What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

I know this..but just today on TV I saw his statement I which he clearly said that Government ka dhong muzakrat k baray main khul gaya hai :hitwall:

Eh? He is doing chamcha giri of army, basically want army to take over. Sir what are you saying is not true at all. Read this

Qadri stated that the police took action, on the orders of the government, because of his support for the army during the ongoing operation in North Waziristan.

“Anyone who stands in support of the army is seen by the government as their biggest enemy,” he said, adding that the government has been against the military since the 90s.

Qadri claimed that the government was never in favour of the army operation in North Waziristan and had to approve it since they had no choice.

He alleged that the government was, in fact, trying to regroup terrorists and facilitate them in the name of dialogue.

The PAT chief also said that the other reason for today’s police action was to threaten him and his party, as he is meant to arrive in Pakistan within the next few days.

He also said that never had he witnessed anything like this in the 33 years of his political career.''

Eh? He is doing chamcha giri of army, basically want army to take over. Sir what are you saying is not true at all. Read this

Qadri stated that the police took action, on the orders of the government, because of his support for the army during the ongoing operation in North Waziristan.

“Anyone who stands in support of the army is seen by the government as their biggest enemy,” he said, adding that the government has been against the military since the 90s.

Qadri claimed that the government was never in favour of the army operation in North Waziristan and had to approve it since they had no choice.

He alleged that the government was, in fact, trying to regroup terrorists and facilitate them in the name of dialogue.

The PAT chief also said that the other reason for today’s police action was to threaten him and his party, as he is meant to arrive in Pakistan within the next few days.

He also said that never had he witnessed anything like this in the 33 years of his political career.''

GUllU you are hired to do zaleel type backing of noora league in defence.pk?

I know he said all this...
I am astonished as well that why on earth he suddenly he said all this shit?
Is he too dumb to understand that what will be the impact of his statement by claiming sincere peace process as drama baazi?

Pakistan has been at war since it's inception. We just have too many enemies.
Apart from that, protest is a constitutional right of any Pakistani.

what weird logic is this... there is extraordinary situation.. country is at war literally. this people could have taken a back seat for a while. Sleeper cells can use them as a cannon fodder.

noora logic

- raided to remove barricades of TUQ's centre at lahore while no action at model town and raiwind, smashed glasses, destroyed property, fired bullets

- when protesters came on roads, they killed many protesters

- used PMLN thugs to show that protesters were armed and dangerous and thus justification for killings

- showed TUQ's tweet to tell that it was vicious plan by TUQ himself

- now proving TUQ wants to sabotage army operation in NW

- employed Punjabi badnaam e zamana journalists to depict how evil TUQ was

arey-bhai-aakhir-kehna-kya-chahte-ho.jpg

Today is a very sad day, hell even in occupied lands like Palestine or Kashmir, killing of 8 unarmed civilians (including a boy and 2 women) is totally unacceptable. We are sitting here in a so called democratic country, under civilian rule and 2nd largest city. What we are witnessing is classic example of state terrorism.

At no point it is acceptable to use lethal fire arms at protesters. Rubber bullets at maximum, tear gas and lathi charge is all that what required to control a mob.
I have seen so much stupid posts here, who are praising Punjab Govt and Police for this heroic act. Are not the same people who during Lawyer movement were supporting all kind of chaos and breaking 144. If someone please show me a single classical example where Police has fired upon on protesting Lawyers? and what was then a "Dictator Regime"??

I know a dozen or more places in Lahore, which have barricade on roads. Go to R block DHA, Hamza Shahbaz resident. X Block DHA, PM Gillani residence. Shimla Pahari US Consulate. Raiwind, Model Town H Block, MQM Secretariat New Muslim Town and so many others.

My question is very simple and straight forward, Have Police got any search warrants or Court order to remove those barricades?
On whose orders at first place this operation was started?
Is there any legal case or Court order to arrest TuQ upon his return home?

If anti terrorist courts can hear the case of Lal Masjid against General Musharraf, why not the same against ShowBaz Sharif?

Molvis should be crushed.
First have the courage to execute death sentenced of convicted terrorists.
Have you seen the picture of that 45 years old woman in yellow dress, who have been shot in neck and killed?
Have we become such inhuman and evil as a nation?
She was also someone mother.

Lets think for a moment before throwing such sweeping statements.

Back
Top Bottom