What's new

PM Modi's Remarks In White House Visitor's Book.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Here is Prime Minister Narendra Modi's articulate note in the White House visitor book. Excellent handwriting and well worded.

The idea of putting his signature in Hindi is awesome too.

Modinote_zps26131f26.jpg

This is actually something I've been thinking for a while....why not sign in our own language. Besides my english handwriting is really bad. Modi's handwriting is actually really nice!

is that really modi's hand writing....???? really good!! almost like mine!!

Here is Prime Minister Narendra Modi's articulate note in the White House visitor book. Excellent handwriting and well worded.

Modinote_zps26131f26.jpg

I have good reasons to believe that it is a fake.

Nice hand writing but I don't think it's of Mr. Modi's. He does not seem to put too much pressure on his pen as it is seen in his signature. (I may be wrong)

I have good reasons to believe that it is a fake.

It is not fake but I am 100% sure it was written by someone else in his entourage. No way Modi writes such good English and has such impeccable handwriting.

nah there were pics of his writing when he visited Pashupati Nath mandir in Nepal. They both look similar.

in the morning I saw his signature, it was totally different. This is not modi's signature.

in the morning I saw his signature, it was totally different. This is not modi's signature.
check the signature ...
Pashupatinath-8-7-14.jpg

It is not fake but I am 100% sure it was written by someone else in his entourage. No way Modi writes such good English and has such impeccable handwriting.
that's such an elitist comment. :bad:
You might be right but still I that was rude. :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom