What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

Sooner or latter it was expected from the likes of Modi after all he belongs to the leftist who consider Pakistan a threat which needs to be taken out either military( which is not possible due to nuclear weapons) or destabilizing effect through proxies via Afghanistan.

So it is You Mr. Modi who's country does not have the power to do and resort on proxies and terrorism to curb Pakistan. Unfortunately for Pakistan we have someone for PM who otherwise is not worth more than a chaprasi in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is why it is relatively easy for every Tom Dick and Harry to slam Pakistan.

Arre bhai Windy, why do you guys keep clutching at straws? Modi was exonerated of all charges in the Gujarat riots by none other than the Supreme Court of India.

Secondly, how about the bashing that goes on in the Land Of The Pure, not only between Shias and Sunnis, but also against the minorities in Pakistan? You guys ain't lily white! :P

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing bricks and sticks at others. :D
My dear friend, we all have skeletons in the cupboards .... there was even a petition filed against your new army chief for being involved in false encounters yet today he is at the helm.... thanks to the same judicial system.
As for Shias and Sunni thing goes, sad as it is, there's no evidence of any political figure even remotely being involved or promoting such incidents, hence i never mentioned the Dalits or Christians enjoying all the fruits of the loom. :-)

My dear friend, we all have skeletons in the cupboards .... there was even a petition filed against your new army chief for being involved in false encounters yet today he is at the helm.... thanks to the same judicial system.
As for Shias and Sunni thing goes, sad as it is, there's no evidence of any political figure even remotely being involved or promoting such incidents, hence i never mentioned the Dalits or Christians enjoying all the fruits of the loom. :-)
so now when you dont have a answer to the valid points you are trying to equate the power and accountabillity of your establishment with owrs ... right :azn:

well brother i thought you were an sanjeeda and intellegent person and diffrent form regular pakistan internaet fanboys but you too like them when lost the debate is bringing in victim card and so called rights of dalits and chritians in india when there are rivers of honey and milk flowing in land of the pure ... right :azn:

well brother thread is about narender modies rally in kargil where he was talking to indian army jawans and officers on eve of 15th commaration day of kargil war :coffee:

He is stating the obvious, I don't know why friends from the other side of the border getting amused at the truth.

Guru Sahib, don't you think his part in Gujarat riots is a major factor to his rise.
We both know, Pakistan and to an extent Muslim bashing is a vote winner in otherwise a snow white kingdom called India.
--
no ...
learn more about him before coming to final conclusion
only one rquest dont follow indina tv like channel

Are you muslim , curious because your avtar shows amuslim guy with skull cap and a woman with hijab dress.
--
missed on guy in lap..
see full picture ...
i am that small guy in lap...
i am indian happeeds to be hindu :-)
-
ram bhi mera .. rahim bhi mera...
allah bhi mera .. bhagwan bhi mera...

So you are a confused soul about what you religiously are.
--
i got real messge crystal clear....
Majhasb nahi sikhat aapas me bair rakhana...
i am trying to be Good Human being that ultimate relgion for me...
rather giving moeny to relgious palce
i will give to NGO for children for school .. old age home
rather asking relgion i will ask whether he is hungry?
rather asking people sect i will ask whether he need water ?
--
Ram or allah , christ, wahegutu.. name anyone .. all work for PEOPLE...
even i cna do 0.0001 % i can call myself religious

Agar Indian afwaj ki tango main paani hai tau India should invade Pakistan to stop this proxy war.

:pop:

Bu07ZY5CMAAN-lk.jpg

yeah rite !

@levina @Ravi Nair what is this hat he is wearing?

Agar Indian afwaj ki tango main paani hai tau India should invade Pakistan to stop this proxy war.

:pop:
why should we put our jawans in danger when we can find cannon fodder within Pakistan to do our dirty work. Saanp bhi mar jaye aur laathi bhi na tutte.

Bu07ZY5CMAAN-lk.jpg

yeah rite !
what is this hat he is wearing?
It's a ladakhi traditional dress and headgear.

Back
Top Bottom