What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

Well then there are those who would not accept their LIVE pilot being handed over in front of the media.....i am sure there's also a name for those kind of peoples...... BTW, it's an India, Pakistan argument, by dragging in a third issue, the person has lost the argument thus seeking an escape.
-
--
n there are those who would not accept their LIVE pilot being handed over in front of the media
proof..
better be 3rd partty for neutrality ..

Well then there are those who would not accept their LIVE pilot being handed over in front of the media.....i am sure there's also a name for those kind of peoples...... BTW, it's an India, Pakistan argument, by dragging in a third issue, the person has lost the argument thus seeking an escape.
Was I arguing with you :woot: lol I wont do that with YOU !!!
There is difference between accepting and rejecting. So its more shameful to not media see than not to accept the dead who wont speak anything. Just rot !!!! :tup: You seem to have not understand the difference :rofl:

Look who generalise thing saying "typical Indian mentality " so I showed you typical Pakistani mentality !!!! And yu dont like that. :rofl:

So...someone was saying he has become quiet after becoming PM and doesnt issue statements against Pakistan.
We are not interested in statements some action in Kargil if he hadn't said this or similar things what else he would have said

Was I arguing with you :woot: lol I wont do that with YOU !!!
There is difference between accepting and rejecting. So its more shameful to not media see than not to accept the dead who wont speak anything. Just rot !!!! :tup: You seem to have not understand the difference :rofl:

Look who generalise thing saying "typical Indian mentality " so I showed you typical Pakistani mentality !!!! And yu dont like that. :rofl:
Read again my post......very slowly......you might understand what i posted and if you do, make another effort at replying......!!

No proxy war .. we are just helping our kashmir brother against occupation

Read again my post......very slowly......you might understand what i posted and if you do, make another effort at replying......!!
:rofl: :pakistan: windy you are a true PDF gem :pdf:

Try reading the first line of previous post ....again .....as many times as you may need

Good for him - I mean he is sitting in his land - hes the leader - he has the right to say whatever satisfies him --- :)
no harm done
I mean I was tagged in a post this morning on PDF , titled - Why are we so obsessed with being friends with India--
Are we? I dont see any of our leaders mentioning that --- and here is your leader who is so obsessed with Pakistan that he had to drag them into it ----

we write India with 'I' doesn't mean you become "Israel" :D

yeah ! we surely need that to sort out our mess internally ---
well brother pakistani establishment as a whole has od late come to conclousion that thee policy of "bleeding india dry thru 1000 cuts" and "using proxies and strategick assets" has back fired a long time back and now is holding pakistan by its *****

so to get some breathing space and to get there economy they want to have better relations and trade with us

now two things

1. indians have not forgot or forgiven pakistans irrtating and dangerous habit of back satbbing

2. as per law we also want to engage pakistan to have some peace on owr western frontier but at owr terms not pakistans

for solutions two things

1. pakistan first needs to show its sincearity isntead of empty claims and bogus and repeated victim hood

2. pakistan needs to do buisness on buisness terms not "protectionism &appeasment"

now the balls in pakistan court and evn still if its perseues its revenge politicks then we will totally igoanre pakistan and in time it will become irrelevent antity with some "neusence value only" so its your nation which is at stake if your good with us then we are good with us but if you try still to be over smart then as they say "kaath ki handia ek baar hi charti hai bar bar nahi"

good luck

Guru Sahib, don't you think his part in Gujarat riots is a major factor to his rise.
We both know, Pakistan and to an extent Muslim bashing is a vote winner in otherwise a snow white kingdom called India.

Cutie pie, Modi was already a CM when that riot happened, and became the PM 12 years after the riot, his rise was solely a result of his performance as an administrator.

And Pakistan is not an election issue in India.

Agar Indian afwaj ki tango main paani hai tau India should invade Pakistan to stop this proxy war.

:pop:
janaab agar samne wale ka mu laal ho to thapar maar ke apna muh laal nahi kya jata :flame:

wo bhi khaas ker tab jab samne wala khud hi khud ka sabse bara dushman bana baitha ho apne nikkamme pan aur naehli ki wajah se :lol:

hame kya zaroorat pakistan jaise mulk ko masalne ki jab khud pakistani hi pakistanio ke sabse bare dushamn hai :haha:

baat samajh me aayee ki nahi :azn:

Bu07ZY5CMAAN-lk.jpg

yeah rite !

@levina @Ravi Nair what is this hat he is wearing?

It is the traditional dress of Leh

Guru bahi, sometimes it's better to understand what other person is replying to and sometimes it's even better to keep quite rather than giving a frivolous reply just for the sake of it.
In case you missed it, let me point it out for you.......thread is indeed about Modi making statements for the home consumption.....although my friend orion hunter brought it in Pakistani Shia Sunni issue....however my reply was that i didn't touch the Dalit or Christian side of the story....so by no means i dragged that subject into the debate.....indeed you could use some milk and honey as it increases the brain power which helps in comprehension issues. :D
ok janab aap jeete hum hare khush :)

baki rahi baat modi ki pakistan ke traf rawayye ki to ye aaj likh lo modi ek saal tak pakistan ko bilkul nahi cherega aur tab kya soort E hall hogi pakistan ke saath waisa hi sulookh kiya jayega

tab tak chill maro saeen ji :D

waise bhi dhoodh aur hioney ko saath saath peene se taseerbari garam ho jaati hai
u know what i mean.jpg

Cutie pie, Modi was already a CM when that riot happened, and became the PM 12 years after the riot, his rise was solely a result of his performance as an administrator.

And Pakistan is not an election issue in India.
Baby Doll, that was exactly the reason, under his nose the Hindu fundamentalists ran amok.....even before he was elected as the PM, many internet Hindu warriors were convinced he would destroy Pakistan within six months of coming to power..... as for rest, suggest you read BJP's election manifesto regarding Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom