What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Do you think Hafeez shaikh aka IMF was a good choice for senate chairman. Second I dont trust our NSA . We have a very bad experiences from these types of people in past. Rest I dont put my nose in politics. IK is doing his best as a leader.
IK didn't took Pakistan to IMF, in fact he was dumped at the gates of IMF. Option was either Pakistan defaults as a country or borrows money on their terms to see another day to live. Their was no China, Saudi, UAE or any other X,Y and Z options were there for us. Do you even know and understands what it means to default for a country and its consequences, if you do please just enlightened us too???

How will this benefit to you if Ik loose it? but if Ik wins it he may reverse the 18th amendment? or you would like to remain in slave like condition by zardari for the rest of your life? because after zardari it will be bilawal.
Yeah Itotally agree with you that Karachi would be ultimate gainer from 18th amendment as majority senators are from PTI. But will PTi and establishment really want to change it or are they interested in Karachi since we all have seen 2.5 years of them? No they are using Karachi as condom. But I still hope they might do that. PPP are worst creature but the way they are getting help from establishment and bearucracy is disturbing me. If establishment are covertly supporting PPP then I will pray IK loose vote of confidence and dissolves the assembly so this shitty game of thrones and Tom and Jerry must be end before the planned timings.

A soft revolution can never work against crooks that have deep roots in the system which they have nourished for decades… Pakistan is looking more and more like a lost cause. I can’t believe people are still supporting PDM crooks. Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation.

Never seen our elite summoning sessions of parliament to adress public issues like educational/civil service reforms ,aata cheeni crisis etç in that short span of time

Inshallah 18th Amendment will be changed by PTI and Imran Khan after the Victory on Saturday
Then people power will show Zardari and his Son a thing or two

Special officers appointed at airports to prevent Corrupt politicians escape if they were smart they would be flying out to Dubai tonight and miss election
How can he change the 18th amendment after winning vote of confidence? One need to change constitution for that

Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation.
what the hell you are talking about?
You are dis respecting entire Pakistan.
Pakistanis are like other human beings, make mistakes., learning from mistakes, it takes time, and lots of moral courage is needed to admit and rise above from that by not repeating them.
You must have born professor perhaps, I reckon. Who needs no upbringing of parents and teachers? Man, you must be definitely lost.

A soft revolution can never work against crooks that have deep roots in the system which they have nourished for decades… Pakistan is looking more and more like a lost cause. I can’t believe people are still supporting PDM crooks. Pakistanis are the most corrupt people in the world, perhaps the end is coming for this corrupt &incompetent nation.
If u are wishing for an end of nation just for one seat it's really interesting .you might be UK national so leave pakistan alone ...and care for UK an ethical and most upright nation ...

Pakistanis are like other human beings, make mistakes., learning from mistakes, it takes time, and lots of moral courage is needed to admit and rise above from that by not repeating them.
You must have born professor perhaps, I reckon. Who needs no upbringing of parents and teachers? Man, you must be definitely lost.
Pakistan is not a nation worthy of respect. Learning from past mistake is something Pakistan is incapable of doing, and not to mention that some mistakes are costly enough to wipe out nations.
If u are wishing for an end of nation just for one seat it's really interesting .you might be UK national so leave pakistan alone ...and care for UK an ethical and most upright nation ...
Where did I wish for it? End of nation is not because of a seat but rather what kind of people are winning. I am sure IK won't give up easily, but one man can only do so much against the culture of corruption. And you are in SA, why don't you leave Pakistan alone?

Pakistan is not a nation worthy of respect. Learning from past mistake is something Pakistan is incapable of doing, and not to mention that some mistakes are costly enough to wipe out nations.
no one is asking you for help?

Where did I wish for it? End of nation is not because of a seat but rather what kind of people are winning. I am sure IK won't give up easily, but one man can only do so much against the culture of corruption. And you are in SA, why don't you leave Pakistan alone?
I am not asking for death of my nation..I still own pakistani passport and live in here ...unlike you having your loyalty to queen of england and asking for death and destruction of my people ...there might be issues here but you don't burn your house and destroy if it has problem...just wishing nation to be destroy because of political affiliation by someone having own loyalty to queen is strange

no one is asking you for help?
No one can help the likes of you. I am merely stating my point of view and it was not directed at any individiual on this forum, but for you to take it so personally makes me wonder...

Yeah Itotally agree with you that Karachi would be ultimate gainer from 18th amendment as majority senators are from PTI. But will PTi and establishment really want to change it or are they interested in Karachi since we all have seen 2.5 years of them? No they are using Karachi as condom. But I still hope they might do that. PPP are worst creature but the way they are getting help from establishment and bearucracy is disturbing me. If establishment are covertly supporting PPP then I will pray IK loose vote of confidence and dissolves the assembly so this shitty game of thrones and Tom and Jerry must be end before the planned timings.
brother abhi pata nahi until pti got majority but if pti couldnt then karachi will be done with pti and pti wants majority to make reforms thats why ppp is soo scared and invested huge amount around above 1 arab rupeesto make 1 senator to stop pti gaining majority.
everything in sindh stopped pti because of 18th amendment.

you and all those who are against pti atleast should support pti for this so that clear picture comes forward to the public who does what.

wrong!

we are not learning from our mistakes!!

bhutto is alive not because faujis want him alive or zardari keep looting not because faujis protecting him for their benefit or maryam and nawaz can bark against Pakistan not because punjabi wardi support him its because people still fall for their shit people accept that they are cockroaches and ghulams!!!

Back
Top Bottom