What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

No one is allowed to do badmashi here, tuq want to creat his own militant ring like mqm. He should be killed on sight when ever he come back. We have Karachi in front of our eyes and warning to other cities.

beta stop this BS please tell who is Gulu Butt and other thugs and why was punjab police silently watching gulu butt creating violence?

why doesn't noora remove barricde from raiwind first?

BqVe4qOIgAEpJZS.jpg

Are you really dumb to compare model town lahore with isolated raiwind?

beta stop this BS please tell who is Gulu Butt and other thugs and why was punjab police silently watching gulu butt creating violence?

Bhaiye kiun apni karwana chata hai, you baiyas are used to have no go areas in Karachi but not in Punjab. In Karachi bhiayas beat pathans in their areas and in return pathan beat bhaiyas in their areas.

these are PMLN thugs btw
1157393_10151807007731899_202270023_n.jpg

1604578_10151807008361899_1516996544_n.jpg

1551577_10151807008091899_319925551_n.jpg

1535401_675763135779495_507601440_n.jpg

Bew1sUmCAAA9RJO.jpg:large

Bo01NWPIMAA2kY3.jpg:large

Dumb *** bhaiya havai firing for show off is normal in Punjab.

Bhaiye kiun apni karwana chata hai, you baiyas are used to have no go areas in Karachi but not in Punjab. In Karachi bhiayas beat pathans in their areas and in return pathan beat bhaiyas in their areas.

abe chor terrorist ki paidawar

BqViCzbCMAAOsDN.jpg

Followers with assault rifles guard home of leader of LEJ, Malik Ishaq in Rahim yar khan Punjab

BqUo6WxCYAE0Iw6.jpg

Country is in state of war, Prime minister is in Tajikistan, Politics is at best in Lahore streets.
why Ganja Nawaz went to Tajikistan at this time when complete nation is in trouble.
COAS also cancelled his trip to Sri Lanka why not our idiot PM did so, son of bitch, on one side we are in state of war and other side the same government is playing politics on TUQ arrival.

Just saw on news.The interview by Arif Hameed Bhatti who is beaureau chief,Lahore is commenting over a footage, in which a man was breaking car.He recognized him as 'Gullu Bhai' and commented that he is seen with Shahbaaz Sharif.
This whole stupidity will strengthen Tahir Al padri's stance against operation zarb e azb.Police went too brutal to scatter them off the way and removed barrier to shut tahir Al qadri up.. they went too brutal.What can we do?
This whole incidence seems planted.A senator claimed that Shabaaz Sharif is conspiring against his own brother.

MQM,PTI..all parties are speaking against it.My fear is that objective to resist police action will soon change into pressure to stop operations
This anarchy will disturb military ops.

Remember so called 'wukla tehreek' against Mr.Musharraf
@Secur @Aeronaut @Luftwaffe @Hyperion@fatman17 @niaz...all think tanks must take this seriously. This political sstupidi/cleavage is if true,may effect ops.

Last edited:
Although what TUQ is doing is not revolution but @Sedqal democracy is FAILED in Pakistan.

Where is that bloody Judiciary or is it only active to protect Geo-Jang- pml-n and Sindh Govs.

Just saw on news.The interview by Arif Hameed Bhatti who is beaureau chief,Lahore is commenting over a footage, in which a man was breaking car.He recognized him as 'Gullu Bhai' and commented that he is seen with Shahbaaz Sharif.
This whole stupidity will strengthen Tahir Al padri's stance against operation zarb e azb.Police went too brutal to scatter them off the way and removed barrier to shut tahir Al qadri up.. they went too brutal.What can we do?
This whole incidence seems planted.A senator claimed that Shabaaz Sharif is conspiring against his own brother.

MQM,PTI..all parties are speaking against it.My fear is that objective to resist police action will soon change into pressure to stop operations
This anarchy will disturb military ops.

Remember so called 'wukla tehreek' against Mr.Musharraf?

Mr what are you talking about? Tuq is in support of operation since day one. Read his tweets or the link i posted. In fact he is saying that N is against army and operation thats why they killed his supporters.

Mr what are you talking about? Tuq is in support of operation since day one. Read his tweets or the link i posted. In fact he is saying that N is against army and operation thats why they killed his supporters.

abe Gullu Butt PMLN badmash :omghaha:

naam to badmashon wala rakh leta lalu wala to na rakhta

==================================

Gullu ki itni wehshat he ke saarey noorey bhag gaye is thread se?

Mr what are you talking about? Tuq is in support of operation since day one. Read his tweets or the link i posted. In fact he is saying that N is against my and operation thats why they killed his supporters.
I know this..but just today on TV I saw his statement I which he clearly said that Government ka dhong muzakrat k baray main khul gaya hai,inquilab aye ga :hitwall:

pakistan is in a state of war.. but govt allowing this people to do dharna.. they should suppose to strengthen govt.
Pakistan has been at war since it's inception. We just have too many enemies.
Apart from that, protest is a constitutional right of any Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom