What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Guys you may also watched a guy in plain cloths smashing windows of a white van in presence of police from a meter and police wala smiling, a pure work of police inside to show that mob was damaging the properties.

Qadri's supporters are organised, don't think they carried weapons or made any violence, if they were violent, long march would have easily started violence

Please point out where in my post did I say "good job PLMN" or "good job Nawaz Shareef" ?

I said good job police. I think you'll with me that everyone must obey the law. Police had every right to control these people who were trying to stop them from doing their work.

My bad point taken. Everyone should obey the law , but excessive force like in this case is wrong

Pffff where did i say Good job by or Gov... go home your like drunk

So lame is this your best response, you must be smoking some potent weed with all the bullshit that comes out of your mouth. Your comprehension skills are low..you must be autistic,...now piss of.

Last edited:
today was a Karachi day in Lahore... but not by mqm/terrorist hooligans but by punjab police... they brutally fired at unarmed protesters, totally shameless, killing no less than 11 people including 2 women..

shows the sick mentality of pmln shebaz sharif... and nawaz as always ran away before playing blood holy in Lahore.. :sick:

today was a Karachi day in Lahore... but not by mqm/terrorist hooligans but by punjab police... they brutally fired at unarmed protesters, totally shameless, killing no less than 11 people including 2 women..

shows the sick mentality of pmln shebaz sharif... and nawaz as always ran away before playing blood holy in Lahore.. :sick:
Troll on alert and reported

You are saying if i slapped your face right now you will take legal action against me?

If you slap me I'd pull your arm out of your socket and shove it up your arse; however I presume that you're not a Police Officer acting on orders presumably court orders if some media reports are to be listened to !

The **** Tuq? Pakistan is in state of war and his jahils supporters are doing this? Anyway punjab police shouldn't have used force against protestors. But if you kill police then expect reaction as well.
Police Mafia is biggest and organized group to terrorize common peoples and I have no doubt that this incident was a well planned by police.

The **** Tuq? Pakistan is in state of war and his jahils supporters are doing this? Anyway punjab police shouldn't have used force against protestors. But if you kill police then expect reaction as well.

you guys are the worst i have seen so far. PPP supporters stopped defending the corruption of their leaders. PTI supporters didnt follow IK's stand on military operation. but you guys will go to the lizard hole to defend the wrong done by your party govt.. there is zero morality is what the punjab govt has done today irrespective of whatever legal argument you put forward.

You don't need to have a weapon to kill someone...

Both sides were throwing stones at each other. A stone to the head can suffice.

It remains to be seen whether the police personnel died of a head injury or something else; so far as the CCPO is concerned apparently it was something else !

However I fail to see how else was the Police supposed to respond if, according to them, they were being fired on !

And I don't know who is speaking the truth & who isn't - the Police...I dunno....the Supporters of a Bearded Buffoon - I still don't know !

btw can anyone find the news report which says that 2 policemen were killed today by Dr. Qadri's supporters?

you guys are the worst i have seen so far. PPP supporters stopped defending the corruption of their leaders. PTI supporters didnt follow IK's stand on military operation. but you guys will go to the lizard hole to defend the wrong done by your party govt.. there is zero morality is what the punjab govt has done today irrespective of whatever legal argument you put forward.

Did Punjab gov order them to kill protestors or tuq supporters to kill police?

Security of Major cities should be given to Army ( Total Control ) and they should shoot anyone who tries to disrupt peace at sight , I have had enough of this TUQ & PMLN .

i've had enough of every thing !!!!!

now we have democracy haunting us at every point !!!!!

and the sad truth is that

the youth is being used as tools to serve politicians own purpose :angry:
and they {politicians} call them selves a leader by ridiculing the whole country !!!!!
what a mess !!!!

Back
Top Bottom