What's new

PM Modi conferred with Order of Zayed UAE's highest civilian award by Crown Prince

For Modi, its nothing but for world, Kashmir is the subject of almost daily headlines & subject of discussion. In-fact Modi helped to make it top news from Asia & concern for many players wanted to have peace in this region.
Learning from other, will respond to only matured member or Mods only..

The parties in the Kashmir conflict need to to be retrospetive and think why thing are falling in India's way.
I have seen forum members calling PM of India as Murderer of Kashmiri people. How many from Indian administered J&K have died.. May be none..

Learning from other, will respond to only matured member or Mods only..

The parties in the Kashmir conflict need to to be retrospetive and think why thing are falling in India's way.
I have seen forum members calling PM of India as Murderer of Kashmiri people. How many from Indian administered J&K have died.. May be none..

Your "may be" is valid just because Indian Occupied Kashmir is totally isolated & blackout since India imposition of Curfew. But you conveniently ignores what foreign sources have to say about possible genocide in Kashmir. Yeah, no news coming out of Indian Occupied Kashmir does mean that none have been killed. The Indian logic to enforce falsified facts, is beyond comprehension.

the Sheikh states that Modi deserves the award. if he likes he can even offer one of his daughters for all I care.
I agree that its their business interests that count and for UAE it was best chance to snub back at us for refusing to send our soldiers for their war of terror on Yemen aka the meat grinder

the timing seems suspicious to cause maximum hurt to the feeling of Pakistani people.
both India and UAE deserve each other.

I pray that we also become self sufficient, able and deserving and equal to deserving nations like us

great timing by UAE INdia
sir time or no time they have good relation as soon as we come out from ummah syndrome its better for us

What's with the sad and sanguine looks of crown prince UAE, as if saying we promised you this on April and I have to keep the promise...sorry.

Modi is not amused...

ECuqeG-XoAEjbT5
Sorry, this is true love, they are lost in each other...duniya o ma fi ha se bekhabar....deep love.

Thank you UAE for this wonderful gesture. I am hopeful UAE-India relations can reach new heights. Modi is a true leader persona which some leaders who spew hate on twitter can only dream of. A true statesmen who completely deserve this award.

Your "may be" is valid just because Indian Occupied Kashmir is totally isolated & blackout since India imposition of Curfew. But you conveniently ignores what foreign sources have to say about possible genocide in Kashmir. Yeah, no news coming out of Indian Occupied Kashmir does mean that none have been killed. The Indian logic to enforce falsified facts, is beyond comprehension.

Communication blackouts have been lifted except mobile internet. Reporters are reporting freely from the valley. While restrictions like Section 144 is still there, it's said to be around to only limited to 42 police station limits right now, mostly in and around Sri Nagar.

This posting of genocide, genocide doesnt find traction internationally cos there is no genocide. Even when there was full communications blackout was there, information tricked out. Journalist went in, noted events and flew out to Delhi to report the incidents. Most of the allegations made by one Shehla Rashid has been proven false by Kashmiris themselves. The problem with wrongful attestation or "rhetoric" is that when in future when such real wrong does take place, world wont believe it. And the world powers are still watching if human rights excesses are going on. We are not like China to ensure no information goes out for years. Indian civil society is very strong enough to prevent such "killings".

A proverb in my language: A guy used to lie for fun a tiger is coming just to see the villagers getting fright. But when a read tiger turned up nobody believed him.

Thank you UAE for this wonderful gesture. I am hopeful UAE-India relations can reach new heights. Modi is a true leader persona which some leaders who spew hate on twitter can only dream of. A true statesmen who completely deserve this award.

Communication blackouts have been lifted except mobile internet. Reporters are reporting freely from the valley. While restrictions like Section 144 is still there, it's said to be around to only limited to 42 police station limits right now, mostly in and around Sri Nagar.

