What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

@Xone
Was I talking to you, retard? But since you quoted me again without shame, answer me this, is saying "perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation. " the same as wishing for it?

A soft revolution can never work against crooks that have deep roots in the system which they have nourished for decades… Pakistan is looking more and more like a lost cause. I can’t believe people are still supporting PDM crooks. Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation.

Itni ghairat hai to kisi andhay kuwen me pay ja.

edda aya nostradamus

Itni ghairat hai to kisi andhay kuwen me pay ja.

edda aya nostradamus

1614958764331.png

Was I talking to you, retard? But since you quoted me again without shame, answer me this, is saying "perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation. " the same as wishing for it?
Language, please ,
Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation

Language, please ,
Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation
Seems like you need a lesson in language. key word is "Perhaps...", merely a speculation, not a wish, einstein. Anyways, I can't keep up with your level of stupidity, please have mercy on me and not reply to me.

I remember when Altaf would lock down Karachi every week and despite that, you were his biggest supporter on this place. Look at you, now crying crocodile tears about a non-violent dharna. Seethe harder. Imran is your PM. PTI is your ruling party.

I was indeed a supporter of MQM, not a supporter of AH. There were reasons for that which are very different to the dynamics of the country. And I was NEVER a supporter of 1-day strike calls; my opinion was always to go for indefinite strikes until the issue was resolved as otherwise there was no point.

IK is indeed the PM today, and I am just as proud of him as I was when Zardari was made the PRESIDENT, perhaps even more so!

I was indeed a supporter of MQM, not a supporter of AH.

Oh right, you just supported the people who were blindly zealous to AH. That makes it perfectly fine. I'm sure you used to have a lot of fun sitting at those multiple hour long party lectures listening to AH ramble on.

There were reasons for that which are very different to the dynamics of the country.

Share those reasons and tell me why it's OK for you to have blindly supported what was essentially a criminal gang with an after-hours political club while it's not OK for anyone to support Imran Khan or PTI.

my opinion was always to go for indefinite strikes until the issue was resolved as otherwise there was no point.

So you wanted even longer strikes and dharnas which would have probably hurt Karachi even more in the long run. This guy definitely loves Karachi, his fellow Karachiites and the rest of Pakistan more than the PTI supporters here!

Are vote of confidence proceedings going to be broadcast live? Any site streaming it available in the US?

Vote of Confidence = No more Blackmail by Opposition they can force out an election mid term basis
Captain was cornered Tiger he will come after you !!!!

I think Tonight's flight is last chance for PPP And PML goons to escape to Dubai , Patli Gali Se , otherwise KAPTAN is coming after you !!!!

Aj ke flight schedule dek lo , kal bohat yad aye ga , kaash flight pakar li hoti

dubai-chalo.jpg

KAPTAN IS COMING AFTER YOU !!!! Corrupt Zardari and Nani and Bilo Rani , Ab Ayesi Ki Tesi Hone wali hai after Vote of Confidence , Fazlu bhi nahi bache ga

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom