What's new

PM Narendra Modi slams Pakistan for waging 'proxy war' against India

salaam jammer bhaia ji :)

the thing is gujrat was not the first riots that happened or the last one to happnned but pleae care to google or even file a PIL in indian court online and find owt the tally and also file a PIL to find owt in case of which riots in last 66 years there had been maximum number of convictions and maximum number of probes by senior stinnig judges of indian high and supreme courst were ordered + maximum number of SITs & JPCs formed to probe the role of chief ministers (speciallu narender modi) and what was the results of all those probes and you will get your answer

you are an intellegent person i advise you to go and do some genuine research work about gujrat riots than harping of false propoganda and there is ample ammount of research metrial on internet and social media regarding gujrat riots

then we will talk ok brother :azn:

Plus extensive scrutinisation of international medias including BBC and Indian medias under Congress,independent agencies and Hilary Clinton 'Get Modi Campaign' and NGO digging of cattle bones.
That is the a hell of enquiry in ourHistory.

among all good points one thing pakistanies should keep in mind is that he is very very intellegent and shrewd + extreamlli ruthless and remoseless and never forgets his and his opponents weaknesses
Good for him - I mean he is sitting in his land - hes the leader - he has the right to say whatever satisfies him --- :)
no harm done
I mean I was tagged in a post this morning on PDF , titled - Why are we so obsessed with being friends with India--
Are we? I dont see any of our leaders mentioning that --- and here is your leader who is so obsessed with Pakistan that he had to drag them into it ----

now get ready to a round of geo politicks pakistanies had never beleaved existed and guess what both your millitarry and feudal establishment and its backers in saudia and USA & western world know it way too well
we write India with 'I' doesn't mean you become "Israel" :D

god help pakistan ..good luck
yeah ! we surely need that to sort out our mess internally ---

Bu07ZY5CMAAN-lk.jpg

yeah rite !

@levina @Ravi Nair what is this hat he is wearing?

beleive it or not, his statements have been given by Prime Ministers and Home Ministers since 1990's.

He was in Ladakh yes, must be a traditional hat there.

On topic: Thete is some meaning for this PM statements.
He suddenly broke his silence about Pakistan .He did it purposefully.Let see what he is planning to do.

Then you can ask your democratically elected Hindu Fascist Prime Minister to stop whinning...
Just because every politician or leader is whining in Pakistan doesn't mean leaders in other countries are doing the same. Our PM just stated the truth, nothing more. It's for you to digest it.

so now when you dont have a answer to the valid points you are trying to equate the power and accountabillity of your establishment with owrs ... right :azn:

well brother i thought you were an sanjeeda and intellegent person and diffrent form regular pakistan internaet fanboys but you too like them when lost the debate is bringing in victim card and so called rights of dalits and chritians in india when there are rivers of honey and milk flowing in land of the pure ... right :azn:

well brother thread is about narender modies rally in kargil where he was talking to indian army jawans and officers on eve of 15th commaration day of kargil war :coffee:
Guru bahi, sometimes it's better to understand what other person is replying to and sometimes it's even better to keep quite rather than giving a frivolous reply just for the sake of it.
In case you missed it, let me point it out for you.......thread is indeed about Modi making statements for the home consumption.....although my friend orion hunter brought it in Pakistani Shia Sunni issue....however my reply was that i didn't touch the Dalit or Christian side of the story....so by no means i dragged that subject into the debate.....indeed you could use some milk and honey as it increases the brain power which helps in comprehension issues. :D

whats up with opening a thread for this ? indian leaders say strong stuff all the time . wheather congress or bjp

lets see if mr modi will back up his words with action. unlike his predecessors

Good for him - I mean he is sitting in his land - hes the leader - he has the right to say whatever satisfies him --- :)
no harm done
I mean I was tagged in a post this morning on PDF , titled - Why are we so obsessed with being friends with India--
Are we? I dont see any of our leaders mentioning that --- and here is your leader who is so obsessed with Pakistan that he had to drag them into it ----

we write India with 'I' doesn't mean you become "Israel" :D

yeah ! we surely need that to sort out our mess internally ---

There is no questions about obsession here.He is in Kashmir,again he is in Kargil where hundreds of our soldiers died.And daily violation of ceasefire and trrrorism attack against BSF .Our intel are in his control .So he know who is behind.And it seems he is out of his patience.
After all now he is J&K .our issues with Pakistan confined there.So it is inevitable.

There is no questions about obsession here.He is in Kashmir,again he is in Kargil where hundreds of our soldiers died.And daily violation of ceasefire and trrrorism attack against BSF .Our intel are in his control .So he know who is behind.And it seems he is out of his patience.
After all now he is J&K .our issues with Pakistan confined there.So it is inevitable.
you mean where BSF solider landed on this side of the border - and after some beverages and R & R he was sent home with not even a scratch??

Typical Indian mentality......firing over others shoulder....!!!
Windy !!!!! Since you seemed to have become some kind of mentality judge can you tell me what ŷou call the people who let their soldiers bodies to rot on hill than to accept they were their nationals.
What you call that ????

you mean where BSF solider landed on this side of the border - and after some beverages and R & R he was sent home with not even a scratch??

That is only one case.But that doesnt hide the regular shooting incident from across the border causing injuries to our soldiers.

Windy !!!!! Since you seemed to have become some kind of mentality judge can you tell me what ŷou call the people who let their soldiers bodies to rot on hill than to accept they were their nationals.
What you call that ????
Well then there are those who would not accept their LIVE pilot being handed over in front of the media.....i am sure there's also a name for those kind of peoples...... BTW, it's an India, Pakistan argument, by dragging in a third issue, the person has lost the argument thus seeking an escape.

Back
Top Bottom