What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

How many policemen were shot dead?
Stop supporting those nonsense from the ones murdering unarmed civilians. All the provocation was started by police themselves. The police tried to enter the premises and remove security barriers,

2 policemen shoot dead 20 injured CCPO Lahore

Come down rat . advise don't go take part in this protest for TUQ U could be next .... OK now go back to your bed it;s too late

Are you threatening a member...paper tiger. I hate the TTP, but seriously I hope they get a lucky shot at both Ganja brothers and the rest of the Noon League Crew.

Talat Hussain

10322707_614250502006839_3466599108735430533_n.png
10322707_614250502006839_3466599108735430533_n.png

It actually does in my opinion yours could differ. Anyone that goes armed against security institutions should not be tolerated. However if not armed and then killed, the responsible must be hanged.

So why did Noon League adopt a passive policy with the Taliban in the previous year, by negotiating with them, after all they were fully armed and were against the writ of the state. Did it take the deaths of 4000 people for the government to realize that the TTP should be punished. Contradictions and hypocrisy at its best.

I certainly won't - I'd use legal recourse to address any grievance ! I would certainly not throw stones at them or use wooden sticks to crack their skulls open nor fire at them !
You are saying if i slapped your face right now you will take legal action against me?

So why did Noon League adopt a passive policy with the Taliban in the previous year, by negotiating with them, after all they were fully armed and were against the writ of the state. Did it take the deaths of 4000 people for the government to realize that the TTP should be punished. Contradictions and hypocrisy at its best.

It was Not just Nawaz but every Political party who want negotiations with Taliban including Imran Khan... After that they still carried attacks recent was Karachi Airport after that they agreed to conduct operations against them

That is Waziristan, this is Lahore, their strong hold.... difference! i admit they are selfish.... but their selfishness is positive for all i care, lahore is a developed city as far as Pakistan is concerned, can't say that about other capitals.

It was Not just Nawaz but every Political party who want negotiations with Taliban including Imran Khan... After that they still carried attacks recent was Karachi Airport after that they agreed to conduct operations against them
Key words

Back
Top Bottom