What's new

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools

Agree with what you have said about police force. Overall law enforcement agencies are very well coordinated and most importantly have complete support of locals. That makes them much more effective.

The killing of Shia (the bus/van targeted near Jalkhand area on way to Babusar Top) were not Kohistani people however. They were terrorists. Still, this do not make Kohistan or Kohistani people peace loving, they are illiterate and criminal minded, most of them. Thus would be easier for terrorist gangs to exploit, they will side with anyone who can pay them! Money is the religion really for those people. However do not, ever, mix up Gilgit-Baltastani people with the Kohistani guys from Kohistan area. They are totally different breed. Gilgit-Baltistan people are some of the finest you will come across, very united, educated and friendly.
Their illiteracy causes them to harbor and breed radical elements. I think Afghan war in 90's has had a great impact on this area, the fighters that have returned ended up supporting TTP and similar elements(facts based on ground reality).

Their illiteracy causes them to harbor and breed radical elements. I think Afghan war in 90's has had a great impact on this area, the fighters that have returned ended up supporting TTP and similar elements(facts based on ground reality).
True. Plus to be honest, the government have also done so little for the region anyway. I am talking about the Kohistan area here, there is not access to the inner areas. You have to WALK to get to central Kohistan area between Kaghan and Swat valley! The area is full of mineral resources and jewels but the population is as backward as it gets. Not even basic facilities as health or transportation/road access, education are present in the area.

I have a very simple solution to this problem & that is for every school they burn, destroy or damage, the State should also close down an equal number of seminaries of their sect in response.
Watch how quickly the vermin behaves.

I have a very simple solution to this problem & that is for every school they burn, destroy or damage, the State should also close down an equal number of seminaries of their sect in response.
Watch how quickly the vermin behaves.
Sorry this is stupid and against islamic and international laws ... You cant punish father for sun of his crimes ... So we should arrest the person motivating to destroy schools but closing seminaries will result in social issues .... Rather its better to create a student exchange program between school and seminaries so that we can create a society that tolerates each other ... We need a long term solution and treating the symptoms only will worsen the actual disease ...

True. Plus to be honest, the government have also done so little for the region anyway. I am talking about the Kohistan area here, there is not access to the inner areas. You have to WALK to get to central Kohistan area between Kaghan and Swat valley! The area is full of mineral resources and jewels but the population is as backward as it gets. Not even basic facilities as health or transportation/road access, education are present in the area.
The idiots nearly killed my cousin for no reason what so ever.Kudos bhai

Gilgit-Baltistan people are some of the finest you will come across, very united, educated and friendly.
Without doubt

No idea bro, whatever the truth it is hilarious :lol:.Kudos
BTW I've a suggestion that if we really want to deal with India in a proper way, we should make Zaid Hamid a national security advisor...at least for India/Afghanistan chapters. Just imagine, even a simple announcement will send reverberating shockwaves across the Gangadesh.

BTW I've a suggestion that if we really want to deal with India in a proper way, we should make Zaid Hamid a national security advisor...at least for India/Afghanistan chapters. Just imagine, even a simple announcement will send reverberating shockwaves across the Gangadesh.
He would have a field day.

Their dream ever since 47, their recent efforts have included sending in Rohinghas as Trojan horses, damn those folks should be in Bangla PERIOD.Kudos bro

Sorry but what is the context of the conversation??

The vid is not playing on my machine. Probably my browser is not up-to-date.

Back
Top Bottom