What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Ok that was Gullo But a police taught who work for police mafia in plain cloths! Pol khul geya
ke kon keya kar raha tha.

all police officers involved should be tried for misbehaviour and for beating the very civilians they are obliged to serve and protect when u have arrested them why the beating
these bastered were beating elderly men and women like animals
these f**king animals should be kicked out of police and punished if punjab gov. is serious they should set an example for these idiots

she wanted her rape to happen and then cry foul?

rapist fell for her evil scheme
Their are times when people will go to any extend to achieve in what they believe is rightly theirs ... .. :coffee:

53a02e70ee513.jpg

LAHORE: In a press conference after the violent clash between supporters of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) and police on Tuesday, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif said he will resign if found responsible for the incident.

"The deaths in Lahore's Model Town are unfortunate.I have ordered the formation of a judicial commission to probe the incident."

He said he will not rest until the commission ascertains who is responsible for the the incident and that they will be punished according to the law.

He also offered condolences to Dr Tahirul Qadri and the families of the victims over what he said are unfortunate deaths.

"I request the people of Punjab to please maintain patience and tolerance, even though emotions are high," he added.

He also said that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) had never engaged in the politics of bullets or batons and any one was free to lodge an FIR against him.

Shahbaz Sharif should resign, says Imran Khan
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan called for Chief Minister Shahbaz's resignation over the deaths in Lahore.

Addressing the press in Islamabad, Khan said Punjab Police was being used by the provincial government in all the wrong ways.

He said police in Punjab would break the law at the behest of the Sharif brothers, adding that a democratic government should not be shooting at unarmed members of the public.

Khan moreover said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was never a democrat, adding that a year in government had proven that the PML-N chief was neither a leader not a statesman.

The PTI chief then called for the resignations of Shahbaz Sharif, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah and Punjab's inspector general police.

Punjab police killing the peaceful protestors while they are silently watching the armed thugs of noora league?

BqVcYzYCYAAUFmT.jpg

BqUymYoCcAAdLUw.jpg

Read this guys, its clear police was simply doing their job when agrresive protestors started beating them. No one is allowed to have private militia and no go areas in Punjab! And that to in city like Lahore. We don't want it to become like Karachi. I hope tuq also receive good trashing by police when he come back.

Seem like tuq want to have his own militants rings. I say **** him and his supporters.

8 dead, 85 injured in clash between Qadri supporters, police in Lahore – The Express Tribune

Read this guys, its clear police was simply doing their job when agrresive protestors started beating them. No one is allowed to have private militia and no go areas in Punjab! And that to in city like Lahore. We don't want it to become like Karachi. I hope tuq also receive good trashing by police when he come back.

Seem like tuq want to have his own militants rings. I say **** him and his supporters.

8 dead, 85 injured in clash between Qadri supporters, police in Lahore – The Express Tribune

who is Gulu Butt, is he TUQ supporter?

you talk about punjab not becoming Karachi, i don't know if you live in Punjab or else where because PMLN thugs are known for their badmashi in Punjab

''The clash started last night when members of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) tried to stop the police from removing barriers outside their leader’s house in Model Town Colony and party secretariat. Police baton-charged and shelled the demonstrators for not letting them do their job.''

''Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah, while speaking to the media in Lahore, said that the barriers outside Qadri’s house and party secretariat were removed after government received information from intelligence agencies about the presence of armed men in the area.

He added that the private militia had made it a no go area and no one in Punjab is allowed to do so.''

''The clash started last night when members of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) tried to stop the police from removing barriers outside their leader’s house in Model Town Colony and party secretariat. Police baton-charged and shelled the demonstrators for not letting them do their job.''

''Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah, while speaking to the media in Lahore, said that the barriers outside Qadri’s house and party secretariat were removed after government received information from intelligence agencies about the presence of armed men in the area.

He added that the private militia had made it a no go area and no one in Punjab is allowed to do so.''

why doesn't noora remove barricde from raiwind first?

BqVe4qOIgAEpJZS.jpg

who is Gulu Butt, is he TUQ supporter?

you talk about punjab not becoming Karachi, i don't know if you live in Punjab or else where because PMLN thugs are known for their badmashi in Punjab

No one is allowed to do badmashi here, tuq want to creat his own militant ring like mqm. He should be killed on sight when ever he come back. We have Karachi in front of our eyes and warning to other cities.

Back
Top Bottom