What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

After American Chuck visit to India, y Modi attacks Pakistan:

global-times-cartoon1.gif

So you know more about Pakistanis' concerns than Pakistanis themselves?

"Peace at costs acceptable to us" What are those costs, exactly?

Oh,so India is fully self-sufficient?

INDIA's Debt:
$ 925,608,863,010
Interest per year:
$68,453,657,500
Population:
GDP:
$1,848,000,000,000
Interest per second:
$2,171
Citizen's Share:
$729
Debt as % of GDP:
50.09%

Pakistan's Debt:
Interest per year:
$5,411,595,000
Population:
GDP:
$229,100,000,000
Interest per second:
$172
Citizen's Share:
$303
Debt as % of GDP:
23.37%

India is just as dependent on World Bank etc as Pakistan is.

You don't need a "Certificate of civility", but atleast don't claim to be morally superior if you are willing to break such a treaty without a valid reason.

Source of these figures ?

So you know more about Pakistanis' concerns than Pakistanis themselves?

"Peace at costs acceptable to us" What are those costs, exactly?

Oh,so India is fully self-sufficient?

INDIA's Debt:
Interest per year:
$68,453,657,500
Population:
GDP:
$1,848,000,000,000
Interest per second:
$2,171
Citizen's Share:
$729
Debt as % of GDP:
50.09%

Pakistan's Debt:
Interest per year:
$5,411,595,000
Population:
GDP:
$229,100,000,000
Interest per second:
$172
Citizen's Share:
$303
Debt as % of GDP:
23.37%

India is just as dependent on World Bank etc as Pakistan is.

You don't need a "Certificate of civility", but atleast don't claim to be morally superior if you are willing to break such a treaty without a valid reason.

I am certainly not bothered to discuss morality with a pakistani. LOL. You are free to claim anything. It has never stopped you before. :P

Irrespective of whatever statistics you can throw at me, the reality is India does have an independent foreign policy and a defence policy and a national policy. That is not going to change any time soon.

As to the term "acceptable cost", India just need to keep turning off the Indus water tap till we discover the "acceptable cost". We will know it when you come back to us willing to negotiate terror.

Source of these figures ?

The economist global debt clock
and national debt clocks org

I am certainly not bothered to discuss morality with a pakistani. LOL. You are free to claim anything. It has never stopped you before. :P

Irrespective of whatever statistics you can throw at me, the reality is India does have an independent foreign policy and a defence policy and a national policy. That is not going to change any time soon.

As to the term "acceptable cost", India just need to keep turning off the Indus water tap till we discover the "acceptable cost". We will know it when you come back to us willing to negotiate terror.

So if statistics don't matter, Pakistan has an independent foreign, defence and national policy.

I wasn't asking about what Pakistan considers acceptable cost, I was asking what INDIA considers acceptable cost.
Closing the Indus water will not decrease hostility, it will increase it.

The economist global debt clock
and national debt clocks org

So if statistics don't matter, Pakistan has an independent foreign, defence and national policy.

I wasn't asking about what Pakistan considers acceptable cost, I was asking what INDIA considers acceptable cost.

You said Pakistan has a 23% Debt to GDP ratio

This source says its 68% of GDP

Pakistan Government Debt to GDP | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

LOL....so what are you going to do about it ?

Send in more terrorists ? :lol:

You only can revert back to Nuclear blackmail.....and that will finally push the last nail in your coffin. The whole world will gang up against you and probably take out your nukes before you can use them.

That is the whole idea.

You said Pakistan has a 23% Debt to GDP ratio

This source says its 68% of GDP
The same website says India has 67.72%

For Pakistan, the economist says its 47%, while the National Debt Clocks says 23%

You got it wrong. You used external debt figures for Pakistan and total debt figures for India.

What's with Pakistanis and their fudges up figures/photos/videos...

It's Total Public Debt for both.
Man, not being able to post links sure is a handicap

LOL....so what are you going to do about it ?

Send in more terrorists ? :lol:

You only can revert back to Nuclear blackmail.....and that will finally push the last nail in your coffin. The whole world will gang up against you and probably take out your nukes before you can use them.

That is the whole idea.

"The whole world will gang up on us" "and take the nukes"
It doesn't work that way dude. It just doesn't.
If India is willing to start a nuclear world war over some stupid delusions, well, God help us.

I dont see any of our leaders mentioning that --- and here is your leader who is so obsessed with Pakistan that he had to drag them into it ----

Who else would you drag into focus when it is Pakistan which openly supports extremism in Indian lands? Are you saying that Pakistan is not a party to this "proxy war"?

Your leaders are free to drag Indian politicians in any forum provided they are relevant for the discussion!

The same website says India has 67.72%

For Pakistan, the economist says its 47%, while the National Debt Clocks says 23%

It's Total Public Debt for both.
Man, not being able to post links sure is a handicap

India external debt is $426 billion/ GDP- $1.8 trillion
Pak external debt is $72 billion/ GDP- $230 billion

India seems to have more Internal debt in that 60%+ figure which is daily managed by RBI.

News | Business News | Current News | Latest World News | Current World News | Pakistan News

sorry, its $ 60 billion of external debt for Pakistan and not $ 55 billion

11 Countries Near Bankruptcy - 24/7 Wall St.

Pakistan
> Moody’s credit rating: Caa1
> Moody’s outlook: Stable
> 2014 Gov’t debt (pct. of GDP): 63.7%
> 2014 GDP per capita (PPP): $3,231

This April, Pakistan issued its first bond in seven years, raising roughly $2 billion in dollar-denominated debt. Pakistan has a multi-billion dollar line of credit with the IMF, but loans are conditional on the country enacting structural reforms to its economy. Pakistan was at risk of default last year until the IMF agreed to lend it money. Tax collection remains a major problem in the country. According to The Express Tribune, only roughly one in 200 citizens even files an income tax return. The country’s total debt amounts to roughly 64% of its annual GDP, even as government spending for 2014 is estimated to be among the world’s lowest, at roughly 20% of GDP.

Read more: 11 Countries Near Bankruptcy - 24/7 Wall St. 11 Countries Near Bankruptcy - 24/7 Wall St.

11 Countries Near Bankruptcy - 24/7 Wall St

I never said Pakistan's economy is better than India's, just that both sides depend on international support, to some extent

Cia World Factbook:
Pakistan
Public debt:
54.6% of GDP (2013 est.)

External Debt Pakistan
$52.43 billion (31 December 2013 est.)

India
51.8% of GDP (2013 est.)

note: data cover central government debt, and exclude debt instruments issued (or owned) by government entities other than the treasury; the data include treasury debt held by foreign entities; the data exclude debt issued by subnational entities, as well as intra-governmental debt; intra-governmental debt consists of treasury borrowings from surpluses in the social funds, such as for retirement, medical care, and unemployment; debt instruments for the social funds are not sold at public auctions

External Debt India:
Debt-External
$412.2 billion (31 December 2013 est.)

Back
Top Bottom