What's new

PM Modi's Remarks In White House Visitor's Book.

It is not fake but I am 100% sure it was written by someone else in his entourage. No way Modi writes such good English and has such impeccable handwriting.
it may be his own handwriting... i hv seen many less educated people writing more beautifully than this...
though it may not be solely his words....
but he is very upto date person who is always among the few most learned people of the country.... we should not pass a judgement sitting here

The only thing good about this terrorist cum PM of India Modi is his hand writing.
hahaha....
i enjoy seeing pakistanii reaction.....
it makes me feel.good.... keep up... :enjoy:

For someone who is known to be very active online in his early Gujrat days.. I would not make such a quick judgement.

it may be his own handwriting... i hv seen many less educated people writing more beautifully than this...
though it may not be solely his words....
but he is very upto date person who is always among the few most learned people of the country.... we should not pass a judgement sitting here

that's such an elitist comment.
You might be right but still I that was rude.

Not elitist at all. That was clearly written by someone who went to a private English medium school. You learn that pattern very early in school and sarkari schools don't teach you that. I admire Modi for achieving so much coming from such a poor background, so not being an elitist at all. Secondly from whatever I have seen of Modi, he is not well-versed in English. He can speak it but he is nowhere as fluent as he is in Hindi. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact I like the fact that he speaks the language he is most comfortable with and does not try to express himself in broken English. So I don't think there is any chance that Modi wrote it himself. He might have had told the guy what to write but it was clearly written by someone else. Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that either.

Last edited:
Not elitist at all. That was clearly written by someone who went to a private English medium school. You learn that pattern very early in school and sarkari schools don't teach you that. I admire Modi for achieving so much coming from such a poor background, so not being an elitist at all. Secondly from whatever I have seen of Modi, he is not well-versed in English. He can speak it but he is nowhere as fluent as he is in Hindi. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact I like the fact that he speaks the language he is most comfortable with and does not try to express himself in broken English. So I don't think there is any chance that Modi wrote it himself. He might have had told the guy what to write but it was clearly written by someone else. Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that either.
oh come on now ... can't I troll a little now?

This week, CVC is celebrating some vigilance week, for that we all took oath in the morning, we also have received the message from PM. signature was totally different.

Sarkari, english school rational is absurd. My dad studied in hindi medium, Sarkari school throughout. He write so much better in both hindi and english. I studied in so called english medium convent school. My handwriting is pathetic. It has got worse because I do not need to write anything.

It depends on the person, how much they care.

its actually hallmarks not hallmark :rofl::rofl: dumbo :D:D

hallmark
ˈhɔːlmɑːk/
noun
plural noun: hallmarks

this letters got to be fake

the fundamental commonality adds :rofl::rofl::rofl::D

its supposed to be ,these fundamental commonalities add :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Sarkari, english school rational is absurd. My dad studied in hindi medium, Sarkari school throughout. He write so much better in both hindi and english. I studied in so called english medium convent school. My handwriting is pathetic. It has got worse because I do not need to write anything.

Lol, same is the case with my dad.

Although I think that was not Modi Ji's handwriting. If it is then well I would be pleasantly surprised.

oh come one bro, I egged him on to make such a post. Even I am sure Modi couldn't have written such a crisp note.

that's such a broad generalisation considering the sheer millions involved !

Modi is grammatically sound, thats different from speaking in english fluently. I have no reason to believe that for a person exposed to foreigners for a considerable period of time in his capacity as a chief minister can not have such a basic level of english.

oh come one bro, I egged him on to make such a post. Even I am sure Modi couldn't have written such a crisp note.
There are two things that we are discussing.

- Good handwriting
- Crisp note/message

Note must have been prepared by someone else but Modi could have written it. Modi can have good handwriting.

Back
Top Bottom