What's new

Poland to ban religious (Halal) slaughter of animals

I fail to see the logic of what you are trying to say. Please explain a bit further.

It's not logic, it's purely based on human physiology. If blood was not unclean then there wasn't any need of kidney, altho kidney has other important functions too..

Urea for instance is what we want to excrete at any cost..

It's not logic, it's purely based on human physiology. If blood was not unclean then there wasn't any need of kidney, altho kidney has other important functions too..

Urea for instance is what we want to excrete at any cost..

I do understand physiology quite well actually.

Your religious beliefs are to be respected, but your attempts to provide them with a scientific rationale are totally incorrect.

So why is "unclean blood" again transfused into the patient ? :P

Because receiver's organ can fairly detoxify harmful agents, infectious agents are excluded..

The people facilitating the studies have an agenda not the people carrying out the studies. Whose to say they did not pick out parts of the study they found useful?? Like I said it is unreasonable to use as evidence when common sense says when you cut the jugular of any animal or human death is quick and usually painless. Of course the motion has to be swift and the person doing so would have to know what they are doing but what is expected of people living in Europe and other first class countries should not be expected of a villager living in say Somalia.

Again, this wasn't a private study to have it's findings diluted by funding. Nobody needs to 'facilitate' a government report for a potentially worthless result unless you're working the ''World is against us poor Muslims'' angle.

While you are free to believe whatever black magic you choose to, kindly refrain from making audacious statements like ''All biologists endorse it to be true''. Common sense isn't so common after all!!! :woot:

Because receiver's organ can fairly detoxify harmful agents, infectious agents are excluded..

By the same logic, blood can be digested as well, so what is your point?

I do understand physiology quite well actually.

Your religious beliefs are to be respected, but your attempts to provide them with a scientific rationale are totally incorrect.

Aww, I clearly stated earlier it's not about belief or a logic...

Actually you should grab more about physiology before you declare my reasons invalid. It's not only about knowing anatomical position of foramen magnum, I wonder if you remember that?

By the same logic, blood can be digested as well, so what is your point?

Blood can be digested? Are you out of your mind?

Actually you should grab more about physiology before you declare my reasons invalid. It's not only about knowing anatomical position of foramen magnum, I wonder if you remember that?

Actually, that was more to do with where the spinal cord starts. :D

And I do know what I am talking about. ;)

Blood can be digested? Are you out of your mind?
blood can be perfectly digested except the iron containing heme. heme cannot be absorbed fully bcoz there is limit to iron transporter on intestinal surfece.

I hope you don't suffer cofabulation. :P

Do you have access to Kaplan preparatory books or vids? Fischer and Barone are worth watching.

Heard about Melena ?
melena only constitutes feces+ unabsorbed iron in ferric or ferrous (i cant remember). other than that blood is fully absorbed.

blood can be perfectly digested except the iron containing heme. heme cannot be absorbed fully bcoz there is limit to iron transporter on intestinal surfece.

Not perfectly..

I hope you don't suffer cofabulation. :P

Do you have access to Kaplan preparatory books or vids? Fischer and Barone are worth watching.

Heard about Melena ?

Actually, the word is coNfabulation, not cofabulation. And it is my time to write books, not read them. ;)

Melena has nothing to do with my point.

melena only constitutes feces+ unabsorbed iron in ferric or ferrous (i cant remember). other than that blood is fully absorbed.

Could you explain protiens part of blood?

Not perfectly..
how so? if u know tell me. blood contains plasma and blood cells. plasma contains plasma proteins+coagulating factors like fibrin , factor X etc. and in cells there is nothing except hemoglobin that cannot be absorbed perfectly . hemoglobin = heme + globin. globin is fully protein compound that is absorbed fully. and heme is the only part that is not absorbed. if heme is absorbed fully and u drink blood u will suffer from hemochromatosis in few days.

Back
Top Bottom