What's new

PNS Babur confront the indian navy Ship

could have been left at good hearted chanting and waving but that maneuver was unnecessary and idiotic.

In addition to that, ramming is considered an act of war , according to international law. Under a different political dispensation, Indian ship could have opened fired on Babur and sunk it.

Probably the reason why Babur's captain was court martialled.

So much for chest thumping by Babur's crew.

Last edited:
ye to complete LOLWA hai.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thok diya behen****.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and most amusing thing was PN sailors were howling like they are performing some "Bayonet Charge".that justifies IN Sailor's laughter. :sarcastic:

by the way,did PN retired that ship??its already over 40 years now.

Captain of the Pakistani ship was definitely an idiot. As per COLREGs

13. Overtaking
An overtaking vessel must keep out of the way of the vessel being overtaken. "Overtaking" means approaching another vessel at more than 22.5 degrees abaft her beam, i.e., so that at night, the overtaking vessel would see only the stern light and neither of the sidelights of the vessel being overtaken.

Had he not been in a govt job, rather carried out this stunt on a commercial IMO vessel..He would have lost his job and IMO would have cancelled his Certificate of Compentecy[/QUOTE]

I love it when all indians were running inside the ship..and Pakistanis were standing and chanting Pakistan Zindabad and ALLAH O AKBAR.

exactly, it was very impressiv to see how high motivated and ready to battle the crew of PNS Babur is !

here is a very short Video where you can see and hear the Pakistani crew !

Pak Navy Zindabad

I'd like to see the triad complete when sea-based version of Babur is fitted to all combat surface vessels

sorry about the damaged helicopter, indians! it'll buff out! :D

the video says this happened in 2011 by the way? what the hell?

Back
Top Bottom