What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

As long as he carries the confidence of establishment.
If he does then how did Hafeez Sheikh lost?
All these moralless fellows will vote him.
that is why he had been termed as selected, not elected.
So Hafeez Sheikh lost because establishment was not with Imran Khan. And now he will get vote of confidence because establishment is with Imran Khan 🤣
Being Patwari is the world's most complicated job😂
And now you are defending the Dharna, you are basically a PTI/IK supporter and not a Pakistan supporter.
Protest is every Pakistanis constitutional right. I even defend corrupt PDM's right to protest even if no more that a few hundred people show up in their Jalsas

Last edited:
Before voting he should expose the name of traitors and those who belong to his party should be ejected or ..... what other option for damage control done by PDM...
Sometimes man has to see in himself. IK has lost momentum...even if he remains he will be a lame duck PM.
Even you cant say with hand hand on your heart that IK acted on his own words.
Best IMO is to dissolve assemblies and go next election. I doubt he will get majority....
If somehow he could bring people polls and get an o overwhelming majority he can change constitution to go for presidential system. Getting support from PDM dominated senate will be a challenge so some help from agriculture department will be needed.

Sometimes man has to see in himself. IK has lost momentum...even if he remains he will be a lame duck PM.
Even you cant say with hand hand on your heart that IK acted on his own words.
Best IMO is to dissolve assemblies and go next election. I doubt he will get majority....
If somehow he could bring people polls and get an o overwhelming majority he can change constitution to go for presidential system. Getting support from PDM dominated senate will be a challenge so some help from agriculture department will be needed.
In fact , alone Imran Khan can't do much... the clan of corrupt is monstrous. He should sit in opposition and see how PDM will react or dissolve and call general election.

Last edited:
I do not believe Pakistanis have understood how things work

We Pakistanis are living in our own make and believe lala land. Every single segment of society ia suffering from this holier than thou attitutde but , lil did we ever realise that The Devine Law only favours meritocracy . No one can "force" Allah swt into anything, you either submit to Him or face the consequences. And Instead of day dreaming about conquering different states left right and centre iam more worried about islamabad's name being added to the register of towns marked for an utter annihilation before end times .

"And there is no city but (that deserves to be destroyed) We will destroy it before the Day of Resurrection or punish it with a severe punishment. That has ever been in the Register inscribed"

Being a Pakistani muslim doesn't by default makes you eligible for nothing if your p.m has claimed to establish riyast madina and then backtracked to the point of launching a national level campaign for electing an agent of international sood khor mafia. the misery and helplessness surrounding p.m is clearly due to his own fault even though all material odds seems to be in his favour, no evenaglicals or arab guarantors were in a position to arm twist him , the opposition parties stood no chance against him ,heck even the civil military establisment are at his disposal . But, still he couldn't get one of his minions elected as a senator even through an indirect poll ? The least i.k couldve done that was to stay away from the international money lending sharks and not to distort the very basics of Ryasat Madina by declaring riba as an economic necessity to survive- --------

It must be clear as day light to anyone never to "bargain" with The heavens and then try to walk away without honouring your part of the deal . navaz and zardari co. were "clever" enough for not invoking Allah's blessings against any consideration --------.

Last edited:
In fact , alone Imran Khan can't do much... the clan of corrupt is monstrous. He should sit opposition and see what PDM will react or dissolve and call general election.
He will do nothing ,when people will know this

How about we focus on the Top 15 items which make up around 80%-85% of the imports? All the luxury items combined couldn't be more than a few hundred million.

Besides we should also revamp the existing civil service structure by re-adjusting federal and provincial secretaries as head clerks taking their g.o.r's and mini trucks meant for " field duty" away and hiring phd's/professionals on contract basis to substitute such good for nothing pathetic civil establishment

i agree but why you are forgetting that this government not only took loan from imf but with everyone including saudia, uae and china. this is all artificial.

the current exchange rate isnt artificial. its not being fixed, its free floating. the economic situation is getting better. in the past month the $1 has gone from 160 rupees to 157 rupees.

And now you are defending the Dharna, you are basically a PTI/IK supporter and not a Pakistan supporter.

I remember when Altaf would lock down Karachi every week and despite that, you were his biggest supporter on this place. Look at you, now crying crocodile tears about a non-violent dharna. Seethe harder. Imran is your PM. PTI is your ruling party.

We Pakistanis are living in our own make and believe lala land. Every single segment of society ia suffering from this holier than thou attitutde but , lil did we ever realise that The Devine Law only favours meritocrcay . No one can "force" Allah swt into anything, you either submit to Him or face the consequences. And Instead of day dreaming about conquering different states left right and centre iam more worried about islamabad's name being added to the register of towns marked for an utter annihilation before end times .

"And there is no city but (that deserved to be destroyed) We will destroy it before the Day of Resurrection or punish it with a severe punishment. That has ever been in the Register inscribed"

Being a Pakistani muslim doesn't by default makes you eligible for nothing if your p.m has claimed to establish riyast madina and then backtracked to the point of launching a national level campaign for electing an agent of international sood khor mafia. the misery and helplessness surrounding p.m is clearly due to his own fault even though all material odds seems to be in his favour, no evenaglicals or arab guarantors were in a position to arm twist him , the opposition parties stood no chance against him ,heck even the civil military establisment are at his disposal . But, still he couldn't get one of his minions elected as a senator even through an indirect poll ? The least i.k couldve done that was to stay away from the international money lending sharks and not to distort the very basics of Ryasat Madina by declaring riba as an economic necessity to survive- --------

It must be clear as day light to anyone never to "bargain" with The heavens and then try to walk away without honouring your part of the deal . navaz and zardari co. were "clever" enough for not invoking Allah's blessings against any consideration --------.

My "how things work" remark was pointing toward what the first Muslims stood with Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, affirming their faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Not some "deal" with the heavens. A Muslim's life is the battle for our soul, to make sure we establish firm Imaan in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Zardari and Nawaz have chosen this dunya, they will reap what they sow.

My "how things work" remark was pointing toward what the first Muslims stood with Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, affirming their faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Not some "deal" with the heavens. A Muslim's life is the battle for our soul, to make sure we establish firm Imaan in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Zardari and Nawaz have chosen this dunya, they will reap what they sow.

I was merely complementing ------.

Back
Top Bottom