What's new

PNS Babur confront the indian navy Ship

Although it was stupid move to do but some times important to show auqat to the enemies

6 indians were rescued by Pakistan Navy....you should be happy

in a light collision, the extended safety net and an indian rotary aircraft were damaged.....so what would have happen to them during "actual collision" :D

That was not a collision, that was Pakistani ship hitting Indian ship after getting pulled into Indian ship's wake, while attempting to overtake it at extremely small CPA(closest point of approach).

At sea many a idiots try to prove they have nerves of steel by overtaking other ships small CPAs even when they have an entire ocean.(it is called playing 'Chicken'..to see which ship blinks first).

But there will be seldom an idiot(which Pakistani captain was) who will loose control of helm at the most crucial moment and actually hit the ship they are trying overtake.

A collision would have happened had Indian ship altered starboard and hit the Pakistani ship broadside..and then you would have seen how a 3800 ton ships made of Steel cuts through a 3200 ton ship made of Aluminium ..when both are doing 30 knot in a sea state 6.

how cool Indian soldiers are. Enjoying the aggression by unprofessional PN :D

Sorry mate but they were not enjoying at all. When PNS Babur closed in on the indian vessel all the men on board can be clearly seen runnin inside the choper hanger for cover :D

Anyways, the video was Hilarious and the Behavior of PNS Babur Captain was reckless and not appropriate!!

h
Although it was stupid move to do but some times important to show auqat to the enemies
Showing aukaat by ramming into ships :sarcastic:

Pakistani logic :lol:

Sorry mate but they were not enjoying at all. When PNS Babur closed in on the indian vessel all the men on board can be clearly seen runnin inside the choper hanger for cover :D

Anyways, the video was Hilarious and the Behavior of PNS Babur Captain was reckless and not appropriate!!

They were actually amused at the stupidity of PNS captain.

I believe this video is of when we rescued Indian sailors from somalian pirates- and indian navy ship decided to tag along the floatilla in glory ride back home-

Guess what we were not in the mood- :lol:-

No honey.its during an exercise PN was having.but I agree that you didin't have the mood.by the way,PNS Babur doesn't even have a proper anti ship missile,right??some short ranged chinese ASHM I guess.

don't know where did you see that.they were outside,near the helicopter and yelling "Oye,Thok Diya Behen****".. :rofl::chilli::rofl:

I agree with what an indian member said earlier.

For pakistanis, showing bravery (against india) is far more important than showing common sense. this essentially comes from a deep rooted sense of insecurity given the history of the 2 nations

LOL this is funny...And btw our boy ain't abusing the NP guys it's quite normal in Gen-X Indians to say BC when expressing their feelings(fear, happiness, sorrow, surprise etc) of extreme level. :P

They were actually amused at the stupidity of PNS captain.

don't know where did you see that.they were outside,near the helicopter and yelling "Oye,Thok Diya Behen****".. :rofl::chilli::rofl:

Guys if you cant see what is there in plain sight i am hopeless of any thing good coming from this debate, I do not see why are you so paranoid of not accepting this, they clearly all ran inside the hanger but that is more of a natural reaction, i am not saying there action was cowardly, Chill!!
All that was in good mood... SHUGAL i will say, so cant see how you managed to drag in honor in this :D

Anyway, as i said above, i if one is not convinced by video, word wont be much helpful either so i will stick to the things that do not effect your PRESTIGE and HONOR of The Mighty Indian Navy :)
"Behaviors of PNS Babur was inappropriate and i am sure some sort of inquire would have been conducted." This incident is from 2011

in a light collision, the extended safety net and an indian rotary aircraft were damaged.....so what would have happen to them during "actual collision" :D
The chopper was not damaged, only the extended net was.
In an actual collision the Godavari would in all probability have cut through the much lighter Babur with an Aluminum superstructure.

That was not a collision, that was Pakistani ship hitting Indian ship after getting pulled into Indian ship's wake, while attempting to overtake it at extremely small CPA(closest point of approach).

At sea many a idiots try to prove they have nerves of steel by overtaking other ships small CPAs even when they have an entire ocean.(it is called playing 'Chicken'..to see which ship blinks first).

But there will be seldom an idiot(which Pakistani captain was) who will loose control of helm at the most crucial moment and actually hit the ship they are trying overtake.

A collision would have happened had Indian ship altered starboard and hit the Pakistani ship broadside..and then you would have seen how a 3800 ton ships made of Steel cuts through a 3200 ton ship made of Aluminium ..when both are doing 30 knot in a sea state 6.
Had the ships actually rammed, the same Pakistanis would be crying foul about 'coward Indians' attacking a patrol vessel because of the result.

Last edited:
Guys if you cant see what is there in plain sight i am hopeless of any thing good coming from this debate, I do not see why are you so paranoid of not accepting this, they clearly all ran inside the hanger but that is more of a natural reaction, i am not saying there action was cowardly, Chill!!
All that was in good mood... SHUGAL i will say, so cant see how you managed to drag in honor in this :D

Anyway, as i said above, i if one is not convinced by video, word wont be much helpful either so i will stick to the things that do not effect your PRESTIGE and HONOR of The Mighty Indian Navy :)
"Behaviors of PNS Babur was inappropriate and i am sure some sort of inquire would have been conducted." This incident is from 2011

What is there not to accept? Some of them did go inside to probably take cover.

They of course were not enjoying it. I was talking about the guys who were in disbelief, hence they kept saying BC and F@ck, that a captain can be as stupid as a common civilian who is expected not to be a professional and command a ship.

After effects of amusement can lead to enjoyment too and laughter could also be heard.

Back
Top Bottom