What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

I have a wild theory!

Hafeez Sheikh was IMF imposed and if IK had not been under pressure this IMF parachuter wouldn't have got the Senate ticket. What if IK planned this election to get him out of the way and catch PPP/PDM's horse trading whilst exposing ECP all at the same time? One arrow, 3 birds!

IK lost a brilliant FBR chairman due to this Hafeez Sheikh!

What if this was all pre-planned including the confidence vote decision that was taken so promptly!? Sheheryar Afridi spoiling his vote by accidental signature ... WTH!

Hafeez Sheikh could have easily been elected from KPK!

That Karachi MNA, whats his name, being vocal about not voting for HS ...

Just for a split second the same thoughts came to my mind as well....but such a grand scheme...I don't know...maybe

Edit: Another thing....from where the video leaked last night....most probably one of the 4 PTI members who were with Ali Gillani during negotiations. Double cross.

Last edited:
I don't know. If it's all planned, why PTI ministers looked so miserable after Hafeez Sheikh defeat? Did you watch their press conference? I can't believe they are all acting up and there is no reason to worry.

Politicians are the biggest actors!

I don't know. If it's all planned, why PTI ministers looked so miserable after Hafeez Sheikh defeat? Did you watch their press conference? I can't believe they are all acting up and there is no reason to worry.

If its planned, most probably a couple of guys other than IK himself would know....not even the whole cabinet

Politicians are the biggest actors!
In that case Faisal Javed Khan is the most terrible actor. He couldn't hold back his smile when Shah Mahmoud Qureshi was announcing party decision to hold vote of confidence. This makes me a believer in your theory. ❤️
33C743E2-E9B0-4D87-859B-27F7C323441E.jpeg

If its planned, most probably a couple of guys other than IK himself would know....not even the whole cabinet
Faisal Javed Khan most certainly knows. Look at his devilish smile during the entire event 🤣
E9FE70FE-A3AA-4565-9EBB-85BF45857573.jpeg

All in all, Pakistan is LOST CAUSE. And I don't say this lightly.
I can see why you would feel like that but I don't think it's not as black and white as you say. There are no doubt bad eggs in the military, the bureaucracy and judiciary, But never forget at the end of the day politicians are reflection of Pakistani people. Ultimately people get the governments they deserve.

The Pakistani awam has to cop on .....

A great gesture and ethical act, after senate election. If he fail to get the vote , he will resign and call for election.

7 vote wasted.
10 vote went to Gilani
Total 21 votes betrayed.
(All names unknown)

A new situation emerge: PPP is not in favor of vote of no confidence. If the vote of no confidence will successful then PM has to call general election,In such case PPP will lose all its majority and govt in Sindh. But, PMLn and JUIF is not backing PPP in such scenario. PMLn and JUIF has nothing to lose.
its a trap
I think Multani pir sahib has dragged khan into this confidence vote misadventure which might expose PTI weakness even more.
there was no need for it. encouraged and Bolden by the last upset ..what is stopping the forces of anarchy to throw more bones at the PTI and its allies sell outs?
what if suddenly MQM concience "wakes up" and its members vote against Imran?
PTI majority is already razor thin. disgruntled core members who are ignored over electables and oppertunist scumbags who wont hesitate to stab imran if they get their price.

balls with morality and ethics. you lose if you play Pakistan politics with dignity.
shah mehmood you idiot what you done? and why?

its a trap
I think Multani pir sahib has dragged khan into this confidence vote misadventure which might expose PTI weakness even more.
there was no need for it. encouraged and Bolden by the last upset ..what is stopping the forces of anarchy to throw more bones at the PTI and its allies sell outs?
what if suddenly MQM concience "wakes up" and its members vote against Imran?
PTI majority is already razor thin. disgruntled core members who are ignored over electables and oppertunist scumbags who wont hesitate to stab imran if they get their price.

balls with morality and ethics. you lose if you play Pakistan politics with dignity.
shah mehmood you idiot what you done? and why?
Well, Ali Gillani already said MQM asking price is too high ... so alot for sale....check his recording . Zamir note dekh kar jaag jata haa

Well, Ali Gillani already said MQM asking price is too high ... so alot for sale....check his recording . Zamir note dekh kar jaag jata haa
It is funny that Sindh govt has all the money in the world to buy PTI members but PTI govt from Punjab, KPK and Federal combined is so poor that it can't buy any of opposition's members 🤣

It is funny that Sindh govt has all the money in the world to buy PTI members but PTI govt from Punjab, KPK and Federal combined is so poor that it can't buy any of opposition's members 🤣
Now you know why Sindh is so poor and why Mohenjo Daro is better then rest of Sindh and Karachi
I love one part in recording ... where Gilani- Nasir Hussain Shah talking to undisclosed personality, where that personality claims : addah ham khandani log han ............................ lolzz

The people of Pakistan deserve the likes of nawajo and gardari. The people are content in being slaves to these masters.
PEOPLE WILL GET RULERS WHICH THEY DESERVE-IBN QAYYUM AL JAWAZIYYE Miftaah Daarus-Sa’aadah, 1/177-178

Back
Top Bottom