What's new

PN mini-submarine fleet

But i think there must be huge fleet of Diesel-submarines instead of mini bcuz Pak is not fighting in war.

some nuke subs from china should be high on agenda for our naval aquasitions because our navy is very small to indian and we need nuke subs to give IN something to think about and im damn sure as their land forces are very scared to face our armed land forces IN will be scaring to by PN
But i think 'Nuke subs" is not a good idea, bcuz there there maintence is too expensive, Pak should consider Deisel -submarines. Correct Me if i am wrong

This post is a helpful overview of the particular topic and very actionable. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information.

I have a question why do PN buy type 39A we should have bought we should have bought type39C ot type093 submarine bcoz its SSn ?????
Thanks

Excellent NEWS!

The submarine has 6 torpedo launching tubes. This should be able to delivery 6 Babur-IIIs and 4 surface to air missiles. That does the job for Pakistan.
img-1112017-720x340.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent NEWS!

The submarine has 6 torpedo launching tubes. This should be able to delivery 6 Babur-IIIs and 4 surface to air missiles. That does the job for Pakistan.
img-1112017-720x340.jpg

Surface to air missiles? That would be unusual, to say the least. And why place Babur on such small, limited range, coastal boats? How smart would that be?

Back
Top Bottom