What's new

PNS Babur confront the indian navy Ship

A collision would have happened had Indian ship altered starboard and hit the Pakistani ship broadside..and then you would have seen how a 3800 ton ships made of Steel cuts through a 3200 ton ship made of Aluminium ..when both are doing 30 knot in a sea state 6.
absolutely agree

there is a maritime law about who has the right of way and I dont want to pose as an expert by copy pasting it from the web :)

there was simply no contest there mass and size doesn't care about sentiments and political correctness
sadly basic communication skills were lacking at least on one if not both sides. even if one ship has a right of way but for whatever reason the other cant alter course then he should communicate that.

I can get it if something similar is done by say citizens of both countries in a common venue where they try to outdo outshout and outrun after a cricket match.

still something positive from this video

there is no turret or gun pointing from either side. no weapons waving and apart from the "thud" the exchange remained only verbal.

don't know where did you see that.they were outside,near the helicopter and yelling "Oye,Thok Diya Behen****".. :rofl::chilli::rofl:
IN trolls at their best :partay::lol:

For Pakistanis showing bravado is more important than showing intelligence. The Indians were waving hands, taking pics and just having fun. On the other hand, Pakistanis came out and started shouting their usual slogans and the captain almost rammed the ship into the Indian ship. Stupidity and unprofessionalism at its best but still expect the fanboys to support it.

This is why that country has no scope for improvement. If such behaviour is encouraged from a profesional Navy of a country.

Why are Pakistanis are such fanatics man ?

The Indians were having fun while they were raising Islamic slogans and suddenly they came and rammed the ship. This goes to prove the Pakistani mentality of khud to dubenge tumhe bhi le dubenge vis a vis India. Quite literally. There was a similiar incident in 2011. I wonder what they seek to achieve.

Now I have no doubt who is violating the ceasefire in Kashmir and when India retaliates, they start crying to UN and US.

Anyway, the Indian guy laughing and abusing was funny :lol: I liked how cool the Indians were throughout the drama done by Pakistanis.
It's the same 2011 incident video, not a new one.

It's the same 2011 incident video, not a new one.

Ohh, I was thinking that this is new.

But to avoid this, Indian Navy should public some rules, that they will open fire if non-friendly ship come wthin 5 Km.

BTW, dont you think in this during this incident, both captain were talking on open channel. All navies do that.

Quote from fb page of Pakistan Naval Academy-Karachi

182 Is Pakistan's Navy Ship (PNS BABUR).
During Sea exercises they came across Indian Navy Ship. To show the power and to give those idiots a lesson who were making videos to show to their country fellows.

PNS BABUR gave Indian Navy Ship a Hit and officers and sailors on board were chanting Pakistan Zindabad and ALLAH O AKBAR.

Pakistan Navy showed them how strong we are and what's their actual position in front of Pakistan Navy.

Thankyou Sheeraz Hasan for Sharing the Video.

NOTE: Video has been made from Indian Ship and Please ignore the vulgar language being used by Indians.

You mean, we cut your country into 2 and you reply by bonking our ship? How terrible of you dude.

Maritime law quite clear in these situations.

A overtaking vessel(PNS Babur) is responsible for keeping clear of vessel being overtaken. In turn the vessel being overtaken has the responsibility to not alter her course or speed while being overtaken..so as not confuse the overtaking vessel.

Size and built of ships would have mattered had an actual collision between the ships would have taken place.
This was a close quarter situation which could have gone seriously wrong had Indian ship too would have disobeyed the rules and altered towards PNS Babur so as to block her path.

you were saying?
I got notification that you quoted me but there is nothing I can see

stop using stealth man

Yeah I was about to say that even the chanting wasn't required. Indians treated ti like a fun situation , Pakistanis treated it like a hostile situation. Slogans were being raised like a war cry. There was no Allah o Akbar kind of moment in there. Came across as very fanatic to be honest.

Yeah I was about to say that even the chanting wasn't required. Indians treated ti like a fun situation , Pakistanis treated it like a hostile situation. There was no Allah o Akbar kind of moment in there. Came across as very fanatic to be honest.

I dont know, why the Captain of INS Godavari even sound the General Quarters ( equivalent of IN )?

That was not a collision, that was Pakistani ship hitting Indian ship after getting pulled into Indian ship's wake, while attempting to overtake it at extremely small CPA(closest point of approach).

At sea many a idiots try to prove they have nerves of steel by overtaking other ships small CPAs even when they have an entire ocean.(it is called playing 'Chicken'..to see which ship blinks first).

But there will be seldom an idiot(which Pakistani captain was) who will loose control of helm at the most crucial moment and actually hit the ship they are trying overtake.

A collision would have happened had Indian ship altered starboard and hit the Pakistani ship broadside..and then you would have seen how a 3800 ton ships made of Steel cuts through a 3200 ton ship made of Aluminium ..when both are doing 30 knot in a sea state 6.

i think our side got the last laugh....your guys got wet - literally and figuratively :)

Pak Navy Zindabad

I'd like to see the triad complete when sea-based version of Babur is fitted to all combat surface vessels

sorry about the damaged helicopter, indians! it'll buff out! :D

the video says this happened in 2011 by the way? what the hell?

which damaged helicopter are u talking about did u even see the video...please get your eyes checked dude

Yeah I was about to say that even the chanting wasn't required. Indians treated ti like a fun situation , Pakistanis treated it like a hostile situation. Slogans were being raised like a war cry. There was no Allah o Akbar kind of moment in there. Came across as very fanatic to be honest.

if our side treated it like a hostile situation they wouldnt all be on the deck looking down upon your people and filming with cameras...they'd be in the control rooms and guns would be trained on target

Allahu Akbar is a normal chant - it doesnt always have to be a battle cry....but if you see it as fanatic, well - that's your opinion, i dont find it too bothersome

Facepalm... even the PN done a internal inquiry on PNS Babur captain?

remove your face from the greasy palms and perfect your grammar, it requires attention

Back
Top Bottom