What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Dar-economics was about borrowing money to make imports cheaper.
And then run away to London on PM's plane under the pretext of false illness just like his boss Nawaz Sharif
everything under the sun was being imported. even dog food. fricking dog food.
Hint: Most of the imports were on superflous items like cars, cofee and designer clothing fueled by strong rupee held up by borrowed dollars.
Exactly. 60 billion USD import in 2018 with only 23 billion USD export. Darnomics gang raped Pakistani economy.
1614884141062.png

Last edited:
tu jahannam me jalay ga kamine. you constantly support crooks and lie about the economy despite all the proof in all the data.
[/QUOT
Actually his 'assertions' based on 'opinions' which suit his agenda have been debunked repeatedly, perhaps you may not have had time to go through those? You may be interested in reading my post above.

That is a LIE which is fed for the eager consumption of the, as you said 'fcuks'! We were never at the point of bankruptcy before PTI assumed power and lost precious months in trying Asad Umar and finally showing him the door by replacing him with another idiot!
Thank the lord their are sane voices
I mean mav3rick

Yes Rupee was artificially overvalued during Ishaq Dollar Era. It is now at market price.View attachment 721979
khan government took loan from uae, 6billion. also from saudia and china as well. it was artificial as well. during asad umar era, imf conditions wasn't accepted two times. two times, they left without any conclusion and now you have 1dollar=160 rupees. also china not happy with khan government. cpec is going nowhere. india did abrogation. middle class are now suffering and milk prices also increased two days ago. milk rs.130 rupee per liter now. petrol prices already high. what's next? tomatoes also made record previously.
the rupee value against dollar was all fake. PMLN was borrowing money and using that to prop up the rupee.
i agree but why you are forgetting that this government not only took loan from imf but with everyone including saudia, uae and china. this is all artificial.

you have 1dollar=160 rupees
Because PKR overvaluation for years, record current account deficit, not because of IMF, Bughz Imrani.
IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_6666.JPG

i agree but why you are forgetting that this government not only took loan from imf but with everyone including saudia, uae and china.
To payback record debts taken by previous govts:
2021-02-08_15-09-23.png
2021-02-08_15-09-08.png
IMG_5086.JPG

I hope PTI IK loose it. Because military bearucracy and Oppostion wants IK to win vote of confidence.

Because PKR overvaluation for years, record current account deficit, not because of IMF, Bughz Imrani.View attachment 722036View attachment 722037

To payback record debts taken by previous govts:
View attachment 722038View attachment 722039View attachment 722040
you can't jjustify it with one picture. 6billion was given only by uae. where is money from other countries? where is the money given by china and saudia? 6 billion from uae plus imf loan. you can't fool me. i know how to count numbers and how to add. this government knows nothing about governance but i also hate nawaz so i don't know which way to go. on both sides, there is only darkness. is there anyone who can guide this country to prosperity? i see nobody.

I hope PTI IK loose it. Because military bearucracy and Oppostion wants IK to win vote of confidence.
All these politicians will eventually push Pakistan into FATF blacklist for the sake of personal gain. Or some outside forces desperately want Imran Khan out.

All these politicians will eventually push Pakistan into FATF blacklist for the sake of personal gain. Or some outside forces desperately want Imran Khan out.
If I say loosing senate elections seat of Hafeez Shaikh and winning vote of confidence is a part of deal between IK establishment and opposition? That's why I hope IK must loose it.

I thought you were simply an ignorant; but evidently you cannot read or maybe you can read but are unable to understand. Who here said anything about Ishaq Dar's Award being given by the IMF??? Or maybe you are just a habitual liar and like to sidestep and deceive other members on the forum??

Why don't you ask the person whom you follow, the Munafiq-e-Aala, the one who categorically stated that he would commit suicide before going to the IMF.

