What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

oh is that so??? :undecided:

Don't worry Rajnath sigh told in parliament that it want to resolve Kashmir issue..And Modi is well known for fast governance....But i think this would have solved early if proxy never started from your side....What is Pakistan's stand on Kashmir??? is it independent or part of Pakistan??
yaar i dnt buy this logic by both israel and India .. first u occupy their lands, take awaty their freedom, when they react.. u call them terrorist and kill them .. who ever supports them is also a terrorist ..

Pakistan stand is what ever the Kashmirs want .. we our very confident that kashmirs on our side will vote for us .. on ur side if u see the muslims who are in majority wants to be independent or part of Pakistan .. Most of them (cant say for all) being with india is not the option ... what india could do that they can give the valley the choice to make their own decision ... in this way we can stop this never ending enmity .. rest of J&K india can keep .. If india is worried about natural resources .. we can always make a deal like India has with Pakistan or the valley ..

It will give India moral high ground by offering them to decide their own fate, uptill now kashmir is a weak spot of india .. turn that into the strong point .. trust me it is more hard for us to rise this issue .. India is 5 times our size and have much more powerful economy .. But this issue is what we cant let go .. india have to make few concession not for sake of pakistan but for the sake of kashmirs ...

so0rry for the typo's

first u occupy their lands
We didn't occupy so all said later that is false.

India is 5 times our size and have much more powerful economy .. But this issue is what we cant let go .. india have to make few concession not for sake of pakistan but for the sake of kashmirs ...
See how good we are now compare the situation with china and their neighbor.....I think LOC as IB is best solution coz India won't back down on it's Integrity issue neither Pak on it's moral duty.
one question arises in my mind:- what has Pakistan achieved with it's Kashmir issue?

Bu07ZY5CMAAN-lk.jpg

yeah rite !

@levina @Ravi Nair what is this hat he is wearing?
A nepalese hat perhaps.
He looks cute ....isnt it?? :-)

On topic:
Narendra Modi had to get vociferous about it. The reason is this...

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom