What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

TuQ_zps344dec8f.jpg

bhai ain bayen shain matt kero who is Gullu Butt and are you denying he is not in PMLN, and where is the proof of TUQ ghundas and MQM ghundas?

Punjab police and sindh plice doing same thing by declaring innocent ppl as ghundas

I don't know who he is, but if he did beat tuq supporters then job well done. No one is allowed to go against state.

bhai pehley mera jawab do k LeJ ka lerrorist aik banned outfit ka leader PMLN ke minister ke saath phoolon waala haar q pehna baitha he

ager aap is peh ghaur karen ge to jawab aap ko khud hi mil jaye ga :azn:
Main nay to kaha hay key Rana sana ullah ka taaluq raha hay past ma but then he got separated from their leadership. Jhang main LeJ key political force key agay sirf PML-N Khari hue the, baqi saray mil key bhee 10-15000 votes na le sakay...Aurat baton ke aur Mard medan ka hota hay.....I think you got my point.

Chalo meray bhai kaal tum bhee solidarity main danday khanay pohanch jana :what:
My neighbour is a follower of TuQ and trust me, these people are literally crazy, he used to openly say that he and his family wont hestitate to give their lives away if TuQ called them to do so. TuQ has been sowing violence in their minds in the name of ideology for long time now and today we saw the result. We have seen numerous clashes in the Past, but never had such clashes escalated to this level. And trust me, If TuQ asks them to blow themselves away, these people won't hesitate a second.

So are you justifying beating old and women??? Tmari maa aur baap ko ese road pe marta hua le ker ao chale ga ???
Left tuq aside..

after killing 8 TUQ ppl, i have no doubts tht TUQ supporters will now take arms to protect from state terrorism
Correction."Innocent Ghundas as "not innocent" ghundas"

Is it the same LJ and SSP which was taking out rallies against PMLN govt on Geo issue? Strange how PMLN has become the Illuminati of Pakistan having full control over everything.

malik ishaq q khula ghum raha he? why PMLN set him free isn't he from banned organisation and according to law he should be in jail?

So are you justifying beating old and women??? Tmari maa aur baap ko ese road pe marta hua le ker ao chale ga ???
Left tuq aside..
I am not, but when violence becomes intense, it spirals out of control. Firstly a policeman got shot, reluctantly, police took it personal....And all I heard from TuQ was incitement, not calming. When you just keep fueling the fire, it eventually burns your home.

Si
I am not, but when violence becomes intense, it spirals out of control. Firstly a policeman got shot, reluctantly, police took it personal....And all I heard from TuQ was incitement, not calming. When you just keep fueling the fire, it eventually burns your home.

You are mistaken ... no one shot any fire from their side .. are you blind to see news channels footage ??? Jab mqm pe baat ati hai tu foootage ko as prove dete ho aur yahan tu sab different wah bhai ...

merey bhai only ghudas identified till now are no other than PMLN's and LeJ's, where are ghundas of TUQ?
hahaha and those who are work for both MQM and MVM or Mehdi Army? In fact LeJ/Shia violence happens right under MQM's nose, I wouldn't be surprise if MQM if found harboring both someday.

hahaha and those who are work for both MQM and MVM or Mehdi Army? In fact LeJ/Shia violence happens right under MQM's nose, I wouldn't be surprise if MQM if found harboring both someday.

LeJ is the PMLN stooge and you are saying MQM supports mehdi army :woot:, what weed are you smoking bro? MQM is not any religious party, its a completely liberal secular party which encourages sunnis and shias to exist peacefully

MQM was the only party which kicked out his minister for speaking against ahmedis who btw got pat on his back by nooras themselves

Si

You are mistaken ... no one shot any fire from their side .. are you blind to see news channels footage ??? Jab mqm pe baat ati hai tu foootage ko as prove dete ho aur yahan tu sab different wah bhai ...
Then who shot the policeman? his fellow servicemen?....I have been watching the news screen all day long. I have seen police charged at the protesters, I have seen protesters throwing stones at police, I have seen police beating old man but what I am saying is that why did TuQ let it go out of hand, why he used women and elderly as a human shield?

malik ishaq q khula ghum raha he? why PMLN set him free isn't he from banned organisation and according to law he should be in jail?

Because he was bailed from the courts as witnesses were not willing to make a statement against him. Major portion of that hearing was during the mushy tenure you can't even blame PMLN for that.

Plus if I recall correctly Malik Ishaq was flown to *GHQ during Musharraf tenure to talk with the TTP fighters who occupied GHQ. You certainly have selective amnesia. Do you think people like Malik Ishaq offer these favours out of goodness of their hearts?

As usual you will discount these facts because they don't suit your specific world view where PMLN is Illuminati of Pakistan controling every little thing from behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom