Gov’t of the day fires their Law Minister else they will continue disrupting every one's life and causing misery to millions of Pakistanis?

I would not be surprised if like the TTP of Fazlulah; it later turns out that this movement is funded by Mossad, Khad, CIA or Raw or a coalition of all anti-Pakistani forces.

A bit far-fetched? Yes, but certainly a possibility.

Whats happened to the esteemed Punjab elite force, usually its the police job to control protesters, This baboon government has to go.

its still blocked in pindi
Yes its still blocked protesters have set up blockades in Airport housing society near the airport, they wont let anyone pass through.

so state -police -gov failed and mullah gardi won .

Nawaz and his gov failed.

State is just fine.

People like you are no different than the Hindu extremists who want Kashmiri stone pelting kids killed. You repeatedly stated here that you seek deaths of unarmed Pakistani civilians. Shame on you and your type.

Until then?

If you don't accept the Constitution of Pakistan. How do you identify yourself?

You are free to identify me as you wish, but calling me kafar for not agreeing to constitution will not be appropriate as it's reserved for Islamic... But the constitution is also Islamic... So, you have power of fatwa as well...

the 8 year old victim who got shot by the police was he a job less loser as well?
what about the 16 year old teenager??
people like u are the reason the left in pakistan is considered traitors.
Who brought an 8 year old with them to this mess? The Idiots that you support. That shows you the level of intelligence these people have.

Don't they have jobs to attend to? Or are they unemployed losers who gather for dharnas at first chance they get? Maybe they'll get a free meal out of this situation.

Who brought an 8 year old with them to this mess? The Idiots that you support. That shows you the level of intelligence these people have.

Don't they have jobs to attend to? Or are they unemployed losers who gather for dharnas at first chance they get? Maybe they'll get a free meal out of this situation.

Beghairata, they came to protest. Nobody expects to go their to capital city to be shot at.

so what's up with this Zahid guy ? It makes no sense to make an amendment in the constitution/act/bill only to repeal it later on ! Testing the waters ?

Back
Top Bottom