This posting of genocide, genocide doesnt find traction internationally cos there is no genocide. Even when there was full communications blackout was there, information tricked out. Journalist went in, noted events and flew out to Delhi to report the incidents. Most of the allegations made by one Shehla Rashid has been proven false by Kashmiris themselves. The problem with wrongful attestation or "rhetoric" is that when in future when such real wrong does take place, world wont believe it. And the world powers are still watching if human rights excesses are going on. We are not like China to ensure no information goes out for years. Indian civil society is very strong enough to prevent such "killings".

A proverb in my language: A guy used to lie for fun a tiger is coming just to see the villagers getting fright. But when a read tiger turned up nobody believed him.

Example is misquoted in regard to current event for others but the same will fit the bill of Indian continuous false flagging attempt in IoK. Shehla Rashid is not the case alone. If the world was ever mean to those Kashmiris; the problem will still make it point and India will be exposed more as of now. From NYT to WP & UNSC, everyone exposed Indian lies inside Kashmir which perfectly present the quote as "All is not well in Kashmir but All Is Hell". No matter how much explanations & twists are being posted by the one after another Modi Nationalist; facts & figures made by International Media speaks volume that have no marriage with Pakistani stand neither any qualm with India. The lift is nothing but a paradox to manipulate the matter further especially since no one else but Rahul Gandi was returned on pretext of Security Situation inside IoK which eventually, further exposed Modi's fascism.

The world powers are made to acknowledge as exactly whats going on and the same is like preparing grounds for any possible outcome. The tiger is here or not but the hunter is about to be falling in his own trap. Except of any Indian Fake Media Factory; the sources reports besiege of Indian Occupied Kashmir. If the case was otherwise; wouldn't be hard to acknowledge and report. Just on the first day of protests, India denied the fact for almost six days and as & when shamed & exposed; came forward with a news to acknowledge as it happened. Your obsession with China downplays your reference in this regard as Kashmir is a totally different issue.

Speaking of Indian Civil Society; is the same class that couldn't resist to RSSed Mob Lynching every now & then let alone trying to secure any Kashmiri. May be, Indian Civil Society has a bar or level to define it as "Such Killings" like if the count crosses double figure in a day otherwise; there is no reason to justify Modi's Nazi fascism for day in and day out in Indian occupied Kashmir. Perhaps, those who dare to speak are mostly labeled traitors in bonus to threats and already advised to leave India.

You guys just keep coming one after another with the same pretext of manipulation but with different coating of words. Try to convince someone on Indian Channels with such Indian Style Facts.

Here is Indian quoted Tiger example:

Ummah forever @Atlas
Why you are tagging me in such threads I have no idea .I know the news alreayd and I speak against it to Al Zakir and others who are constantly Insulting hasina but remaining silent about UAE Authority !

Tag those hypocrites who are trying to defaming Hasina ( mostly Pakistani users) and remaining silent about UAE !

However mods deleted my post where I started name calling to UAE and also those who are defaming haisna but remained silent on UAE! And also do not just ultra happy with their action . As there is a hadeeth about the horn of Satan , and who knows ..... I will not write further ...

because I am honest but I am a very small fish in this ocean .

