What's new

PM Modi conferred with Order of Zayed UAE's highest civilian award by Crown Prince

What's with the sad and sanguine looks of crown prince UAE, as if saying we promised you this on April and I have to keep the promise...sorry.

Modi is not amused...

ECuqeG-XoAEjbT5

ive been saying for a while now & i'll repeat it again, their is no such thing as Muslim Umah, we need to be realistic here, each & every country looks after their own interests, we r living in fools paradise by believing that Muslim Umah exists & that we are the saviours of Muslim Ummah, while the others of same faith make decisions based on their own vetted interest, why blame others... we need to follow the same...

While India is butchering Kashmiri Muslims and here we have our brother UAE conferring a highest Emirati award to the terrorist butcher.

I know many will jump here trying to silence other opinion by claiming Pakistan is punished because it didn't help in butchering of innocent Yemeni Muslims or how these gulf states threw few billions of $ bheek (which actually has to be repaid)

Anyways their country their rules. If they are happy with this who are we to to stop them. Instead o whining(as many will say), we should pray, "May Allah Almighty make them live together, here in this world, and hereafter".

@Irfan Baloch @Arsalan @Bratva

Ameen
While India is butchering Kashmiri Muslims and here we have our brother UAE conferring a highest Emirati award to the terrorist butcher.

I know many will jump here trying to silence other opinion by claiming Pakistan is punished because it didn't help in butchering of innocent Yemeni Muslims or how these gulf states threw few billions of $ bheek (which actually has to be repaid)

Anyways their country their rules. If they are happy with this who are we to to stop them. Instead o whining(as many will say), we should pray, "May Allah Almighty make them live together, here in this world, and hereafter".

Only arabs are Muslims.. As quickly u guys understand will be better for your useless expectations

Why pakistani do not understand that every country has it's own personal interests. Why would someone listen to us or they will cut of thier relationship for us? what is so special about us Pakistani? what we have to offer?
Stand on your feet first, add billions of $ to your economy make your country more civilised,Be the best in tech then these crooks will be always down your feet.
we should not turn our face from reality.
There's a message in this gesture for Pakistan and we will remember it for ever.

We won't forget it

Times change and they will get their message from us very soon insha allah

Last edited:

the Sheikh states that Modi deserves the award. if he likes he can even offer one of his daughters for all I care.
I agree that its their business interests that count and for UAE it was best chance to snub back at us for refusing to send our soldiers for their war of terror on Yemen aka the meat grinder

the timing seems suspicious to cause maximum hurt to the feeling of Pakistani people.
both India and UAE deserve each other.

I pray that we also become self sufficient, able and deserving and equal to deserving nations like us

Ummah ka chummma:p:
great timing by UAE INdia

Back
Top Bottom