What's new

Police arrest 'nine militants' involved in burning down Diamer schools

seems like another front has been opened??????
maybe its a diversation tac.. for pak army

seems like another front has been opened??????
maybe its a diversation tac.. for pak army
Nope just few who escaped from kunar Afghanistan because of Taliban showing their faces here they will be soon eliminated.

Surprised how things didn't go bad before in Chilas....remember reading travel logs of people being stoned by locals because they were wearing jeans.

Why is it that RAW finds these willing recruits from Madressahs all the time?

A session judges vehicle going to the funeral of Arif Hussain was also attacked.

IMG_20180805_192109.jpg

What the hell happened all of a sudden? Things just don't add up i have been to Chilas and it was very warm and friendly. Things do deteriorate with due cause.
The Taliban operations in Kunar pushed few in Pakistan but this is not a major problem there are only few more left to catch. The main culprits are in hand and 4 or 5 more are on the run but they are spotted and surrounded. Just fired bulls on the SUV from distance and ran away.

The Taliban operations in Kunar pushed few in Pakistan but this is not a major problem there are only few more left to catch. The main culprits are in hand and 4 or 5 more are on the run but they are spotted and surrounded. Just fired bulls on the SUV from distance and ran away.
CPEC and Dam's! that is reason enough. I hope and NAP and stringent security apparatus is developed that is based on up to date technologies.

What the hell happened all of a sudden? Things just don't add up i have been to Chilas and it was very warm and friendly. Things do deteriorate with due cause.

That's because you haven't been to the different valleys in Diamer district

CPEC and Dam's! that is reason enough. I hope and NAP and stringent security apparatus is developed that is based on up to date technologies.

Yes the target was the Dam because go ahead has been given to Daimer Dam

Yes the target was the Dam because go ahead has been given to Daimer Dam

Stop with the stupid DAM conspiracy. This thing has been cooking for the last couple of years.

Remember the foreign climbers who were murdered.....the Army had to go in and negotiate with the local elders because they were refusing to hand over the terrorists to the authorities and provided them with protection.

The main town square has a giant flag of ASWJ.

Stop with the stupid DAM conspiracy. This thing has been cooking for the last couple of years.

Remember the foreign climbers who were murdered.....the Army had to go in and negotiate with the local elders because they were refusing to hand over the terrorists to the authorities and provided them with protection.

The main town square has a giant flag of ASWJ.

I am from the home town of ASWJ that is jhang. This was a small attack designed to sabotage the Dam construction efforts. The commander of terrorists was killed by locals if this was an issue why would locals take up the battle. The first one on seen was local police and after a local police man killed the local residents gathered and attacked the terrorist before the reinforcements could arrive. Now almost 6 terrorists have been captured 2 killed and rest being chased. Have you been to Chilas ?

Back
Top Bottom