What's new

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools

No, terrorists.

This is to start civil unrest to stop the construction of the dam.

Most likely sponsored by your country. We will soon find out after the interrogation has finished.

The one reason why we can never have peace between India and Pak. Any problem in India, blame Pak and vice-versa. Grow up, grow a brain.

The one reason why we can never have peace between India and Pak. Any problem in India, blame Pak and vice-versa. Grow up, grow a brain.

Hey Indian .. piss off to preach to stop the obsession with Pakistan. Compare your media to ours and if you had a few brain cells you will recognise the difference immediately.

The place which is incredibly peaceful now suddenly has terrorists and its not difficult to see why! CPEC route and a Hydro Dam is going to be built there.
You are incorrect to assume Kohistan to be peaceful of all things, these people are backwards and retarded as they come. Literacy rate is lowest compared to other regions of the area. If anyone can remember how people were stopped from buses and shot, Shia's and Islmailis were targeted, buses were burned. The point being there are many sleeper cells in Kohistan area and they are hiding in plane sight, i have noticed a few changes after my last visit the police has become a lot active after Zarb-e-azb operation. The intelligence based operations have certainly improved-there is better coordination.
The police here force is pretty good in dealing with terrorist
Well said, please feel free to add to my post if anything is missing.
TTP commander has been killed by the family of Arif Hussain police officer. Family has wowed to kill every last terrorist in the area.
This is not Karachi or Lahore, people will come out and do what's necessary themselves. There is a reason why many areas in GB have 0 percent crime rate. People need to be more alert of their surroundings in urban areas.

@Arsalan , @The Eagle ,@django

You are incorrect to assume Kohistan to be peaceful of all things, these people are backwards and retarded as they come. Literacy rate is lowest compared to other regions of the area. If anyone can remember how people were stopped from buses and shot, Shia's and Islmailis were targeted, buses were burned. The point being there are many sleeper cells in Kohistan area and they are hiding in plane sight, i have noticed a few changes after my last visit the police has become a lot active after Zarb-e-azb operation. The intelligence based operations have certainly improved-there is better coordination.

This is not Karachi or Lahore, people will come out and do what's necessary themselves. There is a reason why many areas in GB have 0 percent crime rate. People need to be more alert of their surroundings in urban areas.

I my self come from a very backward village being educated is something else but my roots are from there and community watch system of rural Pakistan is very good. People do act for the betterment of society faster than urban areas.

There is a huge difference between Karachi and GB or northern areas approach in such cases. However, this claim by some anonymous twitter handle is yet to be verified because Police Force itself is hunting down people responsible of burning schools & attack on forces; without any rest.

As compare to Karachi; locals in those areas are committed & always stood with forces against terrorists. Minor crimes are almost to zero because as you mentioned that people mostly are active, attentive & stands united hence, zero rate of minor crimes.

So you are suggesting my friend just to achieve peace we should stop blaming the culprits?

CJ statement about Dam and how he linked that with these acts of sabotage should be the eye opener. First the international establishment torpedoed the finance for Diamir-Bhasaha dam while giving India full support to create all the dams. Also, let me remind the readers what CJ recently said that water shortage in Pakistan and how that is linked to geopolitics.

These are all elements of fifth generation warfare against Pakistan. We must build a very strong deterrence at sub conventional level against enemy nations. Unfortunately, that has been ignored and we have paid a very heavy price.

Kohistani people are the worst they cause up to 80% of the problems in GB while they aren't even from this region I believe they are hindko. Kohistan provides terrorists pathway to GB and I believe the kpk should take action in that region.

Also the locals police force is proven to be much better in such situations especially the elite force which is said to be much better than they CT units of other provinces.

Kohistan needs much better governance and a complete education re-haul for it is indeed the most backward area of Pakistan, security forces need to get more intel assets on the ground and this should just be the beginning.Kudos Wajsal

Kohistani people are the worst they cause up to 80% of the problems in GB while they aren't even from this region I believe they are hindko. Kohistan provides terrorists pathway to GB and I believe the kpk should take action in that region.

Also the locals police force is proven to be much better in such situations especially the elite force which is said to be much better than they CT units of other provinces.
They are Dardic people related to Chitralis, Pashai etc they are not Hazarwals.

They should be punished. If ignorant people burn educational institutions, where will they send their children to teach?

@Signalian @Zarvan @django @Areesh

Many times you will reed " killed by unidentified gunmen." and everything is proved, I have double checked it, that's better than Hollywood! I did wish such operations since a long time ago, I thought it only exists in my dream, but its 100% real, ISI shows its a capable organisation! I am proud of the men behind the missions and scene!
That's really an interesting twitter account! Should be not shown to public Media, they could misunderstand that! But on the other hand its a perfect Media material to show the bright future, when people take the wrong path!

@Signalian @Zarvan @django @Areesh

Many times you will reed " killed by unidentified gunmen." and everything is proved, I have double checked it, that's better than Hollywood! I did wish such operations since a long time ago, I thought it only exists in my dream, but its 100% real, ISI shows its a capable organisation! I am proud of the men behind the missions and scene!
That's really an interesting twitter account! Should be not shown to public Media, they could misunderstand that! But on the other hand its a perfect Media material to show the bright future, when people take the wrong path!
This action needs to be replicated across the Durand line were these rats are actually getting their training and guidance, I know steps have been taken but I wish for EVEN MORE, make these b@@tards feel a cool bead of sweat trickle down their ugly faces every time they leave their residences, ISI Zindabad.Kudos bro

Agree with what you have said about police force. Overall law enforcement agencies are very well coordinated and most importantly have complete support of locals. That makes them much more effective.

The killing of Shia (the bus/van targeted near Jalkhand area on way to Babusar Top) were not Kohistani people however. They were terrorists. Still, this do not make Kohistan or Kohistani people peace loving, they are illiterate and criminal minded, most of them. Thus would be easier for terrorist gangs to exploit, they will side with anyone who can pay them! Money is the religion really for those people. However do not, ever, mix up Gilgit-Baltastani people with the Kohistani guys from Kohistan area. They are totally different breed. Gilgit-Baltistan people are some of the finest you will come across, very united, educated and friendly.

Kohistan needs much better governance and a complete education re-haul for it is indeed the most backward area of Pakistan, security forces need to get more intel assets on the ground and this should just be the beginning.Kudos Wajsal

They are Dardic people related to Chitralis, Pashai etc they are not Hazarwals.
Re-haul can only be done to a system that exists! That part of our country is wilderness. Probably the only place in Pakistan where Bear Grylls can shoot "Ultimate Survival" episode!!

Back
Top Bottom