What's new

PM Modi meets Turkish President Erdogan.

Because the Indian Modi again did the same randi-rona in front of Erdogan about CPEC vis-a-vis China and Pakistan. They conversation went like this:

Modi: Shri Erdogan, I am honoured to meet you.
Erdogan: Ahaan
Modi: Shri Erdogan, we need your help.
Erdogan: On what
Modi: CPEC.
Erdogan: You should have joined earlier. There might still be time left. What are you waiting for?
Modi: But......
Erdogan: I'll talk to Pakistanis and Chinese to try to let you in
Modi: But.....
Erdogan: Stop this but but and make me a cup of tea like you made for Obama
Modi: Oh bhains!

erm i change my mind mak me turkish coffe and be quick or cpec will close.

Turkey-Sultan-Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan.jpg

ottom.jpg

Last edited:
What is interesting after see this pictures?

3500.jpg

thediplomat_2016-04-08_16-57-42-386x355.jpg

We have 2nd largest population of muslims and we still don't understand !!?? :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Plz explain this so called "Dynamics of Muslims world" which India's 200+ million muslim population can't understand.
where they cant slaughter a cow have no freedom to eat beaf or set up shops of that.Please.
the second largest doesn't matter because they have no power.

Beta, there isn't much difference between YOUR "politicians" and OUR "politicians". Both are the same breed.

Stop being a Sheep and open your eyes.

do not put all politicians under the same roof
some of them are different and make a difference
i do not where Modi falls

idont get what is big deal here?Pakistan is not thereso Turkey is there for Pakistan ..

Turkey has national interests to pursue. Pakistan is in no position to help you.
If I want to rate countries of interest to Turkey Pakistan would not be in the top 10

Ya chai walla wahan bhi apna dukh sunna keh toh nai agaya kaheen! Mujhe toh ab is peh afsoos hoonay laga hai! Seriously!

And sidelined by Erdogan with a snub.

Snubbed ?? lollz:-) we are not some two bit hotch potch piggy nation like yours who want every rich Muslim nation's approval,even though those nations treat Pakistan like their chappals bottom...

Minuscule turkey is largely I nconsequential at the moment to India's progress and growth... But there is immense potential economically between the two countries in the long term......however for the moment ,the best what would have happened is a couple of platitudes between the two leaders ..and that's that ...

Last edited:
do not put all politicians under the same roof
some of them are different and make a difference
i do not where Modi falls

Turkey has national interests to pursue. Pakistan is in no position to help you.
If I want to rate countries of interest to Turkey Pakistan would not be in the top 10
you cannot compare friendships vs interests..turkish gov cannot do anything aganist pakistan interest.

Beta, there isn't much difference between YOUR "politicians" and OUR "politicians". Both are the same breed.

Stop being a Sheep and open your eyes.
Not you came here nor we came to you , it's reality that we are more forward in development then you , when we both nation Started journey as Independent Nation , our situation was same but results are different now

you cannot compare friendships vs interests..turkish gov cannot do anything aganist pakistan interest.

Oh really ...don't be a hypocrite ..if you were a businessman and you were given a chance to trade your products or to expand your business with India or Pakistan , but not both, which one would you choose ,assuming if all other economic parameters were the same between both countries(the conditions in India are far far better at the moment FYI..as it is a free market democracy)..the answer is obvious ...what happened to Pakistani Interests then ?

So all this lip service is nice to hear,but the real deal is trade ...so in future turkey can walk to the bank getting rich while doing business with India while providing lip service to Pakistan in the meanwhile

Bro, to them it's all about money. They think they can buy friends with money or investment. They think they can take other people's friends off them by trying to flash the cash. They have no true sense or understanding of friendship/brotherhood.

If you want to do business, then do business...if you want to do business at the expense of them abandoning Pakistan. Your stupider then you look.

I'm actually glad they think like that, it's funny to see.

And believe me, when shit goes down, you will see Pakistanis on the battlefield with you side by side again.

Not you came here nor we came to you , it's reality that we are more forward in development then you , when we both nation Started journey as Independent Nation , our situation was same but results are different now

Beta, learn some English.

Back
Top Bottom