What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Shahbaz Shareef sahab agaye hain Media may justify karnay aaj kay kaarnamay ko jo Punjab Police nay kya hey @ the end 3 3 lack zakmi honay waloon aur 5 5 lac marnay waloon kiliye ka nara laga kar inshallah Raiwind ke janib chalay jayeengay.. yahan pe BATA Rate fixed hey .. marnay waloon ko 5 lac aur injured waloon ko 3 lac aur Parliment kay kutoon kiliye 8 8 lac per kuta for security...

Just came back from home. WTH. We dont need this now. I get why they were removing barriers bcz the locals complaint abt it and it was illegal since TUQ was not part of the govt however the police lost it on them. you dont start shooting the protestors. Embarrassing stuff from Punjab goivt.Both sides are to blame i believe in this. Govt botched this up big time.

I personally believe till the operation is going there should be a ban on jalsas and protests for a month or two. The govt is stuck now as this could lead to escalation as PTI and PPP is looking for the green signal to move against the govt. At this time when army is fighting a war and needs internal peace. Playing low grade politics is pathetic to say the very least.

Shahbaz Shareef sahab agaye hain Media may justify karnay aaj kay kaarnamay ko jo Punjab Police nay kya hey @ the end 3 3 lack zakmi honay waloon aur 5 5 lac marnay waloon kiliye ka nara laga kar inshallah Raiwind ke janib chalay jayeengay.. yahan pe BATA Rate fixed hey .. marnay waloon ko 5 lac aur injured waloon ko 3 lac aur Parliment kay kutoon kiliye 8 8 lac per kuta for security...

You know if only money solved all problems. This has shown lack of control and incompetence and should be looked deep into.

10489878_802491133134927_7989690119939534357_n.jpg

Good job police. Now put this TuQ guy behind bars too and give him a good healthy dose of chitraul.
Every tom dick and harry thinks they can mobilize rented goons and bring the place to a standstill.

This should be a clear message to these PTI crazies as well. Enough of these jalsas. Now go run the province you have and show results there.

Calm down and take a chill pill:) Seriously go to specsavers and read my post carefully before you sprout your nonsense and pollute the internet with your blind devotion of Noon League. My point was that Noon League is selective in its justice procedure and only applies the law of the land when it suits its cause. All the parties have condemned the action of the Punjab Police Force, yet you still continued to attack the innocent. If you really cared about the idea of negotiating with the Taliban with the consensus of all political parties then you would have taken them into confidence when the operation was about to occur. You are the Federal government, so why should you care in the opinion of the opposition party. Peace negotiation was conducted in Swat, but the TTP broke it when an agreement was reached. If there is nothing special about TUQ then why did the armed police shoot innocent civilians. You call this action bravery.....look at this picture and tell me, if this women deserved to die?

Oh please awae hawa me teer na chala.... 2 police wale bhi mare hain unko kya patharon se mara hai ja k 2 dafa dehan se aakhein or kan khol k news sun... what are the source of this picture??

Calm down and take a chill pill:) Seriously go to specsavers and read my post carefully before you sprout your nonsense and pollute the internet with your blind devotion of Noon League. My point was that Noon League is selective in its justice procedure and only applies the law of the land when it suits its cause. All the parties have condemned the action of the Punjab Police Force, yet you still continued to attack the innocent. If you really cared about the idea of negotiating with the Taliban with the consensus of all political parties then you would have taken them into confidence when the operation was about to occur. You are the Federal government, so why should you care in the opinion of the opposition party. Peace negotiation was conducted in Swat, but the TTP broke it when an agreement was reached. If there is nothing special about TUQ then why did the armed police shoot innocent civilians. You call this action bravery.....look at this picture and tell me, if this women deserved to die?

10494615_707502879307526_3499077671948482961_n.jpg

Good job police. Now put this TuQ guy behind too and give him a good healthy dose of chitraul.
Every tom dick and thinks they can mobilize rented goons and bring the place to a standstill.This should be a clear message to these PTI crazies as well. Enough of these jalsas. Now go run the province you have and show results there.

Even If TUQ was sent to prison, he would not cry like a baby. Do you remember this video...brings back good memories when this son of a gun ran to Saudi with his tail behind his legs.

You talked about rented goons, do you remember this video when the Supreme court was attacked by Noon League? Jalsa and marches are allowed in a democratic system, so don't threaten other people. I may not like PTI, but they are 1000 times better than Noon League and have the right to protest.

Guys you may also watched a guy in plain cloths smashing windows of a white van in presence of police from a meter and police wala smiling, a pure work of police inside to show that mob was damaging the properties.

CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif says if Judicial commission holds me responsible, will step down without any delay...:coffee:

Yeah i have heard that soo much. Its the cheapest and most used line in Pakistan. From shopkeepers ( sir agar chez kharab nikli tu mai dukan band karlo ga) to politicians ( If proven we will quit and give resignation). Its better to shut up then say something so useless.

Even If TUQ was sent to prison, he would not cry like a baby. Do you remember this video...brings back good memories when this son of a gun ran to Saudi with his tail behind his legs.

You talked about rented goons, do you remember this video when the Supreme court was attacked by Noon League? Jalsa and marches are allowed in a democratic system, so don't threaten other people. I may not like PTI, but they are 1000 times better than Noon League and have the right to protest.

Please point out where in my post did I say "good job PLMN" or "good job Nawaz Shareef" ?

I said good job police. I think you'll agree with me that everyone must obey the law. Police had every right to control these people who were trying to stop them from doing their work.

Oh please awae hawa me teer na chala.... 2
arrow-10x10.png
wale bhi mare hain unko kya patharon se mara hai ja k 2 dafa dehan se aakhein or kan khol k news sun... what are the source of this picture??

Stop crying about the source of the picture and accept that a mistake has been made. Even showbaz has asked for a judicial inquiry even though it will be a farce.

SO Much for peaceful protests , Nation is at War and we are playing political games , Pathetic .
Mod edit. 8 people are shot dead by Police 80 injured 54 severely. Dont expect a light response when Police is shooting point blank at innocent protestors.
PAT is a peacefull movement. Long march of PAT showed it to world. Whatever haters speak matters nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Harami Kisi gashti ki olad yeh police. Beating and firing on innocent civilians. Inhuman, truculent government.....
This government is not serious about Waziristan operation. :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom