What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Anyway, the policy shit is coming again, IK will be going back to the Saudis, and we'll be toeing the line again soon. It turns out Mahathir has left the building, the Turks are nice, but they are no replacement for the GCC, just as I said at the time of these debacles.

The proverbial excreta will hit the fan soon enough, but I think I will wait towards the end of the term to state the obvious result of identifying the brown stains everywhere. The mismanagement in certain areas, and the lack of management in other areas, is boringly predictable thus far during this term, similar to the past, but that is an unpopular opinion to hold in the present environment enforced here on PDF, so I cannot state any more than that, for now.

I think after having 3 finance ministers in 3 years, the economy nose diving Imran Khan needs to look in the mirror.
The country is paralyzed by incompetence ,and corruption
Any honourable man would dissolve the assembly and have a mid term election.
But he won't.

I think after having 3 finance ministers in 3 years, the economy nose diving Imran Khan needs to look in the mirror.
The country is paralyzed by incompetence ,and corruption
Any honourable man would dissolve the assembly and have a mid term election.
But he won't.

Why should he, so your favourite crooks can come back in power and screw the economy like isaq dar who ran away to UK and is refusing to come back along with Godfather.

Why should he, so your favourite crooks can come back in power and screw the economy like isaq dar who ran away to UK and is refusing to come back along with Godfather.
I think that narrative has died, except for the brain dead

I think that narrative has died, except for the brain dead

All I can say you keep on blabbering about the GOP which is fine but you can't see any wrong doing with previous treacherous status quo, the ones who are brain dead, are the supporters of Godfather league and Pee Pee Pee.

Back
Top Bottom