What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

look at mean parties like PHaTi and others trying to cash the situatio. shame on PTI & Q league . People rejected Q league and now they are trying to use 'chor darwazay'.
on topic who everfound guilty hang him till death. Our main focus should be on Zarb-Azb.

its insane.. firstly, the model town police itself asked the PAT people to re-enforce the protection of their institution by shutting down the entries and putting cement block against the outer wall. And now they go on to beating them for doing what they asked them to do?
leaving the legal point aside... Shehbaz Sharif orders for himself security protection from Army and then punjab govt has the audacity to stop an organization from protecting itself in the name of law?

Agreed. I am no fan of TuQ and also hate him to the core. But that doesn't mean that police should do this.

Where's the proof that they had weapons? An empty statement by a Pakistani police official is hardly the most authentic of stuff.

And yes, ALOT of people have their private militias that challenge the law.
Agreed!

10441165_802453863138654_3220350406098451949_n.jpg

It will sound fishy only to a PTI troll. There is a court order to remove those barriers made in April 2014, It is sad to see that 'enlightened' trolls of PTI are acting like genuine ambulance chasers and trying to point political score ignoring the fact that a policeman in uniform was killed in cold blood by thugs of TuQ.

First hold your horses, I can abuse much harder than you can ever imagine. Better stick to civilized discussion instead of going gaga.

Ok, I wasn't aware about the court order to remove these barriers. But even if there was an order, as per you back in April 2014, was punjab police sleeping for two months and just woke up today? We have a war going on in waziristan and entire country is at red alert. What was the need of this mess at this point? Looks like Showbaz had a sleepless night yesterday because of upcoming TuQ protests?

About one police officer getting killed, its sad. But we have number of casualties on other side too. Let the details come out about who started it first.

First hold your horses, I can abuse much harder than you can ever imagine. Better stick to civilized discussion instead of going gaga.

Ok, I wasn't aware about the court order to remove these barriers. But even if there was an order, as per you back in April 2014, was punjab police sleeping for two months and just woke up today? We have a war going on in waziristan and entire country is at red alert. What was the need of this mess at this point? Looks like Showbaz had a sleepless night yesterday because of upcoming TuQ protests?

Chill Jazbot jee I didn't abuse you - it would really really stretch it to even suggest that 'troll' is anything like an abuse. As for why Police took so long then sadly there is whole process where court passes judgement then formally writes it down then sends it to concerned department which then puts it on its own priority list. Such cases can easily take upto 6 months even in a city like Islamabad when CDA is far more efficient then any other development authority.

no one give Danm also what you think... how many people died in Musharaf time how many died in PPP time all you can see is last year people died

Naturally you do care, because you responded to my post:) Calm down otherwise the blood pressure would rise. Your not using logic...because you claimed that someone who goes against the writ of the State should be punished, so why was the law not applied to the TTP in the previous year? What so special about TUQ where the law only applies to his group. PPP and Musharraf were all bad, because people died under their leadership...what are you going to say next since I have condemned their government:)

we should start counting down PMLN days in govt now that they have started this kind of budmashi

N league has gone mad now.

Khwaja Saad Rafique making stupid statements. He does good work with the ministry, but talks nonsense in public.

N-league should just shut up now and let the law take it's course.

Now going against MQM and Sheikh Rasheed. Soon they will make a statement against PTI.

A crucial op is going on now, just shut the fck up and gather the nations' attention on that op.

Hakoomat raas nhn arahi, I can definitely see them toppling over.

Naturally you do care, because you responded to my post:) Calm down otherwise the blood pressure would rise. Your not using logic...because you claimed that someone who goes against the writ of the State should be punished, so why was the law not applied to the TTP in the previous year? What so special about TUQ where the law only applies to his group. PPP and Musharraf were all bad, because people died under their leadership...what are you going to say next since I have condemned their government:)

face palm man seriously think what ever you want to think.. yeah they should be punished obviously... if Nawaz conductoperation against TTP year back then everyone start saying you didn't gave the chance for negotiations with them... many operations was conducted by PAK Army remember swat operation?? there's nothing special about TUQ why the people protest when they came to remove barriers they are removing it all over lahore

“We received seven dead bodies including two women. All of them had bullet wounds,” said Dr. Abdul Rauf, Medical Superintendent at the city's Jinnah Hospital.

“We also received 80 injured, 40 with bullet injuries and 40 with other wounds. Two injured are critical,” he said.

Muhammad Rizwan, another member of the medical staff, confirmed that the dead bodies had been received.

Youth, women among seven killed in PAT supporters' clash with police - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Good job police! Now put this TuQ character behind bars or better yet just shoot him. Problem is everyone in this country just thinks they can do whatever the hell they want.
Are these guys blind to the ongoing military operation? We need national unity and faith in our government now more than ever.

“We received seven dead bodies including two women. All of them had bullet wounds,” said Dr. Abdul Rauf, Medical Superintendent at the city's Jinnah Hospital.

“We also received 80 injured, 40 with bullet injuries and 40 with other wounds. Two injured are critical,” he said.

Muhammad Rizwan, another member of the medical staff, confirmed that the dead bodies had been received.

Youth, women among seven killed in PAT supporters' clash with police - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

80?? i think 20 are policemen cause NEWS channels are saying 60 injured CCPO Lahore said 20 policemen are injured 2 killed

we should start counting down PMLN days in govt now that they have started this kind of budmashi

XYXMT, I thought you were a long term Noon League supporter, or have you changed your mind.

Parvez Rasheed Should have handled the situation, Khwaja is a bit of an over kill and will worsen the situation....

Back
Top Bottom