What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

1614950888605.png

A great gesture and ethical act, after senate election. If he fail to get the vote , he will resign and call for election.

7 vote wasted.
10 vote went to Gilani
Total 21 votes betrayed.
(All names unknown)

A new situation emerge: PPP is not in favor of vote of no confidence. If the vote of no confidence will successful then PM has to call general election,In such case PPP will lose all its majority and govt in Sindh. But, PMLn and JUIF is not backing PPP in such scenario. PMLn and JUIF has nothing to lose.

It will be show of hand

Over confident wants vote of confidence ......

Over confident wants vote of confidence ......

Technically its the president who wants him to take that vote since president believes man has lost the control of the house.

I don't know why media has spun it to favor PTI government.

Technically its the president who wants him to take that vote since president believes man has lost the control of the house.

I don't know why media has spun it to favor PTI government.
Technically it is PM Imran Khan's decision to seek vote of confidence. President is only following PM's directive.
I don't know why media has spun it to favor PDM mafia.

Technically it is PM Imran Khan's decision to seek vote of confidence. President is only following PM's directive.

I asked you yesterday to provide the said articles. You laughed at the post and got busy with the usual.

It's the president who in his view has the call to make that his prime minister in the president's opinion has lost the confidence of the house.

I think that opinion holds true and the prime minister has lost the confidence of the nation

I asked you yesterday to provide the said articles. You laughed at the post and got busy with the usual.
I already posted it yesterday. Go through the thread. Relevant articles are quoted by the President.
It's the president who in his view has the call to make that his prime minister in the president's opinion has lost the confidence of the house.

I think that opinion holds true and the prime minister has lost the confidence of the nation
President cannot say to PM who is voluntarily seeking vote of confidence. Process of seeking vote of no confidence by Opposition is the same. Summary goes to President first.

He could have used that defunct 52B as well.

Lucky that political parties long clipped the wings of Presidents House to make it a ceremonial post of show
I already posted it yesterday. Go through the thread. Relevant articles are quoted by the President.
Post the articles of the constitution. They are not there in the thread. I was about
President cannot say to PM who is voluntarily seeking vote of confidence. Process of seeking vote of no confidence by Opposition is the same. Summary goes to President first.
Thread title should be changed to President asks PM to take vote of confidence, sets a precedent.

I was warned today for opening up old threads with pointless one liners.

Where did I ask for death of Pakistan? There is such a thing as dual citizenship before you go barking again about me leaving Pakistan alone. Oh no, Pakistanis don't know how to solve problems, they just let it building up until it explodes in their faces. Again, please tell me where I wished for Pakistan to be destroyed?
I don't know how to bark..may be you know it better and have experience ..thanks for comment..I would refrain to comment again since you are bringing animal into discussion..thanks

Look at Bilawal press conference, he is literally trolling Imran Khan.
Dogs have habit of barking. If you start paying attention to dogs then you are only going to waste your time and energy. Bilawal is a pathetic dog nothing else with a pig father.

I don't know how to bark..may be you know it better and have experience ..thanks for comment..I would refrain to comment again since you are bringing animal into discussion..thanks
I see that since you could not prove what you accused me of, you started barking more... You are right, perhaps I should not even compare you to a dog, because even a dog has more sense than you.

I see that since you could not prove what you accused me of, you started barking more... You are right, perhaps I should not even compare you to a dog, because even a dog has more sense than you.

Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation.

Back
Top Bottom