What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

So 7 dead, including two defenceless women and one policeman.

The Punjab police has attacked a demonstration with lethal force, whilst the Punjabi Taliban are everywhere in Punjab, no operation against them, heck not even harsh words and in some cases even being cavorted by the Sharfis.

:rolleyes:

While the innocent civilians were brutally tortured, shot and beaten to death just 15 minutes away from Corps Commander Lahore, the whole of military administration was sleeping and took no action to diffuse the situation which lasted for 13 straight hours. What was corps commander lahore Lt Gen Naweed Zaman doing?

The Army has nothing to do with a public law and order situation, unless it is ordered to help by the civilian authorities.

I don't know why people play so dumb. I would ask if you will ask army to help if Punjab police was raping your sister and mother in broad day light on road? I wish that would happen to you and i will ask who will you call then. Will you call PUNJAB POLICE to come help? hahahahaha. Make some freaking sense.

Are you in your senses? Keep his family out of it or I will report you. Spare us your filthy emotional outbursts, forum rules clearly say that personal attacks won't be tolerated.

no police action ??

that noora terrorist is leading police.. terrorist gullu butt and rana tariq both came and killed in protection of police..

when the report would be submitted, the evidence will show that no one died from sarkari bullets... hence all would be cleared..

Lol at Corps Commander Lahore, you think hes going to go out of his way to protect couple of blackmailers that are controlled by the Canadian padri? Army is not going to interfere at any cost, and even if they interfere, it will be for the benefit of PMLN. Army does not want to see any instability in Punjab specially Lahore where the families of high profile military officers reside. The Rapid force is there to protect core leadership of PMLN and high profile military generals and their families, not Minhaj-ul-qurans blackmailers. Get real buddy

You only prove that you are just as inhumane as Gulu Butt and rest of PMLN. We can't expect any better from PMLN and their terrorist supporters. Just wait till Qadri is back. You will get what you are asking for.

Innocent Right.
Latest weapons recovered from PAT protesters: CCPO | Pakistan | Dunya News
Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Lahore Shafeeq Gujjar has claimed that the police have recovered modren weapons from possession of Pakistan Awami Tehreek workers who clashed with law-enforcers where the chaos left eight people dead.

Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday, CCPO Lahore said CDGL’s anti-encroachment cell launched operation in Model Town outside PAT chief Tahirul Qadri’s residence. He said police did not open fire first but PAT’s armed men started firing on policemen first, during the operation.

He said at least eight people were killed in the clash, adding that 53 PAT workers have been arrested.

Meanwhile, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has expressed deep sorrow over deaths of protesting Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) workers.

Addressing a press conference, the Chief Minister said he has directed to conduct judicial inquiry into the killings of PAT workers.

He said the commission will look into every aspect of the incident and justice to the victims will be ensured. He also sympathized with the Chairman of Pakistan Awami Tehreek Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri over the incident.

“Those responsible for the killings will be brought to justice,” he said.

The Chief Minister stated that he has never ever done politics of bullets and sticks during his entire political career.
“If judicial commission holds me responsible, I will step down without any delay,” CM Punjab said.

At least eight people including two women were killed during violent clash between the supporters of Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Tahirul Qadri and police.

The clash began when supporters of Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) tried to stop police from removing hurdles outside their leader’s house in Lahore’s Model Town area.

oo come on.. in india amercia jahan rape hoty hain kya faouj ati hai.. use some common sense.. army is not police.... you should be asking civil govt to handle this.. army is fighting a war ...and you are trying to divert its intention... TUQ sahib is saying ky army airport ka controll sambhally...army model town ka control sambhaly.. army mery ghar ka controll sambhaly.. who is he to ask army for this.... he has no designation at anywhere n govt.. army will follow what civil govt will order... like NW operation

The Army has nothing to do with a public law and order situation, unless it is ordered to help by the civilian authorities.
exactly... This TUQ party is living insane like pakistan amry is there private property..its the army of whole nation.. not some canadian guy.. who is just coming here in summers to fulfill his vitaman D in pakistan sunshine..

If you slap me I'd pull your arm out of your socket and shove it up your arse; however I presume that you're not a Police Officer acting on orders presumably court orders if some media reports are to be listened to !
Try me :D
that is what i am trying hard to show you that the police was just a tool and the real face behind them should be brought to justice or at least we can raise voice against their brutal actions.

BqWLqK8CUAAB431.jpg

another noora terrorist rana tariq.

What the heck!!!!!

This guy is even being protected by the police.

The Nawaz Sharif private security force, oh sorry Punjab police has attacked a demonstration with lethal force, whilst the Punjabi Taliban are everywhere in Punjab, no operation against them, heck not even harsh words and in some cases even being cavorted by the Sharfis.

no police man died, it was all fake news... 11 killed including woman, 53 people wounded by bullets, out of total of around 90 people.

Lahore chaos leaves eight dead, dozens injured
At least eight people, including a policeman, were killed
The hospital administration said 17 policemen are among those wounded.

Your last statements clearly tell how much big of a hypocrite you are.

many news were circulating at first about so called police inguries

dont care about bigot punjab police.................

The Punjab police has attacked a demonstration with lethal force, whilst the Punjabi Taliban are everywhere in Punjab, no operation against them, heck not even harsh words and in some cases even being cavorted by the Sharfis.

aur Tahir sahab ko itna bura haalat me luch talna ki zaroorat kiya thi?

no police man died, it was all fake news... 11 killed including woman, 53 people wounded by bullets, out of total of around 90 people.

Not surprised, after all, these guys can't fight.

We all know the collective crap comes out of their underwear when they have to face the Pakistani Taliban.....:agree:

Not demonstration, i don't know why people don't read anything. Police was simply doing their job on order of court when PAT ghundas came and attacked police. :rolleyes: Ab police ko maro ghe to wapis mar to pare ghi. Warna har lallu police ko kuch nai samjhe gha. Police did well to only kill 7.

Back
Top Bottom