What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

LeJ is the PMLN stooge and you are saying MQM supports mehdi army :woot:, what weed are you smoking bro? MQM is not any religious party, its a completely liberal secular party which encourages sunnis and shias to exist peacefully

MQM was the only party which kicked out his minister for speaking against ahmedis who btw got pat on his back by nooras themselves
Haidar Abbas Rizvi is famous for his involvement in such incidents.....

Because he was bailed from the courts as witnesses were not willing to make a statement against him. Major portion of that hearing was during the mushy tenure you can't even blame PMLN for that.

Plus if I recall correctly Malik Ishaq was flown to Lal Mosque during Musharraf tenure to talk the Lal Mosque administration. You certainly have selective amnesia. Do you think people like Malik Ishaq offer these favours out of goodness of their hearts?

As usual you will discount these facts because they don't suit your specific world view where PMLN is Illuminati of Pakistan controling every little thing from behind the scenes.

LeJ was banned during PPP's era and malik ishaq was freed during PMLN era as well when LeJ was banned

Plus if I recall correctly Malik Ishaq was flown to Lal Mosque during Musharraf tenure to talk the TTP fighters who occupied GHQ. You certainly have selective amnesia. Do you think people like Malik Ishaq offer these favours out of goodness of their hearts?
Mohajiron key khilaf ek aur sazish! :P

At least people vote for MQM in Karachi but not even kutta vote for PAT in Punjab. This wannabe Altaf Bhai should be beaten by punjab police on his return.

LeJ was banned during PPP's era and malik ishaq was freed during PMLN era as well when LeJ was banned
Open up any reasonable newspaper News/ Dawn etc and check during whose tenure Malik Ishaq won most of his cases. Should not be too difficult now.

Haidar Abbas Rizvi is famous for his involvement in such incidents.....

where do you hear such crap from bro?

MQMDELEGATIONMEETULLMA201211.jpg

Open up any reasonable newspaper News/ Dawn etc and check during whose tenure Malik Ishaq won most of his cases. Should not be too difficult now.

im asking a very simple question you are failing to answer, LeJ when it is banned, why it is let to operate fully

but i understand since noora only party in the world to negotiate peace deals with TTP terrorists

where do you hear such crap from bro?

MQMDELEGATIONMEETULLMA201211.jpg

im asking a very simple question you are failing to answer, LeJ when it is banned, why it is let to operate fully

but i understand since noora only party in the world to negotiate peace deals with TTP terrorists

And I am offering you a very simple answer, that thug won the cases in court (most of them during Musharraf tenure). PMLN govt has no grounds to keep him behind bars.

Then who shot the policeman? his fellow servicemen?....I have been watching the news screen all day long. I have seen police charged at the protesters, I have seen protesters throwing stones at police, I have seen police beating old man but what I am saying is that why did TuQ let it go out of hand, why he used women and elderly as a human shield?

Bhai koi nasha kia hua hai kia??? Footage mai nazer nai aya kese ek civilian police ke sath mil ker garion ke sheeshay tor raha hai ??? He was identified as pmln worker.. what happen to bastard shebaz sharif?? Didn't he live close to that area?? When Israel kill kids who throw stones at them we feel so bad .. so is is justified to shot people on chest on protestor ??? Yeh democracy hai bhai ??where is so called illegal weapons recover from their office .. those who were arrested why beat them like animals ?? Is this humanity ???

:lol::lol::lol:
Trying to rebut by posting a random picture? you could have done better than that...

refute is when u present some facts not rants, haider abbas is one of the most educated guy, has a degree in engineering and 2 masters in chemistry and mechanical engg why would he ingage in sectarian BS? MQM has deobandi cleric as its senator

refute is when u present some facts not rants, haider abbas is one of the most educated guy, has a degree in engineering and 2 masters in cheistry and mechanical engg
Even MQM's own people confess his involvement...Itna masoom bannay ke zaroorat nahi hay meray aziz....

Even MQM's own people confess his involvement...Itna masoom bannay ke zaroorat nahi hay meray aziz....

bhai me ne to yeh nahi bola na, me ne to media ke through prove kya k Gullu Butt is PMLN thug and Rana Malik is LeJ terrorist deployed to defame TUQ supporters

Bhai koi nasha kia hua hai kia??? Footage mai nazer nai aya kese ek civilian police ke sath mil ker garion ke sheeshay tor raha hai ??? He was identified as pmln worker.. what happen to bastard shebaz sharif?? Didn't he live close to that area?? When Israel kill kids who throw stones at them we feel so bad .. so is is justified to shot people on chest on protestor ??? Yeh democracy hai bhai ??where is so called illegal weapons recover from their office .. those who were arrested why beat them like animals ?? Is this humanity ???
Now you're taking it personal....So probably join them tomorrow for inqliab version 1.02.

bhai me ne to yeh nahi bola na, me ne to media ke through prove kya k Gullu Butt is PMLN thug and Rana Malik is LeJ terrorist deployed to defame TUQ supporters
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the thread has been derailed too far lets get back to the real issue.

TuQ is an anarchist and Govt must squash this criminal and stop him from destabilizing Pakistan. He was clearly inciting his followers to fight the police.

Back
Top Bottom