What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

I think the thread has been derailed too far lets get back to the real issue.

TuQ is an anarchist and Govt must squash this criminal and stop him from destabilizing Pakistan. He was clearly inciting his followers to fight the police.

PMLN's CM should resign and prosecuted to the killings of 8 innocent people including women and children and we will discuss rest of the matter after that

TuQ is an anarchist and Govt must squash this criminal and stop him from destabilizing Pakistan. He was clearly inciting his followers to fight the police.
Not an anarchist, but also a Canadian Anarchist...

PMLN's CM should resign and prosecuted to the killings of 8 innocent people including women and children and we will discuss rest of the matter after that
"Hazaron Khwahishain ayseen kay har Khwahish pay dam niklay"

If PMLN can fight Taliban for peace in Pakistan, it won't shy away from fighting thugs like Qadri. No one will be allowed to play havoc with Pakistan.

:omghaha:

BqWEMHuIEAATIZu.jpg

Now you're taking it personal....So probably join them tomorrow for inqliab version 1.02.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't want to join any inqilab ..because I know this nation is hopless because people are dead from inside .... aur ager ab bhi logo nai samaj ata .. tu mai kia ker sakta hun ...you enjoy this govt and wait till they come at your house and do same thing with your family..

If PMLN can fight Taliban for peace in Pakistan, it won't shy away from fighting thugs like Qadri. No one will be allowed to play havoc with Pakistan.

q apna mazaak bana rahe ho beta? PMLN fighting :lol: against TTP :lol: PMLN ka zor hi innocents peh chalta he, accused MQM for killing of hakeem saeed, not killing TUQ workers, and when it comes to LeJ and TTP phat hati he nooras ki lolzz

Oh I am sorry did Gullo Butt declared that he will over run the parliament of Pakistan, remove judiciary through force and form a government by bring his gang of thugs on road? Or was it Gullo Butt asking the police to ignore orders of its officers and incited Army to commit mutiny at a time when operation against Taliban was under-way.

I don't want to join any inqilab ..because I know this nation is hopless because people are dead from inside .... aur ager ab bhi logo nai samaj ata .. tu mai kia ker sakta hun ...you enjoy this govt and wait till they come at your house and do same thing with your family..
Shair ney kaya khoob kaha hay
"Saray zamanay ka dukh samoye betha hy,yeh bacha bara ho kay faraz banay ga"

Oh I am sorry did Gullo Butt declared that he will over run the parliament of Pakistan, remove judiciary through force and form a government by bring his gang of thugs on road? Or was it Gullo Butt asking the police to ignore orders of its officers and incited Army to commit mutiny at a time when operation against Taliban was under-way.

bhai threatening and acting are two diff things, when is noora going to resign anyway? for killing of 8 souls and present himself for justice?

BqWGHQ9CAAEGiCT.jpg

sher e Lahore :omghaha: cold drink lootne wala :omghaha: PMLN ka ghunda :lol:

Last edited:

Exactly! who is this person threatening a GOVT elected by people of Pakistan. GOVT should deal with him and other self proclaimed Inqalabis with strong arm :tup: This clown is asking his followers for sacrifice while in past he himself was sitting in a bulletproof cabin :sick:

BqWEdg5CQAA7XFm.jpg

BqWGNOCCQAAn2YO.jpg:large

BqWGNUhCMAETZil.jpg:large

BqWAcG8CYAAHsPE.jpg

BqVrgUKCIAAJPEa.jpg

innocent civilian becomes victim of noora terrorism

BqWHyjNCAAAN7B_.jpg

This is the same mentality as that which led to a poor bakery worker's beating.

Nawaz Sharif and Co are feudal lords and they will treat people as barons treated their subjects in dark ages.

This country must get it's freedom ; This country must rid itself from these feudal lords.

Back
Top Bottom