What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

I support Tahir ul Qadri's supporters if they raise arms and butcher Maryam Nawaz the same way PPunjab police killed 2 women from same family.

After that, they should raid the house of Rana Sana Ullah and kill all the women there.
Then they should raid the house of that sub-human CCPO lahore and kill his family
Then they should raid DCO lahore and burn his family and children.
Then they should raid the house of every Inspector involved in this operation and kill and burn his immediate and extended family.

After that, they should head towards Shahbaz Shareef and Raiwind. I don't belong to MQI but being a citizen of Pakistan, this is the only sound treatment for what happened today.

Police should not have opened fire, but i guess when someone fires at you then self defence become important. We have to remember police is always outnumbered, especially when so called protesters are nothing more then ghundas with guns hired by harami tuq.

Is ko tuq lagha kar chapal marni chaye jhab wapis hata hai Pakistan.
Yes and govt has nothing to do with it.. Right?... I saw a women's deadbody on the road she was not Armed.. and if they were armed why didnt they show us Evidence where are the weapons where are those petrol Bombs.??.

its not army job to do policing... army only comes when civil govt call them.. army is disciplined institution.. it cannot interfere in every political event... its police job..and maximum.. rangers.. but i dnt know why in pakistan everyone immediately ask army to come.. bahi police ka kam police ko krny do.. they are the one who are bound to handle these situations.. army is resonsible to look after paistan borders..and they are doing there job... you ppl will always criticize pak army with no good reason..

Army is not interested in Pakistani politics, but since Raheel Sharif is a Lahori and a good friend of Shahbaz Sharif, I know for a fact that Shahbaz Sharif has been given a free hand to control the province. Neither PMLN, nor Pak army under Raheel Sharif would want any instability in Punjab. For military, Punjab is its home and for PMLN, punjab is what brings them into power. Right now, PMLN and Pak army are on the same page. PMLN is a very clever political party, it used the military operation to eradicate its own political enemies. PMLN knows Pak army has its hands full and will not interfere. PMLN knows that if it puts fear into the hearts of all these blackmailers (sheeda talli, fasaadi, and padri), they will be careful to do more protests and this is exactly what happened. All these blackmailers have called off their protests. Hijray

BqWLqK8CUAAB431.jpg

another noora terrorist rana tariq.

no police action ??

Yes and govt has nothing to do with it.. Right?... I saw a women lying dead on the road she was not Armed.. and if they were armed why didnt they show us Evidence where are the weapons where are those petrol Bombs.??.

We shouldn't play this woman card, now days woman get away with murder because of this. How do you know she was not attacking them? I mean firing gun has become normal for punjabi woman.

No police man died. Check your facts or go tune your Tv on again. Doctors just sent a report and NO policeman died at all.

Even if one died, that person was probably just a freaking PMLN worker wearing uniform, just Gulu butt and most of others in that 'force'. N yes no one gives a damn about his worthless life which ended during the process of killing innocent civilians.

Dont know about now but news was same about an hour ago.
Lahore chaos leaves eight dead, dozens injured
At least eight people, including a policeman, were killed
The hospital administration said 17 policemen are among those wounded.

People killed today were all innocent. They were killed by clash of egos (Nawaz vs Qadri). Dont blame the police men as they were merely following orders just as PAT workers who were carrying sticks by the orders of their leader.

these noora terrorist according to one eye witness opened fire on woman directly.. killing them as one picture shows...

also that 53 wounded people are result of bullet wounds, clearly shows that pmln gone mad.

its not army job to do policing... army only comes when civil govt call them.. army is disciplined institution.. it cannot interfere in every political event... its police job..and maximum.. rangers.. but i dnt know why in pakistan everyone immediately ask army to come....

I don't know why people play so dumb. I would ask if you will ask army to help if Punjab police was raping your sister and mother in broad day light on road? I wish that would happen to you and i will ask who will you call then. Will you call PUNJAB POLICE to come help? hahahahaha. Make some freaking sense.

WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE IS THE LAHORE CORPS COMMANDER HIDING AND WHERE IS HIS FREAKING RAPID REPOSE FORCE! Tahir ul Qadri, we need an answer.

Army has his hands full? What a joke is that. They just deployed RAPID RESPONSE FORCE to react to any unpleasent event in Lahore. Where was that force for 13 hours and why Corps Commander LAHORE did not utilize the force which was just deployed to tackle the situation which kept on going for 13 hours.

The role of Army is dubious esp the role of Corps commander lahore. He has sworn to protect people of Pakistan from any threats and he did not do it even after Tahir ul Qadri requested him several times.

People of Pakistan will soon demand an answer. COAS is already a huge fan and supporter of this democracy as he clearly stated in his speech at Yaum-e-Shaudha. He won't do nothing. Both Shreefs are going to rape innocent civilians now!
Lol at Corps Commander Lahore, you think hes going to go out of his way to protect couple of blackmailers that are controlled by the Canadian padri? Army is not going to interfere at any cost, and even if they interfere, it will be for the benefit of PMLN. Army does not want to see any instability in Punjab specially Lahore where the families of high profile military officers reside. The Rapid force is there to protect core leadership of PMLN and high profile military generals and their families, not Minhaj-ul-qurans blackmailers. Get real buddy

first they were not police wala they were patwari and zati mulazim of takht lahore

agar police walay insaan hota tu wo nahatay logon par golian na chalata

agar gunda police wala mara tuu kisi ko kia fiqar uss ki
Lahore chaos leaves eight dead, dozens injured
At least eight people, including a policeman, were killed
The hospital administration said 17 policemen are among those wounded.

Your last statements clearly tell how much big of a hypocrite you are.

We shouldn't play this woman card, now days woman get away with murder because of this. How do you know she was not attacking them? I mean firing gun has become normal for punjabi woman.
Afsos sadh Afsos... and BTW how many of those chilars were killed ?? How many of them got injured.. Its nowhere on media pta nai kn sa hamla kia awaam ne un par

Back
Top Bottom