What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

well thats your bigest problem ... i mean problem and weakness of pakistani soiety that they give respect to a person based onhis relegeon, caste, or race

modi is a son of a tea vendor who rose to become PM on his merit not on milltarry, feudal or relegous backing as is a given thing in sub continent but that is changed now thanks to modi

among all good points one thing pakistanies should keep in mind is that he is very very intellegent and shrewd + extreamlli ruthless and remoseless and never forgets his and his opponents weaknesses

now get ready to a round of geo politicks pakistanies had never beleaved existed and guess what both your millitarry and feudal establishment and its backers in saudia and USA & western world know it way too well

god help pakistan ..good luck

what was he supposed to say or discuss there (15commeration of kargil war in kargil where thousands of indian soldiers and officers died deu to pakistans treacherry & proxy war and faliure of indian intellegence"thanks to IK Gujral")
Why Sharif went to india? That was one of his most worst decision ever. Now Pak has to receive thr prize for that bravery. Shame on you Nawaz Sharif. In the history of India,India always spread hatred against Pakistan into the hearts of indians. why the hell u want to chage the history, wch is impossible. Now its impossibe for sharif to respond on Modis comments because he just visited india for friendship. Everybody will laugh on him. Why the hell u went to India?
Now u have to be very strict against India after a few months. All the buisnessmen will leave India than Modi will beg himself to u for ceasefire. Because its now more than clear India does not want any talks with Pak on Kashmir issue. They only keep inviting u to respond those kind of commets wch Modi has made now to spread a hatred.
This is enough now.

Why Sharif went to india? That was one of his most worst decision ever. Now Pak has to receive thr prize for that bravery. Shame on you Nawaz Sharif. In the history of India,India always spread hatred against Pakistan into the hearts of indians. why the hell u want to chage the history, wch is impossible. Now its impossibe for sharif to respond on Modis comments because he just visited india for friendship. Everybody will laugh on him. Why the hell u went to India?
Now u have to be very strict against India after a few months. All the buisnessmen will leave India than Modi will beg himself to u for ceasefire. Because its now more than clear India does not want any talks with Pak on Kashmir issue. They only keep inviting u to respond those kind of commets wch Modi has made now to spread a hatred.
This is enough now.
so what do you want to say sir ?

the thing is that Nao came to power on good govenence and devlopment plank not hate muslims or hate pakistan as many pakistanies want to belave if you dont trust me google all the 400+ election rallies of modi... his main punch bag was corrupt and anty national policies of UPA & UPA2 govts and not pakistan ... period and where youfind mention of pakistan in his election rallies that too are very scarce or should i say mostli to audience which had a large population of retired millitarry personalls or there families

thing is that pakistan as of today is reaping the benfits of its last 57 years of mis rule and loot of pakistani resources and abuse of power and population by its feudal , political , beurocratik and milltarry "ashrafia"

if i know anything how things work in BJP then i tell you pakistan is just one of other SAARC nations to MODI and his external or foriegn affirs jig saw puzzle

now having said that the thing is as i aid earlier Namo will nt do anything "stupid" as many pakistanies want to beleave that he eventually will... he is too smart for it and senses trap well before other politicians in india do ...period

as for his proxy war by pakistan statement well then i guess there is nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade

to end the debate i will onli say that be rest assured pakistan is the last thing on modies mind as he has much bigger challenge on hands and that is first to diliver good governence and development to almost stagnant state of affairs in most parts of indian establishment deu to corrupt and stupid policies of the last 10 years of UPA rule

baki lage raho

No need of a headgear! See, I look like a rabbit anyway!
You're really Open hear-ted person, I really enjoy such JOKES
If we won't give free hand to our PRIME MINISTER (we have many threads against him) then offcourse you are our next door Neighbours....,:enjoy:

Well then there are those who would not accept their LIVE pilot being handed over in front of the media.....i am sure there's also a name for those kind of peoples...... BTW, it's an India, Pakistan argument, by dragging in a third issue, the person has lost the argument thus seeking an escape.

