What's new

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools

I am sure next update from your side on this thread would be that, these terrorists where sponsored by RAW and they came from Afghanistan to take revenge of recent attacks on RAW agents in Afghanistan.

And if the story grows further, we might see another kulbhusan yadav in making...
You are only sure because you know it that they were sponsored by RAW but we have 3 captured as well let's see what they say about their sponsors

I am sure next update from your side on this thread would be that, these terrorists where sponsored by RAW and they came from Afghanistan to take revenge of recent attacks on RAW agents in Afghanistan.

And if the story grows further, we might see another kulbhusan yadav in making...
There is any doubt?

He doesnt have to say that most of Pakistan knows what Indian role has been in sabotaging peace in Pakistan. Only if India has spent money on its own poor people living in slums and dying of hunger, than disrupting peace in neighbourhood and killing innocent civilians. I hope that new PTI government will expose the hands in gloves behind such terror attacks and start an awareness campaign among Pakistani masses to show true face of Mother of terrorism or Terrormata.

Lakh di lanat on these terrorists.

I remember the beautiful moments at the restaurant in Chillas along KKH on the way to and from Gilgit. It used to very windy and fresh water coming from mountains.. We always stopped there for some tasty food and tea.

Guys very important thing to note is that all of this has started in this area after the announcement of making Diamer Bhasha dam by the honorable chief justice of the SC of Pakistan. Thus you which country has problem in its butt.

You don't need a breaking news for that. This is a known fact.

Last edited:
Dams, dismissal of N.S many other factors....But we should have ready to face it before hand..I must say shortcoming from out intelligence and security agencies.

Fuzla-e-Shaitan's lose in the election and NS punishment has some link with it.

Back
Top Bottom