What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Rest in peace to the innocent civilians...
Barbaric, inhuman order by Punjabi Taliban Rana Sanaullah and truculent operation by Punjab police... Shame on PMLN.

I pray from God Almighty that North Waziristan operation gets successfully very soon with minimum damages to Pakistani public and Pak army so that operation against PMLN can be started by opposition and this time shabaz and nawaz will be dragged like the dead bodies dragged by punjab police today

Only this time bodies dragged would be of "ZALIMS" instead of "MAZLUMS"

Hahaha you are so impatient for your demise. Tahir ul Qadri is coming back on 23rd. Wake up and read the news before you starting posting crap on here.

coming and going.... :lol:

How much you people spent on advertisements, arranging rallies, buying bullet proof cars, and buying weapons ? Oh wait al qadriun al zakatun al haramiun :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't support all this , but tolerance and ego is the issue. No doubt Punjab police piss in pants when see the terrorist ....but...

punjab police cant even tackle a regional Dacoit group "Chottu gang" in south punjab let alone TTP terrorist

coming and going.... :lol:

How much you people spend on advertisements, arranging rallies, buying bullet proof cars, and buying weapons ? Oh wait al qadriun al zakatun al haramiun :rolleyes:

:omghaha: Sums up Qadri just fine.

BqWS69qCcAEb0YU.jpg:large

:coffee:
Who is responsible of this incident, why the concept of might is right going rise in this country, if this will going on same direction than no one give the guarantee of any individual or collective.

Why human are so cost less,

Why the person likes Dr Qadri show their sympathizer for public under public roof,

Why Police And Law enforcement does not remind they are serving for public,

Why government does not take any notice of innocent what ever belong too,

Why real terrorist & criminals are not killed,

Why Last operation need army & after this face massive Speech of brutal,

Why intelligence sleeping or playing criminal roll.

I think this government is going mad, these law enforcement going merit less, these intelligence only going to kill its public by giving good opportunity to real terrorist in Assemblies, Gov, Police, Agencies, Intelligence.

If these peoples have no life value than no one in Pakistan has life value now.

And this butt Badmash need to kick on ***...........:butcher:
Supreme court must take notice against Dr Qadri and Law enforcement officials on this incident. ………..:pakistan:

Government take its responsibility other wise social disorder may occur will led to any massive blood to leave post.

i agree that barriers should be removed, but the timing is where i disagree,... Reality is 6-7 people died, which puts the current GOV in a very embarrassing position... Police should have shown extreme restrain...

restrain ? When Enemy says it will burn Islamabad and Lahore, so its a very clear message from our Forces to all, that we are now at war and dont neet ludi games !

My middle finger gives you my respect.
I will take my beloved leaders pic to my grave. Dont need retards like you to tell me what should i do.

hahahaha. Touche!

Your leaders are the ganja brothers terrorist Sana Ullah and probably Gulu Butt too, yea thats right, put his picture up on there. Come save them all if you have guts because they are going to get spanked soon. And unfollow yourself from Rana Sana Ullah twitter hahahaha!!!!!

Last edited:
hahahaha. Touche!

Your leaders are the ganja brothers terrorist Sana Ullah and probably Gulu Butt too, yea thats right, put his picture up on there. Come save them all if you have guts because they are going to get spanked soon. And unfollow yourself from Rana Sana Ullah twitter hahahaha!!!!!

Dont care hang them in public for all i care. As for unfollowing him i aint getting rid of one of my best sources of entertainment on twitter.

PMLN and their terrorists supporters have all panicked. By trying to justify the barbarism today, they are only exposing themselves to the public. Their END IS NIGH! Gullu Butt and all his masters. You won't get away with this!

According to my sources, operation was the brain child of Rana Sanaullah - he was in constant touch with the Police - with PML(N) workers - he gave the order to shot at protesters.

His voice has been recorded, even though he thought he was speaking on a secure line.

According to my sources, operation was the brain child of Rana Sanaullah - he was in constant touch with the Police - with PML(N) workers - he gave the order to shot at protesters.

His voice has been recorded, even though he thought he was speaking on a secure line.

Each and every one of them was involved. From the DCO who was drinking pepsi by stealing it from poor's people shops to Nawaz Shareef who fled out of the country!

Qadari is coming to get you!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom