What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Moeed Pirzada
about an hour ago

https://www.facebook.com/MoeedPirzada/posts/646322415436573
Wait Wait! Lahore Police has clarified; what media described as 8 men & women dead were actually bacteria; we all are bacteria for them!

Moeed Pirzada
about an hour ago

Police Masacre in Lahore: No one took responsibility, no resignations, no sacking, usual Commission to distract; Welcome to Pak Democracy?
Moeed Pir Zada journalist official Facebook

Moeed Pirzada
about an hour ago

History of Judicial Commissions is not good! This only looks like a tool to distract minds from the lies & politics of massacre in Lahore.#

Moeed Pirzada
3 hours ago

# When Punjab Police faces Taliban, they tremble & can't shoot straight; but for unarmed men & women these are bravest men & most trained. .

Moeed Pirzada
5 hours ago

Looking at TV footage & indiscriminate use of live ammunition by Police; one wonders: Model Town or Jallianwalla? CCPO Lahore or Gen.Dyre?

Moeed Pirzada | Facebook

These 'buray Halat' are created by PMLN and their terrorist supporters and bad mouth ministers. They all are now going to pay for it. Whoever has guts. Come out infront of the public to save their dummy leaders which is about to brust out.
dude, do you not want op against terrorists?

Have to say media coverage on this matter by ARY has been utterly pathetic. What else one expects when you put an MQM and Qadris mistress Dr Danish in charge of all the propaganda.

many news were circulating at first about so called police inguries

dont care about bigot punjab police.................

Clearly unki publicity kay liye tumhe paisay jo nahi milay. Emotional Wrecks like you are giving a bad name to PTI.

You know last year only 1 sucide attack happened in Punjab? And that to in rawalpindi which is near KPK. Now you bring 4 years old news?

Chal bro, more recent news.

BBC News - Pakistan bomb kills four in Lahore restaurant district

Hürriyet Daily News | LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION

Lahore has seen dozens of attacks, with perhaps the greatest being in the 2009 attack on the police training centre.

So when are the police going after these terrorists. I won't hold my breath.

the only support PMLN was getting was in the form of transport projects being initiated by shahbaz shareef, PMLN after this incident will lose this liverage as well

shahbaz should publically apologise for what happened and cage all those police officers who were involved in this incident if PMLN wants some face saving

it wont be good for PMLN since a lot of protests will begin because of TUQ after this incident,

PMLN needs to deal this matter with care otherwise it will become a huge head ache for them in times to come

PMLN is known for mishandling things, if they want to remain in power for five years then they will need to learna lot how to run matters diplomatically

Clearly unki publicity kay liye tumhe paisay jo nahi milay. Emotional Wrecks like you are giving a bad name to PTI.

And inhumane terrorist supporters like you give a bad name to the person in your display picture.

Lahore will never be made into Karachi. Qadri will not be allowed to control from abroad

patwaris of pmln are famous for paid publicity of pmln on social media to counter pti on social media

pmln is pathetic just like its followers like you so further giving bad name to pmln by you is not possible

And inhumane terrorist supporters like you give a bad name to the person in your display picture.

I want justice for both sides what is so wrong with that? Just because you are an epic retard doest mean everyone else is as well. I want an enquiry commission which prosecutes the so called PAT for attacking police and as well as police men who shot them in retaliation.
If you dont agree then you can just shove it for all i care.

Chal bro, more recent news.

BBC News - Pakistan bomb kills four in Lahore restaurant district

Hürriyet Daily News | LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION

Lahore has seen dozens of attacks, with perhaps the greatest being in the 2009 attack on the police training centre.

So when are the police going after these terrorists. I won't hold my breath.

We are going after them right now in NW. Thats where all of them go and hide, even few so called punjabi taliban. In punjab what we need to do is shut down extremist deobandi madrasas which is cancer brought from filthy ganga and is not compatible with indus.

Even then Punjab have least secterian killing on per capita basis, GB with few million people have more secterian killings then Punjab.

Lahore will never be made into Karachi. Qadri will not be allowed to control from abroad like Altaf Hussain

Hahaha you are so impatient for your demise. Tahir ul Qadri is coming back on 23rd. Wake up and read the news before you starting posting crap on here.

patwaris of pmln are famous for paid publicity of pmln on social media to counter pti on social media

pmln is pathetic just like its followers like you so further giving bad name to pmln by you is not possible

I dont support any party. Patwri and your U Turn party can both go to hell.

Back
Top Bottom