What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Tuq want to become Altaf bhai sitting in Canada and using his gundas against state.

Do you worship Shahbaz Sharif so much that you changed your user to his name? Really Shan, I was expecting you to change your screen id to Nawaz Sharif.

We are going after them right now in NW. Thats where all of them go and hide, even few so called punjabi taliban. In punjab what we need to do is shut down extremist deobandi madrasas which is cancer brought from filthy ganga and is not compatible with indus.

Even then Punjab have least secterian killing on per capita basis, GB with few million people have more secterian killings then Punjab.

Well I agree with your words but where is the action from the police? You can't blame people for being upset with them, especially with the vigour they pursued this operation and letting the caner of terrorism spread throughout Punjab.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/487447/walking-through-terror-and-tragedy-in-lahore/

murderers

Qadri%203.jpg

A_hOA2TCMAAGE6W.jpg:large

Qadri saheb need to know Pakistan is at war since last few days. All security agencies are Over alert right now. Threats are coming from terrorist.....Govt has no extra men power to provide security to this agitation .....

a hypocrite like you should piss off.......................

Lol look who is talking. A person who talks like a hypocrite, walks like hypocrite and actually follows one of the biggest hypocrites in history.

PICTURES OF VICTIMS WHO FACED BARBARIC ATTACKS OF NARIDRA MODI'S PUNJAB POLICE

آج لاھور میں شوباز شریف نے جمھوریت کے حسن کو چار چاند لگائے
خواتین مظاھرین پر حملہ کر کے برابری کا ثبوت دیا
شہنشاہ آپ سلامت رھیں یہ تو آٹھ لاشوں اور خون کاچھوٹا سا ھدیہ آپ کی نظر،،،
لکھ دی لعنت ھے بدلے ھوئے پنجاب پر..​

10419411_1489450177958406_3086660418460304942_n.jpg

Syed Faisal Raza Abidi
3 hours ago
Agar aap is baat se agree karte hain keh Govt ko resign kardena chahiyay tau is post ko share kijhyay - Admin

10374070_10152217919531376_8177893605641786033_n.jpg

Syed Faisal Raza Abidi
5 hours ago

Meri Yeh Behan Terrorist nahi ho sakti kyunke yeh Dr. Tahir ul Qadri ki talba hay aur aik shareef shehri hay. PMLN Government ki aamriyat kay khilaaf puri qaum ikhatti hay. Dr. TuQ se is mushkil waqt mein izhaar-e-yakjehti karta hoon aur apni mukammal himayat ki yaqeen dehani karata hoon - Syed Faisal Raza Abidi - Spokesman - Voice of Shuhuda Pakistan

10453385_10152217705831376_6838405688204203971_n.jpg

SOURCE:

MUBASHIR LUCMAN FACEBOOK OFFICIAL

SYED FAISAL RAZA ABDI FACEBOOK OFFICIAL

Khara Sach with Mubashir Luqman | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Syed.Faisal.Raza.Abidi

Rest in peace to the innocent civilians...
Barbaric, inhuman order by Punjabi Taliban Rana Sanaullah and truculent operation by Punjab police... Shame on PMLN.

I want justice for both sides what is so wrong with that? Just because you are an epic retard doest mean everyone else is as well. I want an enquiry commission which prosecutes the so called PAT for attacking police and as well as police men who shot them in retaliation.
If you dont agree then you can just shove it for all i care.

Change your picture first. You dont deserve to be showing that.

No one attacked police. The inspector first killed a 17 year old boy and the retaliation started after that. If you cant watch news or read properly. Then don't post here with your out dated info which you are probably getting straight from Rana Sana Ullah's twitter account hahahahaha.

Qadri saheb need to know Pakistan is at war since last few days. All security agencies are Over alert right now. Threats are coming from terrorist.....Govt has no extra men power to provide security to this agitation .....

but government can provide police to kill Tahir ul Qadris supporters like women,children and elderly men

even i didn't take TUQ seriously but after this incident, TUQ will get a lot of attention because of this

if PMLN had let TUQ operate with peace i can guarentee that TUQ would have lost all the shine he had,

but no, PMLN needs to make things worse, PMLN has actually given TUQ more and more reasons to go against PMLN and Punjab government, now TUQ has some material case to wage his so called jihad against the present govt

what can be more expected from PMLN which even made Altaf Hussain's passport a nig issue out of nothing as well

PMLN doesn't know how to keep calm and not get worked up, PMLN needs to work on its diplomatic skills a lot, they should learn how zardari took matters along for five years in a diplomatic way, even though PMLN performance better than PPP, but PMLN abs suck at diplomacy

PMLN is mishandling issues since day one, whether it is PTI's rigging drama or anything, PMLN just needs to go along and stop thinking that if we allow this, our govt is in danger, they need to go with the flow

but government can provide police to kill Tahir ul Qadris supporters like women,children and elderly men
Don't support all this , but tolerance and ego is the issue. No doubt Punjab police piss in pants when see the terrorist ....but...

I doubt that TTP will attack people who are actually performing all the tasks which they couldnt even imagine in their current situation.

Change your picture first. You dont deserve to be showing that.

No one attacked police. The inspector first killed a 17 year old boy and the retaliation started after that. If you cant watch news or read properly. Then don't post here with your out dated info which you are probably getting straight from Rana Sana Ullah's twitter account hahahahaha.

My middle finger gives you my respect.
I will take my beloved leaders pic to my grave. Dont need retards like you to tell me what should i do.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom