What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

We need to guard our boders from afghanistan and then pinch India with some salt.. They have been using 14 consulate against Pakistan. Russia have opportunity to bring back this world to three polar. Its only Kabul with 25 countries army under Nato flag forcing india to become South Asian soul power. its Time for other Seprate movements to grab their rope wrap around indias neck .. There are 20 more Kashmir in india.

Maybe i have seen it happen a lot, don't really have words to express my feelings. The hate, these savages...If we are to blame India, we are wrong to do so. Are we going to cry like a baby, and continue to blame an entity for 70 years now. Simply look to mend our home. Secure ourselves, look to have no business with Afghanis who are hosting these terrorists. Simply attack them where we can, no matter the consequence. We need to realize that we are going to see such incidents from time to time, especially in Baluchistan and KPK. We need to get rid of this menace permanently.
And funny how we'll have security Ijlas for a couple of days, media talking about it. And after a couple of days, everyone will forget this ever happened. Pathetic behavior. Pathetic and useless government. We are doing politics in matters of national security. RIP NAP.
Need Zarb-e-azb like operation in the whole country, need to seal the borders best we can. Open an account, i'll be the first to donate what i have. Government shouldn't worry about funds.
RIP, very stressful and very hurting to see.

@DESERT FIGHTER , wasting your valuable time on a pathetic place. And then you see the same people complaining on PDF.

@balixd ,@Irfan Baloch ....

Last edited:
Shout of surgical strikes was just a diversion. This was what they were planning, and have executed successfully.

This was what they were pointing at about choice of place and time. It's easier for them to come from Afghanistan side rather from eastern border. You should have prepared for this kind of attack.

yes this was supposed to happen and targeting Quetta was ideal for them as it did the damage & it can sabotage ongoing developments of CPEC. Pak should now consider sealing the Afghan border completely. If such measures would not be taken afghan soil will be used against Pakistan in future as well !!

Maybe i have seen it happen a lot, don't really have words to express my feelings. The hate, these savages...If we are to blame India, we are wrong to do so. Are we going to cry like a baby, and continue to blame an entity for 70 years now. Simply look to mend our home. Secure ourselves, look to have no business with Afghanis who are hosting these terrorists. Simply attack them where we can, no matter the consequence. We need to realize that we are going to see such incidents from time to time, especially in Baluchistan and KPK. We need to get rid of this menace permanently.
And funny how we'll have security Ijlas for a couple of days, media talking about it. And after a couple of days, everyone will forget this ever happened. Pathetic behavior. Pathetic and useless government. We are doing politics in matters of national security. RIP NAP.
Need ZAB like operation in the whole country, need to seal the borders best we can. Open an account, i'll be the first to donate what i have. Government shouldn't worry about funds.
RIP, very stressful and very hurting to see.

our gov. is incompetent & their policies regarding national security are inadequate, we cannot blame anyone for this attack !! Indeed it's very sad & excruciating to see Pakistan in such state ...

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

What a sad morning for me. May they all rest in peace. Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

We need to secure our border with Afghanistan and deal with terrorists with iron fists. Zarb e Azb has wiped out the entire generation of terrorists and whatever is left is trying to assert if they mean anything. We need to wipe them out and clean this menance of terrorism for once and for all

One question also rises. if the Police can't protect itself, how will they protect the unarmed citizens? We need police reforms in whole country.

Condolences to the families of the deceased cadets. That's some heavy casualty caused by just three militants.

Back
Top Bottom