You are at it again.......:nono:

Nachi04.jpg

Nachi05.jpg

:coffee:

well brother pakistani establishment as a whole has od late come to conclousion that thee policy of "bleeding india dry thru 1000 cuts" and "using proxies and strategick assets" has back fired a long time back and now is holding pakistan by its *****

so to get some breathing space and to get there economy they want to have better relations and trade with us

now two things

1. indians have not forgot or forgiven pakistans irrtating and dangerous habit of back satbbing

2. as per law we also want to engage pakistan to have some peace on owr western frontier but at owr terms not pakistans

for solutions two things

1. pakistan first needs to show its sincearity isntead of empty claims and bogus and repeated victim hood

2. pakistan needs to do buisness on buisness terms not "protectionism &appeasment"

now the balls in pakistan court and evn still if its perseues its revenge politicks then we will totally igoanre pakistan and in time it will become irrelevent antity with some "neusence value only" so its your nation which is at stake if your good with us then we are good with us but if you try still to be over smart then as they say "kaath ki handia ek baar hi charti hai bar bar nahi"

good luck

cant understand your one point, A country that needs to sustain 1.3 billion population in a cramped geography and obviously wants to take it to some good standard of living(cramped in a sense that traditional land/energy connection with resource rich regions are through other countries Pak, China etc though sea energy routes can minimize that thing in future) How can it afford to have that dont care attitude(you are not America sitting across oceans having an amazing pop to resource ratio), if there is a country that needs an ounce of cooperation in the region than its India.

In Kashmir, PM Condemns 'Proxy War' By Pakistan

PM_Modi_Leh_headgear_360.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing a rally in Leh in Jammu and Kashmir

Leh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi made his second trip in two months to Kashmir today. He will become the first Indian PM in 15 years to visit the Siachen glacier - dubbed the world's highest battlefield.

Addressing soldiers in Leh, Mr Modi said Pakistan "has lost the strength to fight a conventional war, but continues to engage in the proxy war of terrorism."

Mr Modi's remarks come amid heightened tensions in Kashmir, with India and its rival Pakistan trading accusations of ceasefire violations on Monday.

The state of Jammu and Kashmir is meant to vote for its next government in October, and the PM's party is hoping to win the election, riding on the momentum he generated with his high-profile campaign and stunning victory in the national election in May.

The region of Ladakh, where Mr Modi landed this morning, has four assembly seats and the party hopes that it will win at least half of the four assembly seats in this region in state elections to be held later this year.

"There was a time when Prime Ministers never visited this state. I have come here two times already, your love has drawn me here," the Prime Minister said in Leh, dressed in traditional Ladakhi gear. Inaugurating a power plant, he said his three-pronged plan for the development of the region was about three Ps - "Prakash (electricity), Paryavaran (environment) and Paryatan (tourism)."

From Ladakh, Mr Modi will travel to the district of Kargil, becoming the first Indian leader t visit the sensitive area since the war with Pakistan in 1999.

New Delhi and Islamabad agreed to a ceasefire in 2003 after the Pakistan army's incursion in the Kargil sector in 1999.

Despite the truce, firing along the disputed de facto border called the Line of Control, has escalated in the last few months.
For NDTV Updates,
Story First Published: August 12, 2014 11:04 IST
In Kashmir, PM Condemns 'Proxy War' By Pakistan

Nice hat, very amusing, fit for the bravado and see you next time. That a hell of good will for a peaceful South Asia.

You are at it again.......:nono:

Nachi04.jpg

Nachi05.jpg

:coffee:
OK, what you trying to prove here.....that's him back in India....now read and try to understand what i said.

When FIt Lt. Nachiketa was released on 4 June 1999 as a unilateral gesture of goodwill by Pakistan, on the order of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, no one, not even the Defence Attache turned up to receive their own pilot. The reason they did not want to be publicly seen receiving their prisoner pilot back. The Foreign Office had taken precautions to associate the ICRC with the wellbeing of the Indian pilot. They examined him and found him medically fit in the condition they took his custody and transported him to the border.

Nobody can deny that Pakistan has waged a proxy war with India since the 1980's.

Starting with the failed khalistani conflict.
Proceeding to Kashmir where Army brought militants to their knees.
Then to Kargil where Pakistan witnessed our military might in form of shells raining day and night on your positions.

Thousands more Indians are killed on India's roads than by Pakistani backed terrorism.

If he was serious about preventing further bloodshed, he would concentrate on road safety.

Back
Top Bottom