yaar aap harwaqt yehi kuch share karwata rahta hay bhi no one gives a damn to these stats... Pakistan ki 70% of abadi jab jati hay kuch karednay khali haath wapis ati hey ye indictators tasveroon may achay lagtay hain lol no offence but have u ever do business yourself? The people from automobile industry to mobile phone jo real may kartay hain unse pocho woh aap ko ground stats batayengay scene kia hay for me and for 99.9% Pakistan,these stats are just a hoax even if they’re real... logoon ko 3 waqt ki roti chhaye unko kia lagay export import, stock exchange, deficit and all that BS... be realistic and sorry but u seems like ... just leave it ... plz stop posting these statistics pics and all... no one taking them seriously esp after 3 yrs of performance... ground realities are very different... loog corrupt hain jo b hain dunya may farishtay nahi rahtay ... system chalana parta hay isetarhan nahi kay may aaj ye kardonga woh kardonga jail may daaldonga 3 saal may kia recovery hey? To be fair big zero... corruption se yearly 10 arab bachnay thay khali islamabad se 3 saal mah 30 arab honay chahye khali isn se kahan hain? Sorry but PTI supporters bilkul PPP PMLN waloon ki tarhan hochukay hain lol

Last edited:
You all are soon going to learn that the one thing PTI supporters here who point to the slight improvement in CAD are been deluded.
That improvement was achieved by throttling the imports but worse by subsidising exports. IK has been using Govt money to subsidise exports but has found this has not worked and has had to re-enter the IMF programme .

The first thing IMF is going to demand is IK ending export subsidies as this is like Paul borrowing to pay Paul. They will end this practice and the CAD will revert to the doldrums it was in.

How will this benefit to you if Ik loose it? but if Ik wins it he may reverse the 18th amendment? or you would like to remain in slave like condition by zardari for the rest of your life? because after zardari it will be bilawal.

How will this benefit to you if Ik loose it? but if Ik wins it he may reverse the 18th amendment? or you would like to remain in slave like condition by zardari for the rest of your life? because after zardari it will be bilawal.
technically Karachi has more to gain under 18th amendment.

In a fight between Federation and Province, Karachi people will go with the federation. That has more to do with urban patriotism than mathematics.

Inshallah 18th Amendment will be changed by PTI and Imran Khan after the Victory on Saturday
Then people power will show Zardari and his Son a thing or two

Special officers appointed at airports to prevent Corrupt politicians escape if they were smart they would be flying out to Dubai tonight and miss election

Last edited:
yaar aap harwaqt yehi kuch share karwata rahta hay bhi no one gives a damn to these stats... Pakistan ki 70% of abadi jab jati hay kuch karednay khali haath wapis ati hey ye indictators tasveroon may achay lagtay hain lol no offence but have u ever do business yourself? The people from automobile industry to mobile phone jo real may kartay hain unse pocho woh aap ko ground stats batayengay scene kia hay for me and for 99.9% Pakistan,these stats are just a hoax even if they’re real... logoon ko 3 waqt ki roti chhaye unko kia lagay export import, stock exchange, deficit and all that BS... be realistic and sorry but u seems like ... just leave it ... plz stop posting these statistics pics and all... no one taking them seriously esp after 3 yrs of performance... ground realities are very different... loog corrupt hain jo b hain dunya may farishtay nahi rahtay ... system chalana parta hay isetarhan nahi kay may aaj ye kardonga woh kardonga jail may daaldonga 3 saal may kia recovery hey? To be fair big zero... corruption se yearly 10 arab bachnay thay khali islamabad se 3 saal mah 30 arab honay chahye khali isn se kahan hain? Sorry but PTI supporters bilkul PPP PMLN waloon ki tarhan hochukay hain lol

This is what majority of our people care about, nothing else. Even if it comes at the expense of state and future generation itself. That is the reason why we are in this mess in the first place.
In economy everything is interconnected. If rupee depreciates it will create massive inflation. If electricity prices go up it will increase inflation. We are at a point where we can no longer artificially manipulate these parameters, and there is no other outcome. This government has done things on a macroeconomic level no one else would have dared to touch but were absolutely essential and have laid the foundation for a sustainable growth. They need to do is power sector reforms, it's painful but there is no other way.

BTW NAB recovery in 2 years is more than the entire recovery since it's inception. Government has done everything to bring the looters to justice, when judiciary is compromised there is nothing they can do.

Yes governance is weak but in Punjab they do not have writ on bureaucracy. But we are talking about just 2 1/2 years, and there is a big hospital under construction in almost every district in Punjab. Irrigation system is being worked on and expansion is underway after decades. But I think it's time to put money on the more visual projects, like local roads and small constituency works. I personally might not approve of Buzdar but he has done a lot of work in south Punjab (a more competent person would have done better but it is in no way like the media portrays).

Its natural but we start comparing just a nascent 2 1/2 years government with that of 15-20 years.

Back
Top Bottom