What's new

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools

Sorry but what is the context of the conversation??

The vid is not playing on my machine. Probably my browser is not up-to-date.
Biharis and Rohinghas making their way to the valley, encouraged by New Delhi to change the ethnic demographics, culture etc, the people of the valley will never stand for it, resistance will amplify multiple times over.Kudos bhai

Sorry but what is the context of the conversation??

The vid is not playing on my machine. Probably my browser is not up-to-date.
BTW I mistakenly posted all this on the wrong thread,,,my mistake, had a long, long day:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Sorry this is stupid and against islamic and international laws ... You cant punish father for sun of his crimes ... So we should arrest the person motivating to destroy schools but closing seminaries will result in social issues .... Rather its better to create a student exchange program between school and seminaries so that we can create a society that tolerates each other ... We need a long term solution and treating the symptoms only will worsen the actual disease ...

This is exactly the sort of naivity and good heartedness that this vermin feeds off. These people don’t live & act in a vacuum. They have an active support system be it moral, financial or logistic. They have a very clear view of themselves & the rest of the society & that is that only they are the true pious Muslims & the rest of us are either murtad, munafiq or Kafir, all Halal for their swords & guns until we submit to their ideology and join them. Now when that community has no problem in making a clear divide in US against THEM, why do we have a hard time in recongnising that fact & reciprocating their feelings & actions ?
Unless offcourse we are collective sufferers of Stockholm Syndrome.

This is exactly the sort of naivity and good heartedness that this vermin feeds off. These people don’t live & act in a vacuum. They have an active support system be it moral, financial or logistic. They have a very clear view of themselves & the rest of the society & that is that only they are the true pious Muslims & the rest of us are either murtad, munafiq or Kafir, all Halal for their swords & guns until we submit to their ideology and join them. Now when that community has no problem in making a clear divide in US against THEM, why do we have a hard time in recongnising that fact & reciprocating their feelings & actions ?
Unless offcourse we are collective sufferers of Stockholm Syndrome.
No brother you are wrong here ... I am not having any soft feelings for terrorist but for our innocent childrens being brain washed by these bastards ... We need to hold hands of these seminary students and they have as much right to access to modern world as our childrens ... Its our failure that we failed to give them true knowledge of religion and failed to provide them modern education ...

There is more need of social unity with people of Pakistan (excluding terrorist scumbags) living in law less areas ... Coming hard on those people will shift them towards criminals like ttp ... Its our responsibility to bring our children to mainstream rather than pushing them towards ttp ...

The idiots nearly killed my cousin for no reason what so ever.Kudos bhai

Without doubt
Almost everyone who have traveled to that place have a similar story to tell. The people are rouge. Need to bring them into main stream, carrot and stick approach will be required.

They are Dardic people related to Chitralis, Pashai etc they are not Hazarwals.[/QUOTE]

May be Kohistanis are related Pashais but I don't think that are related to Chitralis??

Back
Top Bottom