@Mage

I would suggest to all Pakistanis over here to Calm down.....
We literally are a strange bunch .... love to live in the past .... take things for granted ... and stretch them far beyond natural elasticity.... as a result.... when then break .... we feel it hard.... not realizing our own blunder in the first place...
Generally Pakistan and its people have been very close and emotionally attached to Arabs ...specially Saudia and the Emirates... given to the historical background in relations and the drive of the then leaders for an Islamic Block.... Pakistan being a keystone country for the block.... above all that the religious value that sarzamen-e-hijaz holds for muslims...... historically , there is no doubt the three countries enjoyed excellent relations .... and helping each other in the hour of need.... and lets be candid ... them helping us more then us helping them... its a fact ... they transferred huge sums for our nuclear program(had that not been there...The idea of an islamic bomb, we would have not achieved it).... helped us through Oil when we got sanctioned .... a hell lot of philanthropic work throughout the length and breadth of Pakistan..... even offered us their military apparatus in times of war.... or at least that was the idea....
Given the background our people naturally drew a lot of emotional attachment towards these two countries... and many considered UAE as their second home.... Till the regime of sheikh zaid .... all was nice and dandy ... Its was post Sheikh zaid ....that the new rulers were/are not much fond of Pakistan .... their orientation shifted from Pakistan to India... gates were opened to India.....large numbers of Indians were allowed to work and open businesses over there.... India further used its entertainment industry... specifically Bollywood.... to strengthen its ties.... and undoubtedly the large indian market and they way the indians have marketed it around the globe to gain leverage ...... lured in the new sheikhs..... Pakistan on the other hand had no such things offer... infact we never even tried to(special thanks to the thugs ruling us) .... we always took our position for granted.... all we could offer were our human resource ... that too majority a labor class....
whats worrying is the inability of our intelligentsia, our political lot, our media and to some extent our establishment to realize that things have changed enormously post shiekh zaid ..... there were bold and conspicuous signs of that ... for us to catch ....and so to adapt and approach the country differently ..... there whole outlook changed ..... and so u cant really blame the common masses sleeping under the same stone... only to be in for a rude awakening...
what happened today .... is just a series of those policies ..... so for me nothing alarming .... its perfectly normal for countries to honor heads of states and other dignitaries with such awards..... India now for sometimes enjoy excellent relations with them so its all normal..... it is not going to do Pakistan any harm ..... whats not normal is the particular Timing..... Kashmir practically made a hell ... burning 24/7, 360..... shows the insensitivity and akin to disrespect of the fellow Muslims and Pakistan too.... it also undermines their cause in a way..... this hurts Pakistan emotionally ... and the seed of hatred that some forces have been trying to sow for long between us .... am afraid will grow quickly now.... and to be honest theses sheikhs.... the spoiled brats dont give a damn about that .... why should they?
This BTW this is not the first time ... they showed similar disrespects even before ...remember them hosting OIC and inviting India, despite our protests.... when we were practically at war with india.....remember their statements in public after Pakistan deciding not to send forces to yaman ?? and that reminds me some one here calling Pakistan making a blunder ..... and them offering Middle east to us on platter??? hell no .... that was the first right decision Pakistan made as country ...when it comes foreign policy in ages.... the assumptions made by this fellow is that it would have granted us a lot of leverage in there ..... not at all... there was nothing in for us in yaman .... no leverage no gains ... all it would have done... is creating more enemies... a definite serge in sectarian violence at home... where the country was just about stabilizing from a long, brutal, exhausting and toxic war on terror .... above all that you would have to get your public ready for receiving lots lots of body bags ....of our soldiers fighting in yamen..... and what for ??? that we fail to comprehend ..... what stake did we have over there.....and some still advocate for that .... there were no gains ... no leverage ... nothing in for us ... it was just a gutter cleaning ... shameful and pathetic job ... that we thankfully didn't accept ... and sense prevailed... which rarely happens in this country ...
lastly ... we a nation should not take this decision of UAE at these particular timings too hard... we should not show a reactive response.... take note of it ... but not be reactive .... amend our relations ... take maximum benefits of good relations.... work to re-build respect.... all of it comes down ... to simple economics ... till we build our economy .... expect such things happening every now and then.....
What worries me when it comes to UAE .... which is a small kid playing on the big boys block for too long.... its playing war in some countries and proxy war in others.... for a small country like UAE this profile doesn't seem fit... I am afraid it wont go unnoticed for too long .... courtesy its economy .... which also might not long in the next 2-3 decades....with the oil almost gone... and given that its economy is largely based on trade and tourism(the most fragile)..... and lacking a true Industrial base or agri sector as a foundation... But thats the world we live in!
Excellent !!!

Example is misquoted in regard to current event for others but the same will fit the bill of Indian continuous false flagging attempt in IoK. Shehla Rashid is not the case alone. If the world was ever mean to those Kashmiris; the problem will still make it point and India will be exposed more as of now. From NYT to WP & UNSC, everyone exposed Indian lies inside Kashmir which perfectly present the quote as "All is not well in Kashmir but All Is Hell". No matter how much explanations & twists are being posted by the one after another Modi Nationalist; facts & figures made by International Media speaks volume that have no marriage with Pakistani stand neither any qualm with India. The lift is nothing but a paradox to manipulate the matter further especially since no one else but Rahul Gandi was returned on pretext of Security Situation inside IoK which eventually, further exposed Modi's fascism.

The world powers are made to acknowledge as exactly whats going on and the same is like preparing grounds for any possible outcome. The tiger is here or not but the hunter is about to be falling in his own trap. Except of any Indian Fake Media Factory; the sources reports besiege of Indian Occupied Kashmir. If the case was otherwise; wouldn't be hard to acknowledge and report. Just on the first day of protests, India denied the fact for almost six days and as & when shamed & exposed; came forward with a news to acknowledge as it happened. Your obsession with China downplays your reference in this regard as Kashmir is a totally different issue.

Speaking of Indian Civil Society; is the same class that couldn't resist to RSSed Mob Lynching every now & then let alone trying to secure any Kashmiri. May be, Indian Civil Society has a bar or level to define it as "Such Killings" like if the count crosses double figure in a day otherwise; there is no reason to justify Modi's Nazi fascism for day in and day out in Indian occupied Kashmir. Perhaps, those who dare to speak are mostly labeled traitors in bonus to threats and already advised to leave India.

You guys just keep coming one after another with the same pretext of manipulation but with different coating of words. Try to convince someone on Indian Channels with such Indian Style Facts.

Here is Indian quoted Tiger example:

I honestly dont understand Hindi and its pretty useless to share such links with me.

I am not saying "All is well" in Kashmir. And I agree with the editorials of Indian media which accepts the same. Kindly dont bring me the gold bar standards of NYT or Guardians who carried the same racist portrayal of Indian state when it launched ground breaking space launches. But yes, as you said its being reported all around the world, even in Canada for a day or two.

But the rhetoric of Genocide or killings which is something not endorsed even by gold standards of NYT or any publications cos there is none. You ask me "All is well". My answer is NO. Is there a genocide? My answer is NO as well. How will you clean a valley of 7 million people in this day and age. Even China has issues controlling reports out of Tibet and Xinjiang. That's my problem with rhetoric. Any reporting of valid killings should be done in an impartial manner and as an Indian I consider is really important for my country to go to the next stage of human rights.

Except Mobile internet everything is being restored as per reports claim and journalists from The Hindu, Print, NDTV are sitting and reporting live from Sri Nagar. There are human restrictions as I agreed. And in some areas around Srinagar, even telephone lines have been cut. Its not the ideal way in this time and age. But genocide? That's a huge word to use. Simply using that word without meaning will have its own international ramifications in the future if not now. As per official and unofficial media sources only 2 militants have been killed as of now.

The govt's bureaucracy to its state police all run by its own citizens. If you think they or Army will kill their own brothers and will sit quiet? That's illogical. Let's give Kashmir a few days to calm down. And I hope protests will be allowed in peaceful manner.

People need to understand, it’s not easy to overcome thousand year of evolution. Genetically ingrained machara (fishermen) mentality with 40 years of prosperity. They saw their benefits, they kicked umma chumma to the curb.

Just like Pakistan have bunch of ( Gee Hazoori) slave minded people in its rank.

Why pakistani do not understand that every country has it's own personal interests. Why would someone listen to us or they will cut of thier relationship for us? what is so special about us Pakistani? what we have to offer?
Stand on your feet first, add billions of $ to your economy make your country more civilised,Be the best in tech then these crooks will be always down your feet.
we should not turn our face from reality.
If they can sell their brother Arabs, the Palestinians, down the river then hum kis bagh ki mooli hain.
But there will come a time when they reap what they sow.

Back
Top Bottom