What's new

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools

I am from the home town of ASWJ that is jhang. This was a small attack designed to sabotage the Dam construction efforts. The commander of terrorists was killed by locals if this was an issue why would locals take up the battle. The first one on seen was local police and after a local police man killed the local residents gathered and attacked the terrorist before the reinforcements could arrive. Now almost 6 terrorists have been captured 2 killed and rest being chased. Have you been to Chilas ?

Not since 2003-4.

I had a friend from Gilgit and he used to travel by Air just to avoid going through Kohistan and Chilas. There have been numerous articles in the past about this and how this area has been ignored. The massacre of those foreign climbers should have been an eye opener. The ASWJ militant wing/LeJ in Punjab has been defanged thanks to CTD Punjab but this means they are re-organising in low state control places like Chilas and Balochistan.

The situation in Chilas is similar to Swat in 2005-6 when we saw initial signs of the movement.

ASWJ itself is not endulging in militant activities but the issue is those joining it or graduates from their Madressahs end up in LeJ or more sinister organisations. They just lay the groundwork.

Not since 2003-4.

I had a friend from Gilgit and he used to travel by Air just to avoid going through Kohistan and Chilas. There have been numerous articles in the past about this and how this area has been ignored. The massacre of those foreign climbers should have been an eye opener. The ASWJ militant wing/LeJ in Punjab has been defanged thanks to CTD Punjab but this means they are re-organising in low state control places like Chilas and Balochistan.

The situation in Chilas is similar to Swat in 2005-6 when we saw initial signs of the movement.

ASWJ itself is not endulging in militant activities but the issue is those joining it or graduates from their Madressahs end up in LeJ or more sinister organisations. They just lay the groundwork.

During the sawat chapter things went sour but not before or after the operations.

This is my personal opinion below.
In my understanding these few terrorist just came into area from Afghanistan they were pushed here due to Taliban offensive is kunar. The terrorist in kunar are funded by India and these few who managed to infiltrate were acting on orders from RAW they will soon meet their fate.

CTD has killed another one I have an image but it is graphical. They are hunting these scumbags down.

share share share.

Mods Please allow it!!

@Path-Finder I have report of units moving into the area and massive operation to start. Locals have pinned down terrorist location.

Operation to start soon.

IMG_20180805_214542.jpg

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools
By Our Correspondent
Published: August 4, 2018
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1773527-diamerx-1533408022-578-640x480.jpg

Back on August 3, at least 12 schools were set on fire by unidentified attackers late Thursday night in Gilgit-Baltistan’s Diamer district. PHOTO: EXPRESS/FILE

PESHAWAR: Police apprehended nine suspects who were allegedly involved in torching schools in Diamer on Saturday.

During the operation in the Tangir area this morning, Arif Hussain, a police official, was also killed in a shoot out.

Two suspected militants were taken into custody from the house, sources say.
“We have managed to apprehend a total of nine suspects up till now,” a an official choosing to remain anonymous told The Express Tribune.

The official privy to the details said that the ‘militants’ are a part of a wider nexus with links to another province.

12 schools in Gilgit-Baltistan’s Diamer district burnt down

He, however, refused to comment any further as an investigation into the incident is under way.

Back on August 3, at least 12 schools were set on fire by unidentified attackers late Thursday night in Gilgit-Baltistan’s Diamer district.

Initial reports revealed that at least six school were all girls educational institutes situated in Diamer’s Chilas area. The school attacked include Royini Girls School, Takya Girls School, one school each in Hodur and Thor neighbourhoods and three all-girl schools in Darel division, Giyal village and Khanbanri. Another two schools were torched in Gali Bala and Gali Payen.
So Indians are active in this area again. Don't worry we will chew your funds again. InShaAllah

Clearly there are too many sleeper cells that need to be found and destroyed. This triggering of sudden violence is not a mere coincidence!
No this is not I have some previous reports of these elements existing there but they were restricted to a small amount of sectarian violence and nothing big but now they have been activated and are making them selves noticed and they will face their fate. Boys are all dressed up and ready to move in.

I posted the image for you and then deleted it have you seen it.

No this is not I have some previous reports of these elements existing there but they were restricted to a small amount of sectarian violence and nothing big but now they have been activated and are making them selves noticed and they will face their fate. Boys are all dressed up and ready to move in.

I posted the image for you and then deleted it have you seen it.
yes I have seen it thanks!

All native pakistanis are arrested. Don't fool yourself .
Read again and we will chew your FUNDS again like we did in past. InShaAllah. I will not repeat this again. Be smart to understand that

[QUOT
E="BHarwana, post: 10690078, member: 179354"]Yes the target was the Dam because go ahead has been given to Daimer Dam[/QUOTE]
if the operation was carried in punjab----------which is long due

the hide n seek
cat n mouse will continue
when we do deals , with scums,, then, things will cool down-for a while and later explode...

wht was the reason or army/ rangers .. not to go for den of terrorists in punjab----

maybe ask general sarath------ who kicked the shit of tamil tiger,s-- how its done

but maybe pakistan is a limited company of just a few to rule-----the rest of nation is mule /or fodder for swiss banks

Back
Top Bottom