What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

You all are soon going to learn that the one thing PTI supporters here who point to the slight improvement in CAD are been deluded.
That improvement was achieved by throttling the imports but worse by subsidising exports. IK has been using Govt money to subsidise exports but has found this has not worked and has had to re-enter the IMF programme .

The first thing IMF is going to demand is IK ending export subsidies as this is like Paul borrowing to pay Paul. They will end this practice and the CAD will revert to the doldrums it was in.
Thank you Modi media

You all are soon going to learn that the one thing PTI supporters here who point to the slight improvement in CAD are been deluded.
That improvement was achieved by throttling the imports but worse by subsidising exports. IK has been using Govt money to subsidise exports but has found this has not worked and has had to re-enter the IMF programme .

The first thing IMF is going to demand is IK ending export subsidies as this is like Paul borrowing to pay Paul. They will end this practice and the CAD will revert to the doldrums it was in.
Nawaz and Zardari Plus Zia ul haq... put all there efforts for the promotion of corruption. People see corruption a normal acceptable social behavior...

It seems only war with India is the only option left.

I am not an IMRAN khan or PTI supporter but rather the opposite yet even I must admit IMRAN’s bravery in facing seemingly impossible odds. Although I feel all his failures are because of him and some limited foresight, I was amazed at his belief in Allah. True belief can not be faked and I felt I saw his belief from a completely unwinable position in his video after the senate elections. This has happened multiple times in his government, the Saudi’s leaving Pakistan’s side, economic disaster, covid.... I believe Allah loves Pakistan and we as mere humans see his work as excuses when they are really miracles
k

PM will take a vote of confidence from the same dirty fellows whom he was blaming to take money from the opposition.
What a moral ground this man has? At one hand he bashes these parliamentarians, who sell their vote for worldly gains, but next moment he is asking those bloody fellows to show confidence on him?
As long as he carries the confidence of establishment. All these moralless fellows will vote him.
that is why he had been termed as selected, not elected.

Last edited:
PM will take a vote of confidence from the same dirty fellows whom he was blaming to take money from the opposition.
Exactly. He will now expose those same dirty fellows in front of public when they refuse to vote for Imran Khan.

1614921217269.png

What a moral ground this man has?
Moral ground he has is the bravery to ask vote of confidence himself instead of waiting for the opposition to file motion of no confidence.

yaar aap harwaqt yehi kuch share karwata rahta hay bhi no one gives a damn to these stats... Pakistan ki 70% of abadi jab jati hay kuch karednay khali haath wapis ati hey ye indictators tasveroon may achay lagtay hain lol no offence but have u ever do business yourself? The people from automobile industry to mobile phone jo real may kartay hain unse pocho woh aap ko ground stats batayengay scene kia hay for me and for 99.9% Pakistan,these stats are just a hoax even if they’re real... logoon ko 3 waqt ki roti chhaye unko kia lagay export import, stock exchange, deficit and all that BS... be realistic and sorry but u seems like ... just leave it ... plz stop posting these statistics pics and all... no one taking them seriously esp after 3 yrs of performance... ground realities are very different... loog corrupt hain jo b hain dunya may farishtay nahi rahtay ... system chalana parta hay isetarhan nahi kay may aaj ye kardonga woh kardonga jail may daaldonga 3 saal may kia recovery hey? To be fair big zero... corruption se yearly 10 arab bachnay thay khali islamabad se 3 saal mah 30 arab honay chahye khali isn se kahan hain? Sorry but PTI supporters bilkul PPP PMLN waloon ki tarhan hochukay hain lol

Bhai, meri post parh to li hoti. I am the biggest critic of Imran Khan on this forum. All my posts are against PTI and Imran khan, based on ground realities. The stats which I added were to debunk the stats posted by someone else who was supporting PTI.

At one hand he bash these parliamentarians, who sell their vote for worldly gains, but next moment he is asking those bloody fellows to show confidence on him?
Yes. He is asking them to show their no confidence to Imran Khan in front of public and not in secret ballot as they did with Hafeez Sheikh.

Back
Top Bottom