What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Really fed up with Pro Qadri media propaganda.
Everyone is discussing how PAT workers died but no one even bothered to give coverage to Policeman that was killed by PAT workers.
Kya wo police wala kisi baap, bhai, husband ya baita nahi tha. Really sick of this narrow minded approach as no one even bothered that how that police man was killed. 2 other police men were also injured and one of them as i saw on dawn was critical. Did anyone from Imran khan to Sheeda Tali even bothered to give condolences to his family.

I think army has already has its hands full with operation and security getting involved in politics would have been a death sentence for the army to get involved here.Besides it seems PMLN deliberately setup this situation to trap army but a pretty smart move on the part of army commanders not to get involved openly,surely the PMLN politicians would soon face the music in the hands of COAS even if it is not made public.

Army has his hands full? What a joke is that. They just deployed RAPID RESPONSE FORCE to react to any unpleasent event in Lahore. Where was that force for 13 hours and why Corps Commander LAHORE did not utilize the force which was just deployed to tackle the situation which kept on going for 13 hours.

The role of Army is dubious esp the role of Corps commander lahore. He has sworn to protect people of Pakistan from any threats and he did not do it even after Tahir ul Qadri requested him several times.

People of Pakistan will soon demand an answer. COAS is already a huge fan and supporter of this democracy as he clearly stated in his speech at Yaum-e-Shaudha. He won't do nothing. Both Shreefs are going to rape innocent civilians now!

Everyone is discussing how PAT workers died but no one even bothered to give coverage to Policeman that was killed by PAT workers.
Kya wo police wala kisi baap, bhai, husband ya baita nahi tha. Really sick of this narrow minded approach as no one even bothered that how that police man was killed. 2 other police men were also injured and one of them as i saw on dawn was critical. Did anyone from Imran khan to Sheeda Tali even bothered to give condolences to his family.

No police man died. Check your facts or go tune your Tv on again. Doctors just sent a report and NO policeman died at all.

Even if one died, that person was probably just a freaking PMLN worker wearing uniform, just Gulu butt and most of others in that 'force'. N yes no one gives a damn about his worthless life which ended during the process of killing innocent civilians.

not a massacre but state terrorism by pmln.

as 11 people were killed, 54 people have bullet wounds and some 90 people injured in total.

BqWG_jQCYAA0oLF.jpg

BqWXtUNCAAAAUnS.jpg

pmln terrorist gullu butt.

BqWVDCvCAAEk4Jv.jpg:large

Police should not have opened fire, but i guess when someone fires at you then self defence become important. We have to remember police is always outnumbered, especially when so called protesters are nothing more then ghundas with guns hired by harami tuq.

Is ko tuq lagha kar chapal marni chaye jhab wapis hata hai Pakistan.

why are you all so crying? this is a critical situation and no time to be protesting, i would have voted calling in the Army

Police should not have opened fire, but i guess when someone fires at you then self defence become important. We have to remember police is always outnumbered, especially when so called protesters are nothing more then ghundas with guns hired by harami tuq.

Is ko tuq lagha kar chapal marni chaye jhab wapis hata hai Pakistan.

Hahaha the police cudnt even launch the opreation at broad day light. Those wussies and na-mard Gulu Butt could only attack weak and old and young students. Police first killed a 17 year old boy. Get your facts straight, its over the news.

The people werent even ready. Just wait till Tahir ul Qadri comes back. Maryam Nawaz and rest of Shareef family along with their dummy supports will be beaten to death the same way in public!

first they were not police wala they were patwari and zati mulazim of takht lahore

agar police walay insaan hota tu wo nahatay logon par golian na chalata

agar gunda police wala mara tuu kisi ko kia fiqar uss ki

why are you all so crying? this is a critical situation and no time to be protesting, i would have voted calling in the Army

Sindh goverment have banned protests because of operation, but tuq saw perfect opportunity in this state of war. One shameless harami.

Back
Top Bottom