What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

---
1. Mature nation dont act like that..
its for self interest tooo. how anyone then come with international agreement with nation who dont obey it..
see example of maturity ..

no one is going for WAR .. atleast not india

:cheesy: ...mature nations do not abrogate treaties ? ..... do you live in the real world ? How many times have the US or Russia or China or UK etc... abrogated treaties ?

EVERY treaty is to server a nations self Interests. If any treaty does not serve a nations self interests, then its time to tear it up. That is the SIMPLE rule of ANY International treaty.

Grow up.

As to the B'desh issue, that is a good way to deal wit B'desh. ...........sorry to burst your bubble, but pakistan is NOT B'desh :lol:

2. WAR..
last war was most dangerous wrt to india..
india did not had big economy not diplomatic clout like today nor weapons like today ...no IT/satellite
and pak was assited by USA with their 7th fleet in bay of bengal ..
in all case we cant say we were sure of victory...

That is why we say NO to war and YES to tearing up a treaty :lol: .............. clearly you do not grasp even simple concepts. Read my posts again, this time slowly.

3.Citizen
yes.. and its in development of india and people and not war

YES, that is why we tear up a WATER TREATY and NOT go to war. Get it einstein ?

4.Pak establishemnt and pak people
are 2 diffrent entities
dyanmics of pak is diffrent
like we have some peculiar setting so the pak
pak establsihemnt (not full govt) are against india with few support of public
we have to tackle mischevious guys not others

Yes they are. Stop stating the obvious.

pak establishment is like a vampire sucking the life out of its citizens.........but that is NOT OUR PROBLEM. When will you get that ? That is the problem of pakistani citizens. NOT INDIAN citizens. Get it ? ...... if you don't, read again slowly.

5. Indian - tears
we are not so weak neither by number nor by character...
better have tear making thing better for india and people..

?????? WTF does this mean ?? :wook:

6. China
shall we send terrorist ? what you think?
will it solve purpose ?
yes china making dam so we made in indus basin..
its run of river not storange in china too...
brahmaputra..also flows in tibet aka china.. they have their right too like we have..
let them go beyond that then we will talk
we dont mind with them till our right are safe
--
if we have right to abrogate indus and stop water so china can do with brahmaputra by same logic
then what we will do..
---

Are you retarded ? ......if you are stop wasting my time by posting complete nonsense.

What has this got to do with anything ?

Consclusion...
first dont think from heart ..specialy for pak..have mix of both
india with all weakness have authority and credibility in world because we were and are respobsible
so we got NSG waiveir and nucler deal.. as one of key parameter..

Take you own advice and STOP thinking from the heart. :lol: ...........start using COLD logic.

Our FIRST responsibility is to OUR PEOPLE. Let us first take care of that responsibility before pretending to carry any weight in the world. As of today we are a laughing stock of the world. Get down from your illusionary horse of grandeur.

--
dear i am weak in Mahabahrat and ramayana...
so cant debate wrt to bhisma:-)
--
time to time priority changes..
that time was
Pran jaye par Vacchan na jayye..
so you can blame bhisma loss of his own men but he kept the OLD tradition alive which was bestowed to them by their predecessors
exactly.jpg

thing is change is constant process and those who change there attitudes in time stayalive but those who chooseto be taken as a hostage of past & its values perish

Har Yug ka alag siddhaant hota hai :angel:

--
dear i am weak in Mahabahrat and ramayana...
so cant debate wrt to bhisma:-)
--
time to time priority changes..
that time was
Pran jaye par Vacchan na jayye..
so you can blame bhisma loss of his own men but he kept the OLD tradition alive which was bestowed to them by their predecessors

You IDIOT,

Pran jaye per Vacchan na jayye

is ONLY relevant as long as its your own private "pran". Not the "pran" of others.

Your vacchan can be more important than YOUR LIFE, is not more important than the life of others. Understand this simple fact first before quoting stuff you barely grasp.

Guru Sahib, don't you think his part in Gujarat riots is a major factor to his rise.
We both know, Pakistan and to an extent Muslim bashing is a vote winner in otherwise a snow white kingdom called India.
Ignorance is a bliss. His rise was due to sheer incompetence of UPA, Institutional inaction and his election campaign fought purely on growth and development. But you won't be able to comprehend that, you existence relies on communal divide, thus you will never be able to see that.

Agar Indian afwaj ki tango main paani hai tau India should invade Pakistan to stop this proxy war.

:pop:
Rehane do bhai hame dusare bhi kaam hai...tum jaise nahi....Anyway you never gonna understand.

On topic:- What Modi said is true.:big_boss:

Ignorance is a bliss. His rise was due to sheer incompetence of UPA, Institutional inaction and his election campaign fought purely on growth and development. But you won't be able to comprehend that, you existence relies on communal divide, thus you will never be able to see that.
Absolutely right...u have hit the bullseye this time.

So you think India's SPG are clowns?
Personally I respect military people, they all deserve it for risking their lives for their country.

Nah man, since some countrymen of yours are too thick headed, to get my point across I was just trying to be a little condescending and sarcastic..........like right now.

I think we will find our brother which are occupied by you across the border :whistle:
Number and money dont scare us .. no matter who is it .. Pakistan has always given alot of sacrifice for kashmir and will continue to di ..

interesting thing is no from ur brother want to join u .. many in ur country chant pakistan zindabad and host our flags ..

Number and money dont scare us .. no matter who is it .. Pakistan has always given alot of sacrifice for kashmir and will continue to di
interesting thing is no from ur brother want to join u .. many in ur country chant pakistan zindabad and host our flags ..
:(:(:(:(:(

And you guyz blaim us for chaos in your country. That's not good.
bro trust me .. no pakistan feel ashamed supporting kashmir .. No one want to attack India for anyother reason at all ..

India show stubbornness all the tyms .. im not saying as Pakistani ... bcoz they know when tyhe will come to dialog we will talk about kashmir .. we will talk about asking kashmiris what they want .. India have no asnwer for it .. so they just use excuses not to talk and improve relationship .. our last 3 government tired really hard to amend thngs but ur government response was so slow ...

our last 3 government tired really hard to amend thngs but ur government response was so slow ...
Last 3 government's: Nawaz-Musharraf-Zardari:

Amendments were: Funding for Lashkar e taiba, Jaish e muhammud, harkat ul ansar, IC817 hijacking, - Kargil infiltration- Increased ISI activities in India, Train Blasts in Mumbai, 26-11. indeed you have been doves of peace.

bro trust me .. no pakistan feel ashamed supporting kashmir .. No one want to attack India for anyother reason at all ..

India show stubbornness all the tyms .. im not saying as Pakistani ... bcoz they know when tyhe will come to dialog we will talk about kashmir .. we will talk about asking kashmiris what they want .. India have no asnwer for it .. so they just use excuses not to talk and improve relationship .. our last 3 government tired really hard to amend thngs but ur government response was so slow ...
oh is that so??? :undecided:

Don't worry Rajnath sigh told in parliament that it want to resolve Kashmir issue..And Modi is well known for fast governance....But i think this would have solved early if proxy never started from your side....What is Pakistan's stand on Kashmir??? is it independent or part of Pakistan??

Back
Top